Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:40:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Trade have types?  (Read 526 times)
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 02:43:51 PM

People make a trade when they think it's confident to trade, and availability, of course its matter, if you have a small time for making a trade you can be scalpers - they are the people who make a profit with just a small price movement, if you have tons of time to make trade for example 3 hours average and make different positions you can make a short trades those are the at least hours price movements, next is the long term investors they are the one who bought and wait for the dip to accumulate as possible they can. At the end its all about the timing and proper execution to make a trade. People gain profit for being discipline and got loses because of getting greedy.
even short-term trading sometimes takes a long time, because basically trading we have to be patient waiting for prices to enter our buying area and then wait for prices to enter our target area. therefore even though using a small time frame sometimes one day it can happen to wait a long time for the price to enter our framework. It's different with long-term trading, where we already have the intention to hold for the long term, so we don't have to monitor the market too often and we can do other activities quietly, many people do both, in the hope of getting a daily income and a long-term return on investment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dunamisx

Activity: 840
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 04:20:05 PM

I was thinking of these everytime and I never found any answer to it yet.

I was on one of the trading app call Deriv Go and I had lost then profit and I using the highest volatility 100v and it was MT5 and I stoped because of the lost I had and I want to ask if it has type of trade that someone can follow to make profit from.

Trading apps aren't included on types of trading that we have, the use of trading apps are similar to using bots for trading whereby some people opt in for their purchase through subscription, though we may also make use of some trading indicators to also helps us to get more informations for how to speculate in other to arrived an accurate outcome, it's better to work more in understanding how to use the trading indicators with having the full knowledge of the trading types alone is enough for having a successful trading experience than to rely on other apps or bots which end result may not be accurate over time.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
July 11, 2023, 04:21:56 AM

Almost everyone stated about the types of trading in cryptocurrency space and those are the actual types too but I didn't see about copy trading here or atleast I missed it so it is also a type too in my opinion which involves simply copying the strategy of other and execute our trades so no efforts but complete risk taken on someone's success rate.

From all these types we can simply point which is better and suitable for anyone that is long term spot trading cause its simple, less risky than others and we can have our assets in our wallet itself.
I think I know why they didn't state it. Its because they don't consider it as one. Even me actually, it didn't came in my head at first but when we say types of trade, the first thing that I can think of are the spot trading and futures trading.

There is also day trading, short-term and long-term trading. Copy trading is more on the technique side. In copy trading, there might still be an effort involved and that is we research the platform first if it's credible and then we move on to researching the background of the traders. This was still easier than learning how to trade on your own and choosing the right strategy to make you a profitable trader. No wonder why many people are doing it.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2002
Merit: 153

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 03:44:15 AM

Since you have experienced so much losses from your previous trading, based on you didn't create time to study before going into cryptocurrency trading which is not advisable to new traders who want to achieve something great in the future. Day trading is a type of trading that doesn't require long holding before you can supply to the market to make a profits but the profits always come little at the end of the day, but it will be difficult for you to experience losses from day trading. Long term investment is another type of investment that require long holding like 3 or 4 years before you can supply to the market to make a huge amount of income that will change your life but that type of investment required patient through out of holding, which is the best investment many potential traders use to maintain income.

nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 04:21:39 AM

Since you have experienced so much losses from your previous trading, based on you didn't create time to study before going into cryptocurrency trading which is not advisable to new traders who want to achieve something great in the future. Day trading is a type of trading that doesn't require long holding before you can supply to the market to make a profits but the profits always come little at the end of the day, but it will be difficult for you to experience losses from day trading. Long term investment is another type of investment that require long holding like 3 or 4 years before you can supply to the market to make a huge amount of income that will change your life but that type of investment required patient through out of holding, which is the best investment many potential traders use to maintain income.
it's normal for a trader to make mistakes, and of course from those mistakes we can learn so we don't make the same mistakes in the future. however, many traders still make the same mistakes even though they already understand the previous mistakes. therefore psychological maturity is needed to develop personal trading qualities, until finally we find a comfortable way of trading. therefore for those who are still learning to trade it would be better to focus on investment, while learning to trade
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 05:44:42 AM

You have to be more specific about what kind of trading type you are talking about. Like others said, there are different kind of trading like spot trading, arbitrage, scalping, day trading and so on. But I guess you are talking about the "strategies" since you mentioned you are using an "app" to trade. I guess the app is trading for you right? I would say don't use those automatic trading app and stuffs. You never know what they are doing. They can show you "fake" trades and strategies, give you profit and then the next day, the app is going to say they lost a trade and all the money. How would you verify that?
Learn how to trade before trading. Stop using random apps and bots that will trade for you. Trading isn't as easy as you think.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
JasGrady

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 03:56:59 PM

Crypto, Bond, Derivatives. Options. Commodities, Stock, Forex are all types of trading.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 04:21:05 AM

I think enough people talked about trade types, but I think "trader" types is even more fun than this Cheesy. People are not talking about that all that much, but seriously there are so many trader types. Some like me who are incredibly boring people, I buy bitcoin and hold it for many years and in return I get a good result slow by slow but that's about it, there are some who do wild leverage bitcoin trades, some who join new launches, some who invest into memes, and there are many other type of people.

So I think we should match the person with the trade, what kind of person are you and what kind of return are you expecting? That's the important thing here and as long as you can achieve that, I believe that you can be a good trader.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: