Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:16:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does everyone want bitcoin to be stable in price?  (Read 1732 times)
Esther C

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 07:35:50 AM

I was reading some of the replies in of @mr_jk's thread when he asked what will happen if bitcoin's price became stable?

The replies were unexpected hehehe. Much of them argued why or how can bitcoin be stable? This makes me ask the question do much of the holders of bitcoin want the price to be stable or do they really want it be volatile? I ask this because stability makes bitcoin become a good store of value and medium of exchange. Volatility makes it good for trading and speculation.

Stability does not support trading. There would be no margin for profits. And even investors would see little or no value increase over time.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 08:53:44 AM

I was reading some of the replies in of @mr_jk's thread when he asked what will happen if bitcoin's price became stable?

The replies were unexpected hehehe. Much of them argued why or how can bitcoin be stable? This makes me ask the question do much of the holders of bitcoin want the price to be stable or do they really want it be volatile? I ask this because stability makes bitcoin become a good store of value and medium of exchange. Volatility makes it good for trading and speculation.
If the price of bitcoin as a whole stops going up, I think it will be a disaster for bitcoin itself. It is no secret that many people hold bitcoin mainly in order to have a large profit in the future due to the expected increase in its price. If this goal disappears, capital from bitcoin will begin to flow sharply into altcoins, that is, where it will still be possible to make a profit. At the same time, the price of bitcoin will also plummet. However, for now, we hope that bitcoin will grow in price for a long time and please its holders.

doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 05:35:02 PM

No for me.
Volatility is a double-edged sword for both investors and traders. Volatility can give you profit but at the same time, can give you losses.

I mean why would people want Bitcoin to be stable. Bitcoin right now is more of an asset than a currency and every asset is volatile in their own ways. Volatility makes millionaires but at the same time, volatility can cause massive losses to an investor. Overall, I don't think that we will come to a point where Bitcoin will have a stable price or maybe in the next decade we don't know.
It's a double sword so it can also cause you more harm than good. Maybe you like it because you know how to deal with it but for someone who doesn't, they are wishing that btc will be stable. Not to the point that its stability will be on the same level as a stable coin because earning with it is going to be impossible anymore.

The price of btc might have changed dramatically. It now cost thousands of dollars but it doesn't change the fact that btc is still a currency. Some people only think that btc is an asset due to its benefits. By the time btc was still new and its value is still small, many people already noticed this so there's people who already invest in btc even before.

Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 07:55:05 PM

No for me.
Volatility is a double-edged sword for both investors and traders. Volatility can give you profit but at the same time, can give you losses.

I mean why would people want Bitcoin to be stable. Bitcoin right now is more of an asset than a currency and every asset is volatile in their own ways. Volatility makes millionaires but at the same time, volatility can cause massive losses to an investor. Overall, I don't think that we will come to a point where Bitcoin will have a stable price or maybe in the next decade we don't know.
It's a double sword so it can also cause you more harm than good. Maybe you like it because you know how to deal with it but for someone who doesn't, they are wishing that btc will be stable. Not to the point that its stability will be on the same level as a stable coin because earning with it is going to be impossible anymore.

The price of btc might have changed dramatically. It now cost thousands of dollars but it doesn't change the fact that btc is still a currency. Some people only think that btc is an asset due to its benefits. By the time btc was still new and its value is still small, many people already noticed this so there's people who already invest in btc even before.
We do have own preference and to those people who do prefer on a certain condition.

Stable - could be used on business, less worry about losing or negative profits or income
Volatile - Chances for you to make big profits on a particular time or if you do know on how to play into those movement.

It is really in fact like a double edge sword which it does have its cons and pros.Lets accept the fact that
majority of us is really looking towards  investment option on bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2022, 12:50:05 AM

Bitcoin's price going up and down is actually what makes it a good investment for making money. And its scarcity is making its price also go up every halving which is what most are also waiting for.

Many of us will probably quit keeping BTC if its price going to be stable. They'd be limiting the lucrative property of BTC which makes it attractive to miners and holders.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 06, 2022, 12:54:19 AM

No for me.

If someone is hoping bitcoin will stabilize then they shouldn't invest in bitcoin because today we have gold, real estate is a stable, not too volatile asset for them to invest in.
If someone can't make a profit and loss from bitcoin, don't blame bitcoin or fear its volatility but ask yourself why so many other people can profit from it but we are not.
Bitcoin is also just an investment but it has greater volatility than other speculative assets and also an opportunity for us to exploit. So don't expect it to become stable, that's not necessarily a good thing.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 340

View Profile
October 06, 2022, 03:01:06 AM

I believe "no". Not all want's bitcoin to be stable and those people are mainly investors or are using their btc's for asset use because how can they earn if that happens? They can't buy at lows and sell at highs anymore but for the people who are only using their btc's as a currency then they might be wishing that btc will get stable someday, that way, there will be no miss calculations that can happen whenever they make a payment.

For the question if how can be btc be stable? I think it has something to do with its supply. Maybe if they can increase it more although I don't know if it's possible to modify the supply of btc not like to those who are more centralized cryptos.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 05:33:18 AM

I believe "no". Not all want's bitcoin to be stable and those people are mainly investors or are using their btc's for asset use because how can they earn if that happens? They can't buy at lows and sell at highs anymore but for the people who are only using their btc's as a currency then they might be wishing that btc will get stable someday, that way, there will be no miss calculations that can happen whenever they make a payment.

For the question if how can be btc be stable? I think it has something to do with its supply. Maybe if they can increase it more although I don't know if it's possible to modify the supply of btc not like to those who are more centralized cryptos.
I am one of those people, I would dislike it if bitcoin became a stablecoin and right now I am not that much in love with it neither. Right now it has been stable for a while and I rather have some ups and downs, I like that it's low so that I could buy some more, but going to 30k and coming back to 20k during this period would have been better than staying at around 20k, that way we could see a lot more volume, and volume means interest, without interest there is no volume nor any stability.

This is a big problem because we have been here for a while, and stabilized and I am hoping that soon we will get back to being volatile all over again.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 07:44:58 AM

I am one of those people, I would dislike it if bitcoin became a stablecoin and right now I am not that much in love with it neither. Right now it has been stable for a while and I rather have some ups and downs, I like that it's low so that I could buy some more, but going to 30k and coming back to 20k during this period would have been better than staying at around 20k, that way we could see a lot more volume, and volume means interest, without interest there is no volume nor any stability.

This is a big problem because we have been here for a while, and stabilized and I am hoping that soon we will get back to being volatile all over again.
Such scenario won't arise. Bitcoin being stable will destroy its true value. It is the volatility that attracts majority of the people towards bitcoin investment. Anyhow there'll be minor price fluctuation that gives way for the profiting out of the buy and sell difference. For all that want stablecoin, there were more number of stablecoins as well as government owned CBDC. People can make use of those than expecting bitcoin to be stable.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2022, 08:15:50 AM

Whether it's possible to make Bitcoin stable or not but I don't like it to become stable. We all know why Bitcoin gained popularity too quickly and that is volatile. Holders like to take advantage of the volatile. Otherwise why investors will hold Bitcoin if they can't take advantage of the volatility and can't make money? Eventually, it's not possible to make a stable Bitcoin price. Because Bitcoin is still a truly decentralized cryptocurrency. We can't imagine that would never happen.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 08:31:47 AM

Such scenario won't arise. Bitcoin being stable will destroy its true value. It is the volatility that attracts majority of the people towards bitcoin investment.
I agree. If it's not for bitcoin's volatility, then investors won't look at its value and won't appreciate bitcoin because it's why many of us are into it. Having that thought that someday, this little amount of purchase of bitcoin that we have will be bigger as its price goes higher due to being volatile.

Anyhow there'll be minor price fluctuation that gives way for the profiting out of the buy and sell difference. For all that want stablecoin, there were a greater number of stablecoins as well as government owned CBDC. People can make use of those than expecting bitcoin to be stable.
And bitcoin can't be that stable. Just use stable coins when people start selling their bitcoins and save themselves profit through it as it keeps the value they've profited.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
woez

Activity: 405
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 09:18:03 AM
Merited by fillippone (2)

It seems like everyone has their own opinion about bitcoin. What I think a lot of people are missing is that the philosophy behind bitcoin is very similar to currency, freedom, and freedom. What does that mean for me? This means the price is in the hands of the people, not the central bank or big business and it also means that you control our money and how we want to spend it.

True, In order for bitcoin to survive as a currency and a payment system, it needs to have stability around its value. Everyone has their own opinion about bitcoin.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 10:52:34 AM

The proof that bitcoin is the fairest value of money are in its decentralization .. in its volatility , once the bitcoin price get stable and it's no longer decentralized ... the value of fairness gone and people will soon realized it's better to be volatile rather than centralized , period.

i personally doesn't want the stable bitcoin , it hurts the vision of freedom of money.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
8rch7

Activity: 1358
Merit: 463

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 01:03:08 PM

if bitcoin is stable it is the same as fiat money, I will not agree with that, even though so far we know bitcoin remains stable like 1 BTC is worth 1 BTC, so it will only be worth if it is exchanged for fiat money not with btc to btc, I guess no one wants to see bitcoin stabilize with fiat money and not everyone wants that
It is true that if the price of bitcoin is stable, there is definitely no difference between bitcoin and FIAT currency, if the price of bitcoin continues to be stable, it is certain that investors will withdraw from investing in crypto currency, especially bitcoin currency, because no one wants the price of bitcoin to be stable. Like the price of gold, most people who enter the crypto world want new challenges and want bigger returns than investing elsewhere.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 01:56:20 PM

I think nobody wants stable bitcoin, on this forum alone most of us invest bitcoin just for profit and almost no one use it for the sole purpose of payment method, if any, it's just for the experience and only used for some small bill payments, no one uses it as often as fiat or bank account.

There is no doubt that many people will leave the market and bitcoin if bitcoin becomes stable, and will look for alternative investments. I never thought that one day bitcoin would stabilize, it was tedious.

danadc

Activity: 966
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2022, 01:56:35 PM

if bitcoin is stable it is the same as fiat money, I will not agree with that, even though so far we know bitcoin remains stable like 1 BTC is worth 1 BTC, so it will only be worth if it is exchanged for fiat money not with btc to btc, I guess no one wants to see bitcoin stabilize with fiat money and not everyone wants that
It is true that if the price of bitcoin is stable, there is definitely no difference between bitcoin and FIAT currency, if the price of bitcoin continues to be stable, it is certain that investors will withdraw from investing in crypto currency, especially bitcoin currency, because no one wants the price of bitcoin to be stable. Like the price of gold, most people who enter the crypto world want new challenges and want bigger returns than investing elsewhere.
But the price cannot be stable, we are talking about Bitcoin, the volatility is always very high, and when there is a certain laterality it is because a very large movement is originating, perhaps up or down, but it is very difficult or almost impossible for the Bitcoin stay sideways the volatility here is what makes bitcoin the bitcoin I don't see any other way to describe the uniqueness of bitcoin if we take the volatility out of it that would be best for banks and governments who disagree with bitcoin, because it would be a way for them to have security in an asset, but here the best thing is that Bitcoin will not behave like that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 11:31:40 PM

But the price cannot be stable, we are talking about Bitcoin, the volatility is always very high, and when there is a certain laterality it is because a very large movement is originating, perhaps up or down, but it is very difficult or almost impossible for the Bitcoin stay sideways the volatility here is what makes bitcoin the bitcoin I don't see any other way to describe the uniqueness of bitcoin if we take the volatility out of it that would be best for banks and governments who disagree with bitcoin, because it would be a way for them to have security in an asset, but here the best thing is that Bitcoin will not behave like that.
People who are really talking about stable price movement of bitcoin are to those who are really going after for recognition and adoption which it could be applied into different services and merchants who doesnt

really like volatility or something that could affect their revenue without even trying to look up on whole scale of things in related on BItcoins true purpose.It wasnt really mean for it to be regulated or something
legalized.
It is a digital currency which could really make out that p2p system without 3rd party intervention.You could really expect that its value or price would really be that too volatile or
move on huge scale.If you cant bare up such movement then Bitcoin or crypto space isnt for you.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 11:53:05 PM

In my opinion, it is better to keep it that way because this is the reason why traders and investors makes the courage to invest here and do trading. May the consequence is too risky for them and also for those who accept Bitcoin as payment but actually, we see Bitcoin is growing. With the volatility of the market makes it more profitable for the holders.

Likely, this is a shared opinion but I believe there is nothing we need to change the nature of the market. What just we need is the adoption of how the way it works.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3009

View Profile
October 11, 2022, 12:15:59 AM

Yeah of course there’s plenty of people who don’t want bitcoin to remain stable.  There’s traders whom are very good at what they do and they depends on the volatility (as well as sometimes the ones who create the news or fake news rather, in order to drive the market either up or down so they can trade accordingly).

Those who want it to become stable are those who give a shit about its true value and contribution to this world.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Artem Sereda

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2022, 03:50:37 PM

Only those who see investment in it (like gold or stocks) count on a stable bitcoin price.

VSYS.host — Anonymous Offshore Dedicated Servers & VPS with DDoS protection:UA/NL/US
SHKeeper.io — Self-Hosted & Open-Source Crypto Payment Processor
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: