Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:56:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Solana a good investment in this 2022?  (Read 617 times)
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 09:38:38 PM

Some analysts predict solana will soar in 2022, will it actually happen? considering the crypto inflation.

here is my Reference:  https://priceprediction.net/en/price-prediction/solana
I don't believe in so many predictions concerning cryptocurrency, because I know that the genesis of cryptocurrency rising up and going down it's determine by the bitcoin, if the price of any altcoins should skyrocket it's for the detriment of the people who invest on it. I believe that it's the people who is projecting the project are respond of it's acceleration. Solana is a good project, and it's can be possible for it to easily have a good support.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 09:48:42 PM

Some analysts predict solana will soar in 2022, will it actually happen? considering the crypto inflation.

here is my Reference:  https://priceprediction.net/en/price-prediction/solana
I don't believe in so many predictions concerning cryptocurrency, because I know that the genesis of cryptocurrency rising up and going down it's determine by the bitcoin, if the price of any altcoins should skyrocket it's for the detriment of the people who invest on it. I believe that it's the people who is projecting the project are respond of it's acceleration. Solana is a good project, and it's can be possible for it to easily have a good support.
Predictions can be wrong, always. But what makes this prediction is to help people understand what might probably happen to the project/s. Many experts just pop up and give their opinions on a certain project. Well, it was in our discretion to believe that was close to reality or just making hype as in many cases it was used to manipulate the minds of the investors. Whether it was right or wrong but I see Solana will move high in the future due to its market potential, not because of someone who does the manipulation.

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 09:52:50 PM

If the market remains bullish then maybe we see Solona above 50$. but if the market remains bearish then we may not see 50$ this year. Solona is famous for its NFT marketplace.
Solana is certainly a good investment. But the fact that everything in this altcoin market is very dependent on the price of bitcoin, then it’s for certain that solana will only become profitable too once bitcoin creates another positive price increase. That will only be possible if the bear market starts to end so we can see the bullish part of the season.
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 09:58:08 PM

Predictions can be wrong, always. But what makes this prediction is to help people understand what might probably happen to the project/s. Many experts just pop up and give their opinions on a certain project. Well, it was in our discretion to believe that was close to reality or just making hype as in many cases it was used to manipulate the minds of the investors. Whether it was right or wrong but I see Solana will move high in the future due to its market potential, not because of someone who does the manipulation.
Wrong prediction do lure people who is not ready to invest a coin to invest. And again it's not good give someone a false information over something you are not sure of. So some people who predict the future of cryptocurrency even though they are an expert in trading and their prediction still backfires, sometimes they hype a bad project to influence people purchase with their fake prediction in order to make to purchase that particular project. All this are things that made to work on my chart. And if everyone is making effort to examine the chart of cryptocurrency nobody will be fooled with fake prediction.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
merekamo

Activity: 391
Merit: 13

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 21, 2022, 03:10:19 AM

This is one of the interesting topics, moreover as more news about Solana's speed and low fee structure spreads, more and more new projects can choose Solana over Ethereum.

However, with the incident when the Solana Foundation tweeted that its network was experiencing instability.

Since then I have started to hesitate to invest in Solana, especially since many of their plans are still in the beta testing stage. I don't think this is the right time to invest in Solana.

RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 21, 2022, 01:56:19 PM

The year isn't over yet. I see us having a quick bullrun at the end of September until the mid-term elections in November. Democrats won't let the market crash before the elections, it would make them loose them. After November or in late November I do see an everything crash but cryptos will rise from the ashes, especially ones with life changing tech like: XRP- the new financial system, ICP- the new internet, UTNP- smart cities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: