Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:03:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to look into BTC miner  (Read 173 times)
JangoUnchained (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 19, 2022, 05:57:23 PM

Coming from the GPU side of sorry case right now what BTC miner can you recommend for me, that has less issues and more stronger 💪, I think the way things are going to GPU mining its never going to get back on its feet again, the hashrate from Ethereum miners have storm every small Proof of work available.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2022, 11:44:22 PM

There is a tool that you can use to compare all SHA256 ASIC miners check this link below
- https://www.asicminervalue.com/efficiency/sha-256

I think the s19 series have fewer issues same also for Canaan units but it depends if you know how to maintain your miner overclocking is most of the culprit that reduces the lifespan of the ASIC miner. So always use the stock firmware if you don't want to get lots of issues from your miner.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
JangoUnchained (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 06:49:35 AM

I am from Africa and to get a Asic miner fixed if anything goes wrong will be hard that's why I plan to get the strongest and also I don't plan on doing overclocking, I want the miner to last for a very long time, thank you for the advice I will check the link out.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2022, 02:02:31 PM

I am from Africa and to get a Asic miner fixed if anything goes wrong will be hard that's why I plan to get the strongest and also I don't plan on doing overclocking, I want the miner to last for a very long time, thank you for the advice I will check the link out.

Be careful from the zionodes posted above they are not well-known here on the forum, there is someone who mentioned it here with the URL link to their subdomain but accessing the website is collecting data like IPs. Another thing is that their website looks like Cloud mining they design it as a marketplace but don't have a physical product.

About looking for most stronger or you mean has fewer issues then units from Canaan would the best choice according to this.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████