Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:24:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Marketplace to sell gift cards with bitcoin with low fees  (Read 210 times)
Yamane_Keto

Activity: 462
Merit: 486

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2023, 04:01:31 AM

i'm verified but now i need to create a limited company ,so i can room freely in the website ^^
You do not need a company, but rather a business registration. The standards differ between countries, but it is a small file that containing your data, the nature of the activity, VAX, tax report, the added value and some details. Almost even merchants on Instagram have this type of registration, so it is not like a company registration or a business name .

Never did any business with them, but you have to make sure they stick with their words. There are so many scam sites who are stealing money from people. Did a research which site is good for you before taking any steps.

Not only that, but these cards may be stolen, hacked, or banned, and then once they are deposited in your account, you will be responsible in the eyes of the legal authorities.

If you want to buy/sell gift cards, ask/give the seller to buy/~ a physical gift card printed from the nearest store and not give you numbers.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██