Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:28:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When Bottom?  (Read 736 times)
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2022, 05:13:04 PM

The bottom has been at $17k for the time being and has been reached last month,
yes we know that September is very famously bearish for crypto currencies,
this is why many experts also say that the bottom has been reached and bullish in October is the beginning,
but we certainly have to prepare a strategy if Bitcoin dumps below $15k, because it has also been predicted by some experts as well.
I would want to believe that if you look at the Bitcoin price chart in a daily time frame, it would seem as though October month might be more of a Bearish trend than Bullish. Both the MACD and the T3-CCI indicators and even the CPR all kind of pointing downward, we could see some more dips with the price. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 11, 2022, 05:31:57 PM

We will know in a couple days if interest rates are raised again. I'm going to guess that they won't because the Democrats have mid term elections in November and it won't look good for them if there is a stock market crash during that time. I think stocks and cryptos will do well in Q4, beyond that is anyone's guess but I'm topping off my ICP and LPR bags at the moment in preparation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: