Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:24:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VeChain (VEN) Next Billion Dollar Crypto  (Read 22121 times)
dick_smack

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 03:02:44 PM

Reigniting this thread. What is everyone's thoughts on VeChain these days? They have been slow and steady in their roll out of new partnerships and implementing new ideas to their project. The team seems to still be cranking along, but price is not necessarily being reflected there. Seems like there is a lot of hate on this project from other online boards, but their fan base is relentless on sites like reddit (which is a good thing of course). What can we do to make the price bump up to where it should be?

VeChain is a longterm project. They are constantly developing, building up meaningful projects one after the other and selecting meaningful partners.
If someone is looking for quick profits, they are definitely in the wrong place.

You're certainly right there. Price seems to lag in comparison to other projects ranked around VeChain, but it does seem to catch up eventually. Patience is a virtue with this one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 06:48:14 PM

VeChain shows a sample of the interaction of technologies in several projects, for example, managed by its partner DNV, which uses the VeChain blockchain solution to manage data from projects with the danish company ReSea and the norwegian industrial company Hydro, now joined by Salesforce.
This has led the VET price to rise more than 400% over the past two months, rising from a low of $0.0263 on February 8 to a new all-time high of $0.1344 on April 9 https://medium.com/vechain-foundation/salesforce-director-of-strategy-architecture-successfully-tested-enterprise-adoption-ideas-on-172c8136bd6c

dick_smack

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 02:29:29 PM

VeChain shows a sample of the interaction of technologies in several projects, for example, managed by its partner DNV, which uses the VeChain blockchain solution to manage data from projects with the danish company ReSea and the norwegian industrial company Hydro, now joined by Salesforce.
This has led the VET price to rise more than 400% over the past two months, rising from a low of $0.0263 on February 8 to a new all-time high of $0.1344 on April 9 https://medium.com/vechain-foundation/salesforce-director-of-strategy-architecture-successfully-tested-enterprise-adoption-ideas-on-172c8136bd6c

Vechain is on an absolutely insane run right now compared to where it was just a few months ago. It's due in part to innovations such as this. This project has real world use cases already implemented while other coins above it in market cap are still literally vaporware. It won't be long before Vechain is in the top ten.
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 09:59:26 AM

Transaction fees on VeChain have been reduced by 99% The VeChainThor gas fee adjustment is activated in block 8770533. With the new update, the transaction cost was reduced by 99%, and a new version of the VeChainThor mobile wallet was also released. https://twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/1381608086629048331

imran101
Copper Member

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 04:30:28 PM

Guys VeChain (VEN) is going to be the next Billion dollar market cap coin (currently 350Mil) after just announced a national level Chinese Govt partnership/contract to build smart cities (something people thought NEO would get driving up its price). Read about it here: https://t.co/DB1mJI0AIR

There is also a possible upcoming Alibaba connection (Taobao is owned by Alibaba) - https://npm.taobao.org/package/vechain-connector-js and already have some very good partnerships with major companies.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vechain/

Disclaimer: This is not financial advice and do your own research.
The project is implemented very professionally and has a clear development plan. Made by a very professional and experienced team. A potential project for the future. Incredible venture with maximum capacity Perfect group is submitted on a drawn-out undertaking Brilliant thought from them searching forward for the project and more trades.
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 05:20:44 AM

The project is implemented very professionally and has a clear development plan. Made by a very professional and experienced team. A potential project for the future. Incredible venture with maximum capacity Perfect group is submitted on a drawn-out undertaking Brilliant thought from them searching forward for the project and more trades.
Recently some crypto community has been talking about investing in VET coins.
at first, I didn't really see its potential. but now we can see good progress. especially now that some wallets and exchanges also support us, trading VET.
this year we can see the project growing well. and I think that will be the center of attention of investors in the future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
cryptobull27

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 09:39:52 AM

why is VET different than any other? is it still good time to put money in VET?
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 12:29:59 PM

No doubt VEN has a better future ahead waiting for us if we hold some of it. That's 2 months ago I began to bought this coin and store it to my wallet in which are safe of course. Almost billions of volume you can see it in the market in every exchange as well if your gonna check its date record in the history of the alts of course. Vechain also good for day trading as well.

Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 08:10:19 AM

Vechain (Ven) is nk doubt a  nice projects . it will give a good profits in near future. I think VET with its products supply chain technology, is safer* more sure shot to 1$..
I'll keep buy vechain every week as long as its under 50c then I'll sit and wait and start selling at targets I've set myself

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
cryptobull27

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 08:34:37 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2021, 11:32:50 AM by cryptobull27

Vechain (Ven) is nk doubt a  nice projects . it will give a good profits in near future. I think VET with its products supply chain technology, is safer* more sure shot to 1$..
I'll keep buy vechain every week as long as its under 50c then I'll sit and wait and start selling at targets I've set myself
With the good demand & supply of BTC & ETH, I hope that will eventually help VET to rise some more, let's see how much.
I'm thinking to put some for short term.
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2220

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2021, 10:30:07 AM

, is safer* more sure shot to 1$..

help VET to go 1$.

The max. supply is 86.712.634.466 VET. 1$ per VET would be #3 at coingecko, just after Ethereum and Bitcoin. That will never happen. Even with the circulating supply it would still be #3.
cryptobull27

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 11:27:15 AM

, is safer* more sure shot to 1$..

help VET to go 1$.

The max. supply is 86.712.634.466 VET. 1$ per VET would be #3 at coingecko, just after Ethereum and Bitcoin. That will never happen. Even with the circulating supply it would still be #3.

Market cap is misleading & doesn’t represent the real money invested.
If we want to get to a market cap of 4T (half of gold), than we obviously don’t need 3T of inflow.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 06:19:55 PM

good news for those who have Ven assets,
and as it is indeed a choice of crypto players, and I myself will also do the same thing by trying to buy this asset even though it is not as much as the rich people who are in it..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2220

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2021, 12:13:07 PM

Video about VeChain.

https://news.cgtn.com/news/2021-05-04/China-s-blockchain-industry-embraces-influx-of-young-talents-ZYPKpIUAo0/index.html

VeChain on national TV

English-language and state-run business channel CGTN created a short expository video on blockchain’s growth post-COVID19. The video and article featured a close look at VeChain’s progress in developing business solutions, explaining how the technology could be applied to the food safety and infection control industry. The media company shot a short video inside the office and interviewed a few of the developers, indicating that the company has done well to comply with regulatory requirements in the tightly run country. It’s no secret that VeChain has a top position and close relationship with many government backed organizations, which is an enviable position for any enterprise Blockchain-as-a-Service provider.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/shanghai-man-vechain-on-tv-doge-flips-btc-hotbit-hack-blockchain-engineers-make
FAMEEX
Copper Member

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 14, 2022, 08:39:28 AM

📢New Listing on #FAMEEX for $VET

🙌Deposit & withdraw and spot trading are open!

VET/USDT

➡️Announcement
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: