Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:57:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A few questions about Perfect Money, Solid Trust Pay, & Payeer  (Read 1252 times)
SONG GEET

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:33:31 PM

Hey, so I'm just double checking, SolidTrust Pay is at "solidtrustpay.com" and payeer is located at "payeer.com" right? If so then I will probably be registering an account with them both.
Yes you can try both of them, payeer is accepted in most of the places where perfectmoney is accepted and their built in exchange service can help you alot. I think they also have deposit and withdraw option for bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 06:36:19 PM

Hey, so I'm just double checking, SolidTrust Pay is at "solidtrustpay.com" and payeer is located at "payeer.com" right? If so then I will probably be registering an account with them both.

It's https://payeer.com/en/ and https://www.solidtrustpay.com/

Payeer is more like an exchange wallet compared to a payment wallet but it's very trustworthy as it's a recognized wallet. However, their exchange fees is 5% (if you need to convert your payeer cash into BTC) while withdrawing to your bank costs 11-15%. Similar to payeer, Advcash is also an irreversible payment method. You can load money via btc and the fee is lower than other payment modes.

Nathan047 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:51:24 PM

Lol that's totally fine i have been using perfect money for more than 2 years i never kept so much money like max would be 100$ maybe for 7 days but i never faced any problems in terms of security and they will mostly not take your money. Just don't keep the funds in their wallet for a long time that's all
I'm not keen on risking losing my money if there are legit alternatives, even if the risk that they take my money is low.

Also, I would assume your a US citizen (I'd assume you are just because right now the reason I'm not registering is because I'm a US citizen and they block US citizens from registering).

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
Nathan047 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 05:00:04 PM

It's https://payeer.com/en/ and https://www.solidtrustpay.com/

Payeer is more like an exchange wallet compared to a payment wallet but it's very trustworthy as it's a recognized wallet. However, their exchange fees is 5% (if you need to convert your payeer cash into BTC) while withdrawing to your bank costs 11-15%. Similar to payeer, Advcash is also an irreversible payment method. You can load money via btc and the fee is lower than other payment modes.

Okay, thanks. Again, excuse my paranoia, I'd just hate to get the wrong website from my Google search and risk my money. My questions have been answered, thanks everyone.

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
Sariful7

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 07:32:31 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2022, 02:37:45 AM by Sariful7

Perfect Money authority has deducted 5891.85 under the title Force Loan Return from my  account U14597285 and sent it another account on 05 June 2022. But they don't refund this money or gave any answer my for my question. Please help me for this matter.

Please see the deducting link-https://prnt.sc/Btd-cDFSn96Z
Sariful7

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2022, 06:58:17 PM

Perfect Money authority has deducted 5891.85 under the title Force Loan Return from my account U14597285 and sent it to another account on 05 June 2022. But they don't refund this money or gave any answer to my question. Please help me with this matter.

Please see the deducting link-https://prnt.sc/Btd-cDFSn96Z

My Perfect Money account U15338322 was hacked last June 18, 2021. After many messages and lots of damage, Perfect Money authority gave me the account back. After hacking my account, the hacker loaned $4100 with interest to this account against from credit exchange, but how did perfect money authority deduct $5891 from my U14597285 account? After paying off the loan there was a surplus of $1774 with which the hacker bought Payeer dollars on 06/06/2022 based on Batch No. 467008320 and 467008560. So I am demanding compensation of 1774 dollars from Perfect Money authority.

Please see the loan payment history and Payeer buying history- https://prnt.sc/9oLfrEUHjGuf
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: