Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:20:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most reliable btc miners vendors  (Read 724 times)
banban007s4

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 01:36:52 AM

Why not try buying at Canaan's official store? This is their online store link https://shop.canaan.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
@AllexFerr

Activity: 30
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 30, 2022, 12:39:52 PM

Never mind, Sorry, It's just a solution to avoid Alibaba's ban. It's just a name we name it, or whatever it works for help the order.

Still though, it might have a different name, but if you post specifications of the hardware on the Alibaba listing, it might give away to them that this is a mining product, right?

You can never know when they start deploying ML tech that scans product descriptions. Also it applies to pictures you post too, Alibaba's verification might be dumb for now, but if it becomes more sophisticated it will become harder to disguise miners.

Hello NotATether

Thanks for your reply.

The situation of banning might not be as strict as you think. We now still can trade Bitcoin and someplace still can mining Bitcoin in China. It's not like drugs here.

And, for your worry, I still got the same worry as you, but we did this way, and it still works right now. As I said, it's not being treated like drugs here. We reveal it as GPU cards.

If you want to make it 100% sure, we also have an Amazon store that can trade, but just the fees of Amazon will charge 8%, it's much higher than Alibaba.

And we can also accept self-pickup at our US warehouse.

The only thing we can do is provide as much as we can; there's a need for both of us to cooperate to get win-win solutions.

Thanks for your time, it's good to talk with you, NotATeher

can you send your contact details for purchase in USA?
lord jones

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2022, 03:09:56 PM

I'm late and can't get into this topic, I have channels across the industry, believe I'm doing better than them
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: