Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:30:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much do you care when you wear a commercial Signature?  (Read 654 times)
SquirrelJulietGarden

Activity: 1316
Merit: 727

View Profile
September 25, 2022, 09:37:35 AM

You missed my point, what i said is "you will be tagged particularly at the former." which is joining those tainted reputation campaign/website.
Accusations can be valid at some point and later will turn to be invalid if later more evidence shows that company is not scam. Mostly, when accusation is valid, it remains as valid too. Very rare cases can turn from valid to invalid.

It is not smart to join a campaign from a company that has scam accusation even it is only temporarily valid or still in investigation.

Although this is still subjected, if this kind of campaign is still managed by a reputed manager like the yobit or the forum (i forgot the name) related to it where yahoo managed it.
It's Cryptotalk.org forum that is an altcoin forum that wanted to shill their forum in Bitcointalk forum by a collaboration with Yobit.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄