Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:14:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which meme coin is your favourite  (Read 2447 times)
Coinmaster2.5
Copper Member

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2022, 07:51:21 AM

Cryptocurrency industry is actively developing and a lot of new projects and coins appear.
To earn money on cryptocurrency it is necessary to check and monitor new projects and evaluate their potential like this https://coincodex.com/article/18539/ceo-builds-budblockz-on-the-back-of-fathers-disappointment-with-life-choices/

During the fall of the market meme coins lost in price even more than other coins. That is why investment in meme coins are very risky.

Fall of the market is very difficult time for all cryptocurrency investors. It is necessary to remember that after the fall of the market will be a rise of the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dhj5566

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2022, 08:43:03 AM

Between Baby Doge and Shiba inu which one do you feel is right for long term hold? Is there any fan of Baby Doge here? Do you think Baby doge can bring better gains than Shiba already did in near future.

I prefer SHIB INU, there are too many BABYDOGE
Piesel

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 16, 2022, 12:43:26 PM

Between Baby Doge and Shiba inu which one do you feel is right for long term hold? Is there any fan of Baby Doge here? Do you think Baby doge can bring better gains than Shiba already did in near future.
I don't bag on altcoin much but then I still prefer shiba inu to baby don't as I always view baby don't to be none independent of dogecoin as there seem to have forked from Dogecoin.

Unless I want to go out of the meme coin category and if am to do that then I will be looking at investing in binance coin (BNB) aside from the fact that they are suitable for paying feed on the chain, bnb has been consistent with their market performances since the beginning of the year even though there is a large impact of the bear market. Meme coins at the moment are not 100% viable for investment because of their high volatility.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 16, 2022, 04:01:33 PM

There are way too many copper members who are also new members as well. Look at the newbie amounts here with copper membership and you will realize that it is not going to be such an easy task to handle. I personally believe that the best thing to do is to stay away from memecoins, why would you want to buy something that is based on a meme?

I mean what is next, we are going to stop with the dog related meme coins and we are going to start with other memes that are on 9gag? That's not going to be something that I would put my money into, and I do not think that we should do it at all. There were a lot of attempts by others to put memecoins into a serious place, but it's not a serious thing at all.
nazmul30

Activity: 266
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 17, 2022, 03:28:57 AM

Of course I would suggest holding shiba Inu coin.  Because I think that Shibaen will definitely be successful at some point.  I think many people will be able to build their lives through long-term holt and will get a lot of profit.  Because shib is Elen Musk's only coin.  I think this coin will one day reach the peak of success.  So I suggest everyone to buy and hold this Shiba Inu coin I think it will change your life a lot.
FibSwap
Copper Member

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 17, 2022, 07:36:57 AM

Cryptocurrency industry is actively developing and a lot of new projects and coins appear.
To earn money on cryptocurrency it is necessary to check and monitor new projects and evaluate their potential like this https://coincodex.com/article/18539/ceo-builds-budblockz-on-the-back-of-fathers-disappointment-with-life-choices/

Fall of the market is very difficult time for all cryptocurrency investors. It is necessary to remember that after the fall of the market will be a rise of the market.

During the fall of the market it is very dangerous time. Many projects will not be able to survive. That is why it is very important to evaluate the potential of the project to find how useful is project for people and what tools it offers.
Mario Yamasaki

Activity: 737
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2022, 07:57:00 AM

Meme Koins is a very fluctuating investment, I once invest a lot of coins such as goma, kuma, king shiba, and so on, unfortunately many of the coins that I save turned out to be worthless now, and by looking at the current conditions then I only save doge and shiba Become a coins with a large marketcap and has entered the top 15 ranking.
Cuda911

Activity: 110
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2022, 08:54:01 AM

Shiba inu makes sense more than any other meme coins right now, I read on binance news that Shiba inu will be use as means of payment through binance crypto credit card or something like that, I really don't remember its details but the best will always be doge coin.

albon
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343

View Profile
September 17, 2022, 09:13:52 AM

Meme Koins is a very fluctuating investment, I once invest a lot of coins such as goma, kuma, king shiba, and so on, unfortunately many of the coins that I save turned out to be worthless now, and by looking at the current conditions then I only save doge and shiba Become a coins with a large marketcap and has entered the top 15 ranking.
I also had GOMA Finance, but fortunately, I sold it and made good profits from it, so Meme coins are not good for the long term, If you make a profit from them, you can take out this profit and stay away from them, because they are coins that pump in value from the hype and popular events, as they have no actual uses, in addition to the huge total supply of them, which hinders them from increasing their price. My favorite meme coins are Dogecoin, which is the good coin adopted by billionaire Elon Musk, and Shiba Inu which has made good progress in the past months.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2022, 01:56:08 PM

Shiba inu makes sense more than any other meme coins right now, I read on binance news that Shiba inu will be use as means of payment through binance crypto credit card or something like that, I really don't remember its details but the best will always be doge coin.

Shiba inu is of course the coin of choice, the market cap is very large and often trending on social media makes Shiba a coin meme that deserves to be held, I've made a huge profit from Shiba, used to buy around $75 and sell for more than $2500 then buy again worth $120 and now it's over 300% profit if I sell it at the current price.
First_on_the_Moon
Copper Member

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 18, 2022, 12:45:55 PM

During the fall of the market it is very dangerous time. Many projects will not be able to survive. That is why it is very important to evaluate the potential of the project to find how useful is project for people and what tools it offers.

Now economic situation in the world is very difficult and not all the projects will be able to survive during the fall of the market.
That is why investments are very risky now.
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2022, 05:06:38 PM

If you compare the Shiba Inu with the Baby Doge, of course I'm more interested in the Shiba Inu, and the level of future potential is clearer than the Baby Doge. But I'm not interested in meme tokens, it can't be a future investment. They are easy to lose.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2022, 05:48:16 PM

If you compare the Shiba Inu with the Baby Doge, of course I'm more interested in the Shiba Inu, and the level of future potential is clearer than the Baby Doge. But I'm not interested in meme tokens, it can't be a future investment. They are easy to lose.
Yes investing in meme coins I think it's too risky and I prefer to invest in top coins which is safer,
other than that we must choose to invest with minimal risk, I think it's important,
but again everyone has their own decision which must have been considered
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2022, 06:12:24 PM

Personally, my opinion is that these coins do not interest me and I also want to say that I am considering coins that have more potential than these coins. For example, I trust the Ethereum coin the most, as this coin has brought me a very good profit. And I am sure that if you invest in Ethereum, you can profit from this coin in the future with great confidence. But these Baby Doge and Shiba inu coins do not inspire confidence.

Fomo_Chronicles
Copper Member

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 19, 2022, 06:08:45 AM

Now economic situation in the world is very difficult and not all the projects will be able to survive during the fall of the market.
That is why investments are very risky now.

Because of the economical crysis people not sure in the future and afraid of investment.
Many people do not have money for the life.
Bhig Daddy

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 19, 2022, 10:45:36 AM

I'm not going to invest money on meme coins. If I were going to make a long-term investment, I would choose to do it with a prospective coin. Meme coins don't serve a useful purpose, so I don't believe long-term investment in them is worthwhile. In my opinion, they are only suitable as a short-term investment because they make use of their pump. Many larger coins have the potential to be successful in the future.
GOGE.Co
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 06:53:47 AM

Because of the economical crysis people not sure in the future and afraid of investment.
Many people do not have money for the life.

The fall of the market is very dangerous time. Nobody knows how long the fall of the market will continue and meme tokens falls in price even more then other coins.
Uang_kartal

Activity: 378
Merit: 167

betfury

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 07:43:20 AM

Doge has always been much more valuable to me. I really liked the funny content made to him, the dog shares of Elon Musk. Yes, it's a garbage project for me, but it was extremely funny.
maybe you are a collector who has had a doge for a long time, has this type of meme coin ever impressed you?

The fall of the market is very dangerous time. Nobody knows how long the fall of the market will continue and meme tokens falls in price even more then other coins.
you think maybe it's that simple, look at not only meme tokens that are affected when the bears still persist. All coins including bitcoin are affected unexpectedly right?
I think that price fluctuations are reasonable and all cryptocurrencies experience it. Both coins and tokens have the best prices and different scenarios. In my opinion, doge and meme tokens have a role that cannot be taken lightly.

Ngemmeng

Activity: 1092
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 08:09:51 AM

I invest in both but only short term investment.
when it comes to big profits, I think baby doge has a greater potential to provide big profits because the popularity of baby doge has not yet reached the peak like shiba. so in the future the popularity of baby doge can still increase drastically and bring big profits because the only reason the price of meme coins goes up is hype.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 09:13:32 AM

After I tried a lot of coins and the result I lost it so I only hold 5 meme koins, shiba and doge of course is the biggest portion at this time because the development of the two coins continues to improve, I think meme coins are easy steps to get big profits and I'm sure with memes coins then I can retire from work immediately.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: