Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:30:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Shiba INU tokens continue to rise?  (Read 1854 times)
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2023, 07:42:57 PM

Crypto market is not guaranteed but in the case of meme coin there is minimum percentage of surety about its success so in my opinion investment in SHIB is not profitable. Meme coin has no future and everyone knows that there are much hazards related to meme coins. Most of the people are making investment in meme coins some of them get little percentage of return while other do not recover their cash and loss large part of their money. Rather than SHIB or any other meme token just focus to select another good token that will minimize your losses and also there are chances to get your cash enhanced like that of bitcoin and Ethereum.
Actually investing in meme coins has big advantages, but we have to be able to analyze when is the right time to enter and when to get out. I am sure that if the next bullrun takes place, the crypto pundits will develop another meme coin and make it go viral, they will not go back to the previous meme coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 09, 2023, 06:51:18 AM

Crypto market is not guaranteed but in the case of meme coin there is minimum percentage of surety about its success so in my opinion investment in SHIB is not profitable. Meme coin has no future and everyone knows that there are much hazards related to meme coins. Most of the people are making investment in meme coins some of them get little percentage of return while other do not recover their cash and loss large part of their money. Rather than SHIB or any other meme token just focus to select another good token that will minimize your losses and also there are chances to get your cash enhanced like that of bitcoin and Ethereum.
Actually investing in meme coins has big advantages, but we have to be able to analyze when is the right time to enter and when to get out. I am sure that if the next bullrun takes place, the crypto pundits will develop another meme coin and make it go viral, they will not go back to the previous meme coin.
For me meme coin is a big risk only few percent of the meme tokens rise most of them are failed, shiba inu is one of the most amazing meme coin it is very well know and many people know it already that is why many investors invest into it, but there is always a risk when the market condition is bad meme coin will fall and many suffer on it on the last bear season how ever if we can hold and wait we can still earn on meme coin but not big earnings we can only earn few cents just always remember one thing no one will loss if we don't sell at loss.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

giammangiato
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1249

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 05:27:04 PM

In my opinion, the fashion of meme coins is over, a lot of them were born.
I noticed that it goes to stream, first all forks of bitcoin, bitcoin pizza etc
Then the ICOs
Then the ICOs made by the exchanges
Then the meme coins; fashion is over for me

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
errorcode99

Activity: 180
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 06:37:31 PM

Shiba is a good token, they are backed by a good team and a good market strategy, don't hesitate to make Shiba an asset and long term investment because this is the right time to start Investing Shiba. Now that the market cap has decreased by 5.25%, there is a possibility for it to jump up again.
topman21
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1056

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 10:09:03 PM

The live SHIBA INU price today is $0.000079 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $37,333,226,707 USD. Then many people flocked to buy shiba inu when the price is now close to 1 IDR.

If I now buy with a capital of 1000 USD, is the future still a profit or loss if in Hold?

As the Bitcoin market fluctuates, Shiba Inu Coin is on the upswing. Shiba Inu Coin has increased when the market has seen growth. However, many experts believe that Shiba Inu will make a very good position in future plans. I believe Shiba Inu will make a good position by 2025. For this reason I have invested Shibainu Coins. But I hope I will make a success out of this investment.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 10:36:30 PM

Lots of people had been hyped up with that Shibarium but it seems it do ends up on a failure or still have some bugs.

https://www.coindesk.com/markets/2023/03/16/shiba-inu-token-falls-10-amid-shibarium-code-drama/
https://www.analyticsinsight.net/shibarium-failed-dogcoin-dogs-offered-shiba-inu-community-to-become-layer-1-network-of-shiba-inu/

It would be understandable that not every update would end up smoothly which it would really be that normal that there would be still
errors.Seems like they would really be getting it in line with the upcoming bull run.  Smiley

Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2023, 08:36:44 PM

If I now buy with a capital of 1000 USD, is the future still a profit or loss if in Hold?
The Shiba Inu is a very active token meme. Some people are interested in investing in Shiba Inu, but others are against such tokens. It's possible to still get the opportunity to make a profit if you invest in Shiba Inu even though the price is close to 1IDR. I think the price of Shiba will be close to the price of the previous bull.
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 11:00:50 PM

The live SHIBA INU price today is $0.000079 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $37,333,226,707 USD. Then many people flocked to buy shiba inu when the price is now close to 1 IDR.

profit or loss we can't be sure of that but there are several factors that make Shiba potentially rise in the future one of which is shiba inu is one of elon musk's favorite coins with the hype created by elon musk I think there is still a bright future for shiba but before buying this coin do your own research so you don't lose in the future Shiba Inu To The Moon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: