Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:26:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Early Birds are always on time - Bitcoin, king In the crypto space.  (Read 270 times)
Zuhi

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2022, 02:49:10 PM

Itˇs the best to find new "unicorn(s)", and invest some of the money that you have. Not borrow, or make some loan. Just the money that you have for investment. I trade Bitcoin and others crypto, and this is crazy market. I find maybe one "unicorn", and I am very happy with it. HFT bot is rocking Smiley. Anononymity is their big power, and itˇs not trecable, thanks to Mimblewimble protocol.

Here is one article about it (and for all of you):

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/375557

When you recognise some good ico, invest some of the money, and be patience. Iˇve invested it more than a year, and I am very patiente.

Read, if you have time, and if you donˇt like it, just pass and find another "unicorn". I find mine Wink.

I have heard several people saying "it's not too late to invest now in Bitcoin". Erik Fineman in 2011 invested $1000 in Bitcoin for $12 each Bitcoin, later in 2013 Bitcoin was trading above $1k+ he made a fortune ( Reference link )

Bitcoin in 2010 $0.09, in 2013 it spiked to $1200, may 2017 it moved past $2k, June 2020 was $9k+ and November 2021 it spiked above $60k. It's still possible to archive more hight in future and early investors will earn a fortune too.

There are some factors that affect BTC price (Like whales) but I know that any time BTC price dumps so hard, is a sign "we can buy more". A friend of mine had 5 Bitcoin back then in 2013 and he told me he was going to sell it any year Bitcoin could hit his target which was $25k, in 2014 I lost contact of him, January 2021 when Bitcoin moved pass $25k he was the first person I thought of but there was no means to hear from him.
      Most persons are still speculative about the right time to invest in Bitcoin, some invest in scam Altcoin, shit coins and meme coins with the believe that it's easy to make huge profit from tokens whose price are yet not  below $1.
     Some new project can promise huge staking reward, auto compounding interest and promise but they may not stand the test of time.

I  lost the asset I invested in the coins below, is better to invest in Bitcoin than some scam Altcoins.

https://iili.io/4CQU0J.md.pnghttps://iili.io/4CQSfa.md.png

Secondly my cousin gave me some funds to invest for her into crypto, I let her understood the risk, 14 moths now I have still been waiting and expecting to get little return from the investment but is just like waiting in vain. She (my cousin) never complained about how her asset has melted but out of sympathy and she needed money for her business, i had to repay her invested capital.   I wish I had invested that money into Bitcoin, but I learned my lesson.

Early birds are always on time, A friend of mine whom I thought about cryptocurrency decided to invest half of his salary on Bitcoin every month since 2019 and he bought up to 2.4 Bitcoin, but he sold them all last year for $58k each, he used some of the money to complete the building of his house this year. Last month he told me he bought 2 Bitcoin in the month of June for $20k each and he said his holding till $100k.
    Investing early in Bitcoin is good instead of waiting too long. What do you think?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: