Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:43:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if the price of Bitcoin continued to fall during the halving?  (Read 320 times)
dlightag

Activity: 517
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 07, 2022, 08:32:28 PM

Bitcoin price can't fall down in the respect of war, but rather miner may change location because of the crises, and new miners may come in the process of situation, which bank may shutdown, because is control by government, which bitcoin we come display it potential, which is not control by anyone or government, Finally bitcoin is a digital asset and well secure and safe at any given point in time.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Franctoshi

Activity: 784
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 07, 2022, 09:28:16 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3)

If that is to happen, it means that it has opposed the the law of Demand and Supply or it means it doesn't exist anymore. why would the price of something that the supply is getting reduced more and more over time continue to fall?, you can talk about the last wash out or sell off that usually take place after having before the moon shot and not about the continue falling in price of Bitcoin after having. However, this is life and everything is possible, until then still don't think is going to happen exept if I see with my eyes as they say seeing is believing.

Then In terms of a world war event, I even see it favoring Bitcoin, using Russian invasion of Ukraine as an example, where a lot of donations were done using Bitcoin, therefore that's where almost everyone will be running into for safety as various fiat currency price are gonna be affected and plummet in price because of war.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
September 07, 2022, 09:36:24 PM

In such an event, I believe the price of Bitcoin would plummet. What if it fell so low during the halving that miners couldn't recoup their costs? During a world war, I'm sure a lot of assets would be destroyed. But is BTC particularly vulnerable?
We do keep on speculating since this market is unpredictable on the first place.Whether it would fall or pump after the bitcoin halving,no one really knows.Thing here is that you do position yourself and accumulate cheap

coins not only with Bitcoin but also in other coins as well specially on established top ranking altcoins in the market.We are on deep reds now or bear market which is the sweetest spot on acquiring or accumulating
cheaper price..

Now we are normally be speculating whether you would really be taking risk or action or not or simply just ignore and wait up before this market
make out some recovery.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Doan9269

Activity: 854
Merit: 576

View Profile
September 07, 2022, 09:59:31 PM

In such an event, I believe the price of Bitcoin would plummet. What if it fell so low during the halving that miners couldn't recoup their costs? During a world war, I'm sure a lot of assets would be destroyed. But is BTC particularly vulnerable?

First of all, we are not going to experience anything called WW again, and one thing that you need to understand during halving event is that the price remain very volatile then, it rises and as well fall drastically before or after halving, but the end result of it all is that it finally surge high and make a new all time high for bitcoin price, if we must be a good bitcoiner or cryptopreneurs, we must learn to think positive and have good thoughts for better days.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 07, 2022, 11:07:03 PM

We don't know what would happen in a world war because we haven't had one in our lifetime. I don't believe there are people here who lived through the last war so they won't give us any advice.
We can say this or that but this cannot and probably will not be confirmed. I don't expect another world war to happen in my lifetime. Nukes are pretty good peacekeepers. Nobody wants to live in a wasteland, right?
If bitcoin is falling because the markets are falling it will raise up along with them. It will take a year or two but we'll be up eventually.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 02:14:45 PM

Isn't that great? That means we will have another extension period for buying. Maybe you are right that price during the halving will still be the same as what we have now but usually the effect will take place right after it.

It can be a few days or weeks later. When the price successfully pumps, there is also a chance that it will dump again because people have waited for so long on this and they will sell hard and I think there are miners that will also sell only to gain a profit so that they can continue their operations but some of them will prefer to hodl and won't panic because they know that btc still have a bright future ahead. Why is world war suddenly involved in the discussion anyway? But if the damage is massive then btc won't survive.

m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1299

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 02:32:23 PM

Only what I think is that many people would see bitcoin as a safe means of keeping money, if a country is affected, fiat is affected, banks can close down and many people will not be able to have access their money. But with bitcoin, you have the total control over your coins. Bitcoin do increase in counties where there is war as they buy it in premium, but about world war, I do not  know what could happen than the price to increase because more people will move from bank to bitcoin.
Bitcoin allows not only to control your savings, but also very easy and simple to move it almost all over the world. Of course, with the proviso that certain precautions must be observed.

Theoretically, in the event of a mass movement of money by people from banks to bitcoin, no matter for what reason, bitcoin's price should increase. If make predictions based on the law of supply and demand.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 05:11:25 PM

It's okay if the price of bitcoin drops so low and even if it did, I'm sure a lot of people would be very happy, especially those with a lot of money, because it's a golden opportunity that they won't get in the future.

And if a world war happens again, many or almost all assets will be destroyed, including bitcoin because bitcoin depends on the internet network.

But in the meantime, forget about the world wars and focus on the price and if the price drops again, the bitcoin price will be able to return to the high price. It can trigger a new ATH that will be higher than before.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: