Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:34:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New communities arising  (Read 29 times)
Milan1009 (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2022, 06:47:40 AM

GM Crypto Fam. I wanted to bring this topic to the table, communities building and growing under the current market conditions. We have seen that those who consistently work and develop while we are living the bear market are some of the projects that build credibility and audience when everything explodes.

We have a great example right here, BitcoinTalk is a truthful site that has brought the crypto community together for over a decade, and it's still growing.

Recently I found out about a project that wants to build a community not only for online discussion + interactions but also for IRL events, I hope most of you know the kind of networking you can experience in these kinds of situations. Its name is El Dorado. [Link below]

I have been on IRL events during bear and bull cycles, and I can assure you both have always been a great choice. I hope you guys check it out and share some communities with this kind of dynamic.

El Dorado Twitter:
https://twitter.com/EldoradoMRKT
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: