Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:31:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin will always remain the best choice  (Read 1294 times)
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 04, 2022, 02:18:16 PM

For investment, yes offcourse BTC is best option because bif volatility but for spending in daily use I like only my own country currency for easy acceptable everywhere

Almost all big investors will always make bitcoin as the main choice, this is because of the popularity of bitcoin and the many developers who continue to actively develop bitcoin to be better and of course will make the need or demand for bitcoin continue to increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 07, 2022, 01:15:06 AM

They will in time or if not sooner judging by the rate at which Fiat is losing value. My local currency is so valueless against the usd that prices of commodities are high, many minimum income earners are struggling to buy consumables. The inflation rate as at August is 20.52% according to an online source, and the situation is not anywhere near better.

This dwindling situation of fiat will expose many locals to btc and how they can take advantage of it, even though the government will fight to discourage people from using btc as a better choice and alternative, the hard situation will make it happen regardless of what the government authorised.

Now that's a very high inflation rate. I don't know if that could be classified as "hyperinflation", but it's certainly not a good picture for the economy within your country/region. Central banks around the world are now trying to fix everything by raising interest rates. This will make local currencies stronger, but it will severely slow down the economy. Many experts are saying we're heading into a recession that's going to last for quite a long time.

When inflation strikes, Bitcoin will be there to save the day. El Salvador and the Central African Republic already adopted BTC as legal tender, so it should only be a matter of time before other countries do the same. Who knows if governments peg the value of their currencies against Bitcoin? If that happens, then "hyperbitcoinization" (also known as the Bitcoin Standard) will be fully realized. By accumulating BTC, you will increase your chances of becoming rich in the future. Bitcoin has been known to reach a new All-time-high in price after every bear market, so I'd suggest you accumulate as much coins as you can before everything goes back up again. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 07, 2022, 01:42:42 AM

For investment, yes offcourse BTC is best option because bif volatility but for spending in daily use I like only my own country currency for easy acceptable everywhere
One of the reason why we cant use Bitcoin as currency for daily use is, it's not widely accepted yet by small merchants, most of them are not even aware yet of its existence. But despite this Bitcoin is still way better, unlike fiat no one is running it and you have an option if you want to use it as currency or take advantage its volatility.

Bitcoin has been known to reach a new All-time-high in price after every bear market, so I'd suggest you accumulate as much coins as you can before everything goes back up again. Just my thoughts Grin
That's true. Many of us are having frustration during bearish season because of the price of crypto but if we look into its positive side, it's actually a chance for us to buy (this is only for investors who believe in Bitcoin and its future). Bear market is a time to accumulate since we'll never know when might the market turns bullish again.

Gladitorcomeback

Activity: 658
Merit: 593

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2022, 02:43:36 AM

That's true. Many of us are having frustration during bearish season because of the price of crypto but if we look into its positive side, it's actually a chance for us to buy (this is only for investors who believe in Bitcoin and its future). Bear market is a time to accumulate since we'll never know when might the market turns bullish again.
Actually there is big role of YouTubers and other influencers to make panic. When newbie hear that Bitcoin will further down and All market will crash there is no way for them except panic sell. In bear market it's better to make good shopping and forget assets for three years at least

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: