Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:51:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your plan with Bitcoin?  (Read 1969 times)
carbone9090

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 12:15:28 PM

Hi all,

I started investing in crypto February this year but due to the high price of Bitcoin did not start investing in it until mid June just after the crash.

Since then I have been DCA every week and currently own 2% of a Bitcoin at an average price of £17,900.

My goal is to hold Bitcoin until it reaches £500k - £1m, i know it will take a long time but will be worth it.

I am hoping these current prices last a lot longer so that we can all continue to DCA at low prices.

Just wondering how everyone else invests in Bitcoin? How often do you buy and how long do you plan to hold?

I buy 0.4 BTC in december 2022 when price was around $17,200 . My goal is not to touch this money until 2030. I expect Bitcoin to be around 100K$-120K$ by 2030."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 01:36:23 PM

currently I don't own any Bitcoin, so I am working on the first part of the the Bitcoin Plan, which is acquiring some bitcoins, My Goal is to at least acquire 1 BTC by the end of this yar, that would be a good start for me. then I'll think what to do with that. I am not good at HODling, so I would probably use them for trading or find another way to increase the amount.

OP I've been investing my bitcoins with the dollar cost averaging method for several years like you. But my plan is not so big like yours. The dollar cost averaging method is best for those who do not have the money or ability to purchase large amounts of bitcoins at once. Those with low incomes can invest in Bitcoin very comfortably using the Dollar Cost Averaging method. My plan is that I want to hold Bitcoin for 10 years and sell it when the price of Bitcoin goes above $100,000.

I am investing or saving my bitcoins for my children's future. My plan was to invest in bitcoins when my investment in bitcoins completes ten years when my child is about 13 years old then I will use my investment money for him
that's a good future planning. but I don't think Bitcoin would take 10 years to go above 100K. you would most likely see that happen sooner than that. until then keep stacking up your bitcoins  Wink

bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 688

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 01:54:03 PM

My DCA Bitcoin fund runs out in this February, and yes it is quite tiring because it started last year, especially with the volatile market situation and also boring because of the long sideways, to hold it I plan to hold it until the end of this cycle, even if the pattern in the cycle repeats like the same decline and increase after the ATH is created, and undergoes correction again, like before.

But I have a view that for the next cycle it may be different because bitcoin in this cycle is different, I have optimism that bitcoin adoption will grow significantly until the next cycle, because bitcoin will start looting more people if the ATH in bitcoin this time is created again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
humanvelocity

Activity: 185
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 02:57:52 PM

You wanna know the best best way to start investing into BTC? Set aside a monthly budget that you are willing to comfortably spend and continue accumulating btc for a good couple years. Maybe in 10 - 15 years you will either be super rich or have lost most of it.
OGsmall

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 10:28:19 PM

quote author=xzy887 link=topic=5412800.msg60902204#msg60902204 date=1662623289]
but i would rather be trading though than keeping it on a cold wallet.
Trading is not easy, you may have a good knowledge of the market but those who do not understand this crypto currency will loss a lot when trading for the first time. But if he wants to develop himself as an expert trader then he needs to acquire a good knowledge about cryptocurrencies, not only about trading.So I say don't go trading without good knowledge about crypto currency otherwise you will loss and get disappointed. Later you will have no desire to trade.
Well OP congratulations to you, you on the right forum to learn how to trade you just need a little bit of cash and time, well when trading there are a lot of things you are to learn for example you need to have a good knowledge about cryptocurrency
How it started and so many lot more, for trading you can get some online and offline classes too careful…..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: