Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:22:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What motivated you to join the forum?  (Read 557 times)
Nothingtodo

Activity: 532
Merit: 63

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 10:04:47 PM

To be honest I usually come to bitcoin forums mainly for earning purposes. I have heard in the past that there are many ways to make money from bitcoin forums. I mainly joined bitcoin forums to pay for my family and my institutional education. But apart from making money bitcoin forum there are constantly updated millions of new knowledge. It is also compared to a type of news paper.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
macson

Activity: 1008
Merit: 141

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 10:20:13 PM

I joined the Bitcointalk forum primarily to discuss, learn about, and participate in bounty campaign etc.
Participating in bounty programs is the reason for the majority (around 75%) of people who register accounts on this forum, but as time goes by, finding a bounty program that pays well is very difficult, which makes many members leave.  i myself initially joined this forum to bounty goal but in the end that changed because my insight into bitcoin and altcoins has increased since joining this forum.

snip
After more than 7 months from the last post - you then came and hit this thread again to be at the top. I don't know why you do this - whatever your reasons, it could probably be considered spam if you don't add anything particularly important.

Bobrox was the last poster on this thread - it's been over 7 months since then.

Code:
Posted by Bobrox on: September 19, 2023, 05:04:50 PM
i also just made a post on this topic, this topic has been hidden for a long time, i'm quite surprised why someone has bumped this topic again.

Troytech

Activity: 140
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 11:22:32 PM

My story is quite simple, I had already been hearing about crypto currency for a while and was eager to know more about it especially more about investing in bitcoin cause after the last bull run and when bitcoin hit 67k many persons from my area had gotten a lot of profit from it and that was my main trigger.

I got into research about it and wanted to know more about bitcoin and specifically how to invest in it, I stumbled into this forum from a search to made that took me here and I saw a lot of other post relating to bitcoin, I created an account and logged it and so it was. I was later introduced to Binance and made my first bitcoin purchase but never had to move it cause little did I know what centralized exchange was not to be trusted, I wasn't able to hold bitcoin and later sold cause I felt the price was too high for me to continue. But after I started following up on the forum I learnt a lot about bitcoin and am still learning. Grin Grin Grin Shocked Roll Eyes

Ojinga

Activity: 24
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 04:54:58 PM

Well I've really want to know more concerning Bitcoin, so a friend of mine introduced to join forum that here I'm going to learn more about anything that concerns Bitcoin. Then I got registered but when I got registered I wasn't that following up it but when I discovered more about forum then i keep focused on here, the sweetest part on here is that you won't only about Bitcoin but you'll know things that's going on all over the global. I wasn't the type that listens or watch News but when I joined forum I've learned more about what's going I my country now, things about the government, society, sports, currency etc. So those are things that motivateded me more on here besides the Bitcoin investment I've gotten more knowledge about it now.

I would say now I know how Bitcoin investment works, more than then that I don't know anything much about it.

I've searched Google about how to invest on Bitcoin there answers was nice but you can't compare it to forum, forum have the ability to show you everything about Bitcoin and it has also helped so many people paying them often. What I love most about forum it's about their updates when the Bitcoin bull run hit higher.
cryptoWODL

Activity: 238
Merit: 216

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 05:26:44 PM

Everyone may have come here through the help of many people to come to our bitcoin forum, I also came to this forum through a friend of mine. I don't know how anyone is connected and working in this forum but after a lot of patience and waiting I learned to work properly here. The day I joined this forum I was very excited but I didn't understand how to post in different sections and only did bounty work in the beginning. After working on Bounty and gaining experience from there I gradually started posting in the various important sections of this forum. Then I found our Bengali local board where I started posting in my own mind language i.e. my mother tongue. That's when my foray into bitcoin forums proper began.

Originally I was more interested in learning about Bitcoin which remains an interest to this day. I am still trying to get to know the various topics related to Bitcoin well and maybe in the future I will be able to master them even make myself a proper investor.

Yaqs15

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 07:44:31 PM

Why ban the bounty board? The problem is not that this board exists, the problem is that beginners do not allocate their steps correctly. The correct step is to first learn the basics of cryptocurrencies, then try to make money. I'm sure most bounty participants have little to no specialized knowledge and all their skills are mostly centered on smarts, registration and copypasting. Nowadays you don't even need to copypaste, you just need to register with some AI bot and it will generate all sorts of content for the bounty itself, starting from articles and ending with various pictures.

Actually, To me, I don't see anything that would lead to banning of bounty board. When someone refuses to do what he or she is suppose to do, definitely, there will be something wrong somewhere.

Because, like me, I joined the forum purposely to learn more about crypto especially, Bitcoin. Yes I have strong believe that as an individual in 21st century, one should have the knowledge of this kind of things. I mean cryptocurrency knowledge, because it is one of the ways of earning cash these days.

I came here with zero knowledge and wanted to learn more regarding the community, as I keep seeing there's a lot of topics I didn't know and related to because of curiosity. this brings me to another level of understanding how this works and also through help of other members I learn something and of course share at the same time that's the purpose of the community. Just part of the reward is getting paid, I guess, because those are based on your experience. The more you know, the wider the connections and knowledge you can use for your path.
To me, I think the main reason why someone should join the forum, is to make sure he's joining it firstly to acquire knowledge of what is going on in the world pertaining to cryptocurrency activities.

So like you said, i can say i joined the forum with just few or no knowledge about cryptocurrency but right now despite the fact that I am still learning, i can confidently say that I am improving concerning cryptocurrency. In the forum, you have access to different kinds of people with their ideas on various things including cryptocurrency. With this kind of relationship and also the kind of conversation you have in the forum can make you to acquire knowledge that you can not acquire even in the classroom.
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 09:55:24 PM

-snip-
i also just made a post on this topic, this topic has been hidden for a long time, i'm quite surprised why someone has bumped this topic again.
If you have time to review the posting history - then try reviewing that user's posting habits. There are two old topics that he deliberately bumped after being submerged for more than 7 months - if you are sharp enough to pay attention to them, then you will definitely know what his motives are.

I then wondered - is this topic still relevant to maintain after 7 months of being drowned out by dozens or hundreds of other topics?
If someone else notices that - I hope they give me the answer, but I know it's relevant to bump some old topic if there's something really constructive to discuss further.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptoWODL

Activity: 238
Merit: 216

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 12:03:25 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2024, 12:19:31 AM by cryptoWODL

-snip-
If you have time to review the posting history - then try reviewing that user's posting habits. There are two old topics that he deliberately bumped after being submerged for more than 7 months - if you are sharp enough to pay attention to them, then you will definitely know what his motives are.

I then wondered - is this topic still relevant to maintain after 7 months of being drowned out by dozens or hundreds of other topics?
If someone else notices that - I hope they give me the answer, but I know it's relevant to bump some old topic if there's something really constructive to discuss further.
I have already posted about this yesterday. But surprised that the user who bumped the drowned post for many days also bumped some more drowned posts. I don't know why the user is doing this and what is his purpose.

This user quoted a post that was made on June 13, 2023, almost 11 months ago, and he resurfaced it on April 26, 2024.
I'm sharing some links to some of his long ago submerged post bump.

~~~

Code:
This post was made on june13, 2023 by @Free Guy

~~~
Code:
This post was made on Sep 8, 2023 by @Makus.

~~~

Code:
This post was made on Sep15, 2023 by @Odohu

Fiasem20

Activity: 134
Merit: 15

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 09:45:37 PM

Everyone in this forum have their different and major reason for joining bitcointalk.But Op you didn't mention what motivated you to join bitcointalk.And this post have been repeatedly discussed in this forum.Let's learn to stop repeating posts that have been discussed even if your expressing it in your own opinion,you just have to reply or quote the previous trend similar to your trend.Anyways it is what it is,like you said some people in this board were motivated to join because of the pay from signature campaign, some are here to know more on bitcoin while those that that are having knowledge on bitcoin are here to express their knowledge.Whatever motivation, making money from signature campaign is wrong but learning more and making contribution actively will help to grow before thinking of signature campaign.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Kristiyana

Activity: 182
Merit: 35

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 10:47:59 PM

What motivates me a lot to join this forum is because I keep seeing people in social media testifying on how they make a huge profit from their investment, often times they keep testifying, then I personally made up my mind to give it a trial. but before I go into making any investment first I will need to have the knowledge, then I ask my friend on where I can learn about cryptocurrency and also how to make investment then he referred me to this platform. I most say that this platform is really amazing, I have been here for few months now and I'm beginning to get familiar with some things, I'm still hoping to learn more.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Cricktor

Activity: 756
Merit: 1110

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 01:02:03 PM

I got interested in Bitcoin to such an extend in early 2011 that I also GPU-mined more than one Bitcoin that I set as a goal for me. I likely visited this forum back then as a guest to dig for information or answers to questions I had.

My first account was registered back in 2013 but this account got locked due to a forum hack and I missed the period to reset my account's password due to inactivity and temporary lack of interest for all around Bitcoin. (Don't care about altcoins or shitcoins in particular.)

I didn't want to jump over all hoops to reactivate my former accountnot clinging to it and thus registered my current one in March 2021. Regarding the journey from 2011 to 2021 and to present, I'll pay more attention to my current account and made sure to stake necessary data to prove ownership of my account if need arises.

My main goal of participation in this forum is to broaden my knowledge about Bitcoin in particular and crypto coins in general and associated topics of security, self-custody and whatnot. I felt humbled when I was invited to participate in a signature campaign and accepted this new challenge for me. I remember old days when some signatures like those of Chipmixer were seen virtually attached to every post, me being kind of annoyed by that somewhat (perhaps I was a bit envious). The head is round so that opinions can change direction.  Grin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 10:00:00 PM

I got interested in Bitcoin to such an extend in early 2011 that I also GPU-mined more than one Bitcoin that I set as a goal for me. I likely visited this forum back then as a guest to dig for information or answers to questions I had.

My first account was registered back in 2013 but this account got locked due to a forum hack and I missed the period to reset my account's password due to inactivity and temporary lack of interest for all around Bitcoin. (Don't care about altcoins or shitcoins in particular.)

I didn't want to jump over all hoops to reactivate my former accountnot clinging to it and thus registered my current one in March 2021. Regarding the journey from 2011 to 2021 and to present, I'll pay more attention to my current account and made sure to stake necessary data to prove ownership of my account if need arises.

My main goal of participation in this forum is to broaden my knowledge about Bitcoin in particular and crypto coins in general and associated topics of security, self-custody and whatnot. I felt humbled when I was invited to participate in a signature campaign and accepted this new challenge for me. I remember old days when some signatures like those of Chipmixer were seen virtually attached to every post, me being kind of annoyed by that somewhat (perhaps I was a bit envious). The head is round so that opinions can change direction.  Grin
Same with mine. I want to be knowledgeable about bitcoin and the crypto space, which leads me to join the forum so I’ll be able to expose to the forum and get involved in it. And when I have acquired sufficient amount of knowledge and experience, that’s when I realized that there are a lot of earning opportunities you can gain from the forum. Aside from investing and trading alone, you can also learn to develop and enhance your crypto skills so you can land a side job that will pay you a high compensation.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x