Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:16:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scalping, my best trading strategy  (Read 828 times)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 09, 2023, 07:52:52 AM

To be honest, I do not see anything positive or extremely beneficial in this strategy. Somehow I even tried to work, but nothing happened. In addition, not all companies even seem to allow trading in this way.

There is a benefit but this is a strategy used by pro traders. I don't know why OP is telling people that this strategy is best for those who don't understand TA. LOL that's the worse advice one can take but perhaps because if a trader doesn't understand the risk, I guess the less aware of the risk the more he can just keep trading in a shorter time frame with small price movements.

Your risk tolerance and your goal will probably make you decide whether scalping is good for you. There are bots for this strategy, I'm not aware which one is good but using bot for scalping I think will not be a get-rich-quick but maybe it will work as what I have heard, they are making money.

Bot also relies on how the traders wanted to execute their trading strategy, there are some who can make it useful and earn decent
amount of money in each position that they've taken.

I don't know if how newcomers will take advantage if they don't know how the market works,
the chance of losing a lot, in a small mistake that performs can damage your entire investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: