Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:03:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Microstrategy purchased again 301BTC. Is this a sign?  (Read 289 times)
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 23, 2022, 07:18:03 PM

When someone buys at a huge percent I think that was a sign of an upcoming price hike but it's odd if you say that it indicates a bear is coming. The price is now bearish because we are still in a bear zone and not because of the upcoming meeting of fed. It was only just a meeting and we don't know what will they talked about. People should not think negatively in advance because what if they lower the rates instead of adding more?

Now I am no way of shorting because I don't believe the price will dump and also this price is too low for me to sell. There are many threads here which talks about if what will be the bottom of the price. You can always refer to that to get an idea if what to expect in case price really bottoms out.
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1988
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2022, 08:29:51 PM

Considering how big of a company they are, and how much they are invested in bitcoin already, its clear indicator for me that its going to go up or at least they think that it will go up. This isn't some sign or anything, they could be wrong as much as we could be, there is no guarantee that they will end up with a profit for sure, they can also lose money, look at how much they have bought so far, and how the price went down afterwards, which shows that they were wrong, if they waited and bought today they would have bought so much more. This only shows that they always buy, low or high, because they like it so much.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2022, 10:56:18 PM

Microstrategy purchased 301BTC is never a sign of bullish and we shouldn't forget that Microstrategy is just a crypto intelligence investment firm that a lot of business moguls literally use to invest in crypto since they don't have knowledge or time to secure their crypto portfolio.
The last bottom price of Bitcoin will always be a 70% - 90% downtrend from its ATH price but the last bottom is always achieved in the Q4 of the bearish market.

DanWalker

Activity: 1946
Merit: 547

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
September 24, 2022, 03:17:39 AM

When someone buys at a huge percent I think that was a sign of an upcoming price hike but it's odd if you say that it indicates a bear is coming. The price is now bearish because we are still in a bear zone and not because of the upcoming meeting of fed. It was only just a meeting and we don't know what will they talked about. People should not think negatively in advance because what if they lower the rates instead of adding more?

Now I am no way of shorting because I don't believe the price will dump and also this price is too low for me to sell. There are many threads here which talks about if what will be the bottom of the price. You can always refer to that to get an idea if what to expect in case price really bottoms out.

As OP explained in previous comments, it was a joke that went viral on social media. It is a fact and a coincidence that every time Microstrategy buys more bitcoins, it is almost as if the bitcoins will drop immediately after. I've read a lot of such hilarious memes too, and I find it coincidental myself.

The Fed meeting is not only important for the crypto market but it also has a big impact on the world economy every time they make an announcement on interest rates. Bitcoin is an asset, a commodity, a part of the world economy, so its impacts cannot be avoided, every time interest rates rise, the DXY index spikes, then risk assets like bitcoin and stocks plunge.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
September 24, 2022, 10:23:56 AM

A sign, yes but depending on what kind of interpreted here. Some might see it as a good sign, MicroStrategy keeps DCA without selling their bag, indicating this price range is very close to the bottom. Some might see it differently, 301 BTC or worth around 6 million dollars isn't much. Lower than MicroStrategy's past investment into BTC, indicating they ain't put in as much money as before, either because this price range isn't the bottom yet or they are running out of steam.

I'm on the latter here since it makes more sense for that amount and not just because of the meme about every time MicroStrategy buys more BTC, its price drop further.
Apocollapse

Activity: 980
Merit: 757

View Profile
September 24, 2022, 12:42:54 PM

Micro Strategy just keep buying every dip, there's no sign either bearish or bullish. Why it's need to be a sign of bearish market? they're bought Bitcoin in order to get profit, they don't want to make Bitcoin price more cheaper lol.

Now Bitcoin price traded around $19K, I think it doesn't make something difference after Micro Strategy bought 301BTC.

I think there's a chance Bitcoin would go lower considering high inflation is still not resolved yet, this make people can't spend more money to buy other things.

Taskford

Activity: 2548
Merit: 795

View Profile
September 24, 2022, 12:53:24 PM

MicroStrategy buys 301 BTC at an average price of $19,851.00 or worth 6M$.

Everyone knows this is the ultimate bearish indicator. The price is now bearish due to the upcoming Feds meeting regarding interest rate too. Are you shorting the news? What price do you think is the bottom considering the interest rate that Feds released is too high to what economist expecting?

No one know what will be the bottom but for this news spreading anywhere maybe we should buy sell while everyone got hype from this current news created by Micro Strategy since for sure to many manipulators are using this so that they can earn while many people got FOMO on the actions they do. For now I will try to take short since its risky to think long while we are still in bearish condition.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
NNRR

Activity: 1596
Merit: 15

🪙 🪙 🪙 🪙

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2022, 01:48:54 PM

We all know that Bitcoin technical analysis and fundamental analysis all show Bear which means that the price of Bitcoin can go down a lot but one thing MicroStrategy has noticed whenever the market goes Down they publish a news that we Buy BTC Seeing their investment, it is undoubtedly said that the future of Bitcoin is very good.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: