Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:11:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitSwapNow - Instant Sale or Purchase of your Crypto to multiple currencies  (Read 87 times)
BitSwapNow (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 99
Merit: 3

Instant & Cross Chain Crypto Swaps

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2022, 07:04:33 PM

Exchange bitcoin and over 350+ digital currencies instantly to a variety of different world currencies. Custodian free swap service that is safe, quick and easy. Buy, Sell and Swap crypto on BitSwapNow.com

No sign up is required. Also can swap cross chain such as btc to xrp or ethereum to bnb. Any questions dont hesitate to ask or send me a PM. Thanks.

Exchange bitcoin and over 850+ digital currencies instantly an cross chain. Buy, Sell and Swap crypto on https://BitSwapNow.com . No Sign- Up required and instant swaps in as little as a few minutes!
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 27, 2022, 07:14:59 PM

Exchange bitcoin and over 350+ digital currencies instantly to a variety of different world currencies. Custodian free swap service that is safe, quick and easy. Buy, Sell and Swap crypto on BitSwapNow.com

No sign up is required. Also can swap cross chain such as btc to xrp or ethereum to bnb. Any questions dont hesitate to ask or send me a PM. Thanks.

This is another changenow bs site innit? Why u not mentioning this fact?
Many in crypto knows that changenow and other similar services will hold to coins until user kyc with them. So no signup required but kyc and other crap also will apply.

BitSwapNow (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 99
Merit: 3

Instant & Cross Chain Crypto Swaps

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2022, 07:38:44 PM

Yes we do work with changenow. They are a great service and liquidity provider as well. I myself have never triggered a KYC on any of my swaps. Surely if you are in a sanctioned country such as North Korea or similar then yes this may lead to KYC. It is up to the exchanges discretion but you also do not have to go through with the transaction and your coins would not be "locked or held". Ultimately if your transaction is not considered high risk or fraud there is nothing to worry about.

Exchange bitcoin and over 850+ digital currencies instantly an cross chain. Buy, Sell and Swap crypto on https://BitSwapNow.com . No Sign- Up required and instant swaps in as little as a few minutes!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: