Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:03:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RUSSIA GETTING CLOSER TO JUMP OVER THE INTERNATIONAL SANTIONS WITH BITCOIN  (Read 144 times)
JaimeAlejandro (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 58

View Profile
September 23, 2022, 02:36:42 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2022, 02:49:29 PM by JaimeAlejandro

Here is the link: https://bitcoinmagazine.com/markets/russian-central-bank-and-ministry-of-finance-agree-on-bitcoin-crypto-bill

The German dopes, I guess, now will realize the real purpose of this war was them. Once again, they have broken a nice Russia-Germany alliance as it happened during WWI, that later lead to Germans going nuts to become the most embarrassing nation in the world up to WW II; and now they have been misled to the worst energy crisis they have ever suffered in modern times, which will unavoidably lead their economy to go broke. Meanwhile, US will be making a ton of money selling guns. Well done, Germans! Bunch of dopes. Yes, they can make cars. Dopes who can make cars. Let's leave it there.

By the way, I posted a similar text somewhere else, and somebody told me that “I’m a German hater”. This is like telling a guy whose wife is having sex with the whole town without him knowing it, and when I text him to tell him he’s a dope, one of the guys who’s having sex with his wife comes to tell me that I’m the "guy hater”. Really? Am I?

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1974
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2022, 08:03:31 PM

I find it smart, I mean if there are international sanctions towards your nation, then you could end up with doing something like this using bitcoin to get ahead, it still would be terrible and won't be a fix, but at least its not zero. I dislike Russia, hate Putin and think that he should be jailed for the crimes against humanity he has done so far, he is a terrible person and  I wish him the worse. But lets remember USA attacking iraq, syria, afghanistan and many other nations for no good reason, "bringing democracy" to them, and then the whole world congratulating them for it. If we are going to put sanctions on bad nations, lets put it on Russia but also put it on USA as well, not just one side, its going to be silly otherwise.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2022, 08:25:22 PM

They already have the MIR card set up for trades within the nations part of their alliance from Asia to Africa. The MIR system is the closest they could have to simulate what US had done for international payment system which many countries were trying to join.

Russia considering BTC will benefit them because of the unused energy (GAS) they can monetize. Using BTC in international trades will be a big news.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: