Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:26:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 2137 times)
LDY888

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2023, 05:07:16 PM

Warning! Warning! Warning! This is a project team without any integrity. Please participate carefully. They refused to pay me the rewards promised for the promotion and promotion of this project, and also stole some 5K coins that have been paid. thief! Ha ha ha!
  Please stay away from any projects from China, or you will have nothing!

Please provide strong evidence that you are responsible for what you said? According to what I learned on discord, it doesn't match what you said. Please provide evidence.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
igotek

Activity: 2030
Merit: 608

Online Security & Investment Corporation

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2023, 11:15:56 PM

I know how to mining with GPU in HiveOS.
IMAGE: https://i.imgur.com/581P2Ug.png

But I couldnt mine with cpu in HiveOS.
How to cpu mining in HiveOS ?
Could you tell me ?

I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself.
Hold my breath as I wish for death. Oh please god, help me !
makertronic
Copper Member

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 01, 2023, 07:23:11 PM

Here is how to mine Dynex on windows and HiveOS (in french, but you can use automatic subs) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs9OAygUQyM
BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 11, 2023, 07:46:23 PM

Their webwallet https://wallet.dynexcoin.org/ was synchronizing for the last 3 days, now they are moving to another datacenter and still can't be accessed. This is very suspicious. Seems like a scam.
wrainman

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2023, 10:44:03 PM

lol. If you are unable to run a cold wallet that always works. then for you 90% of projects are scams. Grin Turn on your head and up your own node. The cold wallet works and has always worked! its not a  scam.
BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 12, 2023, 08:08:06 AM

lol. If you are unable to run a cold wallet that always works. then for you 90% of projects are scams. Grin Turn on your head and up your own node. The cold wallet works and has always worked! its not a  scam.

Says the one who accuses florachain being a scam Smiley) Well, I guess we'll see if it's a scam or not...
CryptoSperm

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 27, 2023, 08:02:49 PM

I have more hope for DNX than AGIX ERC20 trash (Singularity).  If this is a scam it's being done poorly.   I'm thinking crypto metrics were a second thought to their technology development and that is why some of their metrics seem off like how small their max-supply is.  Their Mining appears to actually be utilizing GPU's in a much different way than any POW project that I've seen.  FYI if you have 6GB 1060's laying around you might be able to use them on DNX as the RAM size seems to matter most.  
CryptoSperm

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 14, 2023, 07:06:51 PM

Why is BT so quiet about Dynex? 
ares-austria

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 06:58:24 AM

Seems like a scam from Daniel Mattes

https://medium.com/@ares_61826/how-to-find-reference-to-daniel-mattes-in-the-dynex-code-131f96c85d6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VecEvumSRts
nollaig

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 05:52:36 PM

lol this dude just made an account to fud, it's endless with these guys

why is it a scam? it works, there's proof of it working (countless bits of it mind you if you've done any research) tons of work being done and showcased by the dev team in discord/telegram, clients coming to solve problems (showcasing those problems, and the effective way Dynex is able to benefit these problems/users)

and if it is Daniel Mattes (altho you're positioning it as a bad thing) this would potentially be the biggest project in crypto, you have a tech mogul with connections to the entire tech sphere and governments, an AI academic connoisseur and engineer (which is evident by the way he speaks, he's brilliant on AMAs)

DYOR but ppl like this lack any sort of critical thinking it's rather unfortunate to watch them displace their sad lives on hardworking individuals

lhao

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 12:54:23 AM

dnx is the future
ares-austria

View Profile
May 08, 2023, 06:53:32 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2023, 09:28:53 AM by ares-austria

why is it a scam? it works, there's proof of it working (countless bits of it mind you if you've done any research) tons of work being done and showcased by the dev team in discord/telegram, clients coming to solve problems (showcasing those problems, and the effective way Dynex is able to benefit these problems/users)

and if it is Daniel Mattes (altho you're positioning it as a bad thing) this would potentially be the biggest project in crypto, you have a tech mogul with connections to the entire tech sphere and governments, an AI academic connoisseur and engineer (which is evident by the way he speaks, he's brilliant on AMAs)

DYOR but ppl like this lack any sort of critical thinking it's rather unfortunate to watch them displace their sad lives on hardworking individuals

Fair. But you also created an account to promote this coin.

For me there is little proof of this thing actually working, beyond them sticking together a barely stable blockchain fork and a mystery algorithm that they got people to mine on. The team keeps pumping some CALI GLOBAL company example and other dubious magical chaims, including beating quantum computers (that would mean resetting the whole cryptography scene). I'll wait until I see some public recognition of this beyond cryptokiddies' Discord and AMAs with people with a voice morpher: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Mbr7Q-aq-I

For Daniel Mattes is it no longer a question of if it is him behind it. After some very rudimentary research anyone in who knows basics of git can see for themselves in the Dynex public repositories. As for him being "an academic connoisseur" he sure does not seem to have much in terms of references or recognition in this field out in the public. As for him being a brilliant (software) engineer, he should learn some basics:

Code:
$ host dynex.dyndns.org
dynex.dyndns.org has address 78.132.48.194
$ host 78.132.48.194
194.48.132.78.in-addr.arpa domain name pointer 078132048194.public.t-mobile.at.

And yes, by all means do your own research. To me it doesn't seem like galaxy brain level material it's made out to be in the ChatGPT generated comments. But who knows maybe this is real and the world is about to change and everyone with Dynex bags will be rich like the Bill Gates of the Alps.

P.S. Daniel: If you're reading this and IF IT IS A SCAM then you should just give up on this. Shut it down. Do it for your children. You were too dumb to get away with this one with your name written all over it on public sources and record. Next time start here: Learn the Basics of Git in Under 10 Minutes
nollaig

View Profile
May 08, 2023, 12:42:43 PM

I didn't make an account to promote this coin - where did I promote it? I defended it, yes, because people like you seemingly have not much better to do than to go out of your way to disrupt hardwork. I get it, you have 0 creative ideas of your own, you've done nothing successful in your own life, so you waste your time and energy trying to admonish others.

Now why would someone do that? Beats me. You think you're a virtuous saint helping others? Or is it a selfish intention that you've realized the disruptive nature of this project and are seeking to try to lower the price?

Cali Global is a REAL company. Not sure why its a "dubious" claim. Sam (one of the founders) was more than willing to share the equations and results with everyone in discord/telegram. Due diligence could be a useful thing for you. What happens when there's more testimonials? What goal posts will you move then?

You question someone's brilliance yet you've clearly achieved nothing yourself. Someone with any measurable personal success does not spend their time and energy creating fake accounts and spamming other projects.

If it is Daniel Mattes, then everyone in this topic just stumbled on maybe one of the most successful future projects in the world. Good luck Smiley

Fair. But you also created an account to promote this coin.

For me there is little proof of this thing actually working, beyond them sticking together a barely stable blockchain fork and a mystery algorithm that they got people to mine on. The team keeps pumping some CALI GLOBAL company example and other dubious magical chaims, including beating quantum computers (that would mean resetting the whole cryptography scene). I'll wait until I see some public recognition of this beyond cryptokiddies' Discord and AMAs with people with a voice morpher: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Mbr7Q-aq-I

For Daniel Mattes is it no longer a question of if it is him behind it. After some very rudimentary research anyone in who knows basics of git can see for themselves in the Dynex public repositories. As for him being "an academic connoisseur" he sure does not seem to have much in terms of references or recognition in this field out in the public. As for him being a brilliant (software) engineer, he should learn some basics:

Code:
$ host dynex.dyndns.org
dynex.dyndns.org has address 78.132.48.194
$ host 78.132.48.194
194.48.132.78.in-addr.arpa domain name pointer 078132048194.public.t-mobile.at.

And yes, by all means do your own research. To me it doesn't seem like galaxy brain level material it's made out to be in the ChatGPT generated comments. But who knows maybe this is real and the world is about to change and everyone with Dynex bags will be rich like the Bill Gates of the Alps.

P.S. Daniel: If you're reading this and IF IT IS A SCAM then you should just give up on this. Shut it down. Do it for your children. You were too dumb to get away with this one with your name written all over it on public sources and record. Next time start here: Learn the Basics of Git in Under 10 Minutes

DynexDNX

View Profile
May 08, 2023, 01:26:19 PM

We happily invite you for an in-depth dialogue about the technology implemented in Dynex. PM us on one of our channels, so we can spoon-feed you all technical details before you make such incorrect claims.

PS: Calling Dynex a "scam" without any substantial evidence is considered a crime in some jurisdictions, not even speaking of people who might got influenced by your false accusations and loosing on potential profits.

Nooneyouknow

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2023, 02:37:56 PM

Wow! Not a good look.
Passive aggressively suggesting that giving an opinion is criminal is not what I’d expect any cryptocurrency related project member to do.

Maybe the user DynexDNX has nothing to do with the project.
ares-austria

View Profile
May 08, 2023, 05:49:33 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2023, 07:57:58 PM by ares-austria

I didn't make an account to promote this coin - where did I promote it? I defended it, yes, because people like you seemingly have not much better to do than to go out of your way to disrupt hardwork. I get it, you have 0 creative ideas of your own, you've done nothing successful in your own life, so you waste your time and energy trying to admonish others.

Now why would someone do that? Beats me. You think you're a virtuous saint helping others? Or is it a selfish intention that you've realized the disruptive nature of this project and are seeking to try to lower the price?

Cali Global is a REAL company. Not sure why its a "dubious" claim. Sam (one of the founders) was more than willing to share the equations and results with everyone in discord/telegram. Due diligence could be a useful thing for you. What happens when there's more testimonials? What goal posts will you move then?

You question someone's brilliance yet you've clearly achieved nothing yourself. Someone with any measurable personal success does not spend their time and energy creating fake accounts and spamming other projects.

If it is Daniel Mattes, then everyone in this topic just stumbled on maybe one of the most successful future projects in the world. Good luck Smiley

I am not invested in this project. I have no interest in moving the price. I just don't want to get desperate-to-get-rich people get taken for a ride.

Cali Global may be a real company, but sharing some details in a private chatroom isn't really what I would call open. The current Cali Global testimonial video gives more questions than it does answer. Unpacking that would be a good start: What is going on in the video? I know it's a "hard problem", help me out here:

• What exactly being done in this video? Absolutely no context is given.
  • Where is the comparison between the normal system and DynexSolve?
  • Is DynexSolve using a single GPU or the whole network for the demo?
  • Of what significance is the Windows Resource monitor data shown?

Look, I want to believe this is real. I like technology and progress. It's often the people that are rotten, so Daniel Mattes being involved is a big red flag for me, and that being denied even more so. Even before they made rudimentary mistakes with version control, they've had bloopers on their AMAs to reveal their identity:

As for your trust in Mattes I congratulate, but recommend looking into his previous businesses, not just the old Jajah and Jumio sagas, but the most recent "Artificial Intelligence investing bio-machine K1" from 42.cx:

Li’s lawyers argue Costa won his trust by hyping up the qualifications of the technicians building K1’s algorithm, saying, for instance, they were involved in Deep Blue, the chess-playing computer designed by IBM Corp. that signaled the dawn of the AI era when it beat the world champion in 1997. Tyndaris declined to answer Bloomberg questions on this claim, which was made in one of Li’s more-recent filings.

Speaking to Bloomberg, 42.cx founder Daniel Mattes said none of the computer scientists advising him were involved with Deep Blue, but one, Vladimir Arlazarov, developed a 1960s chess program in the Soviet Union known as Kaissa. He acknowledged that experience may not be entirely relevant to investing. Algorithms have gotten really good at beating humans in games because there are clear rules that can be simulated, something stock markets decidedly lack. Arlazarov told Bloomberg that he did give Mattes general advice but didn’t work on K1 specifically.

Read the full fascinating story here: Going to Court Over Losses When Robot Is to Blame
ares-austria

View Profile
May 08, 2023, 05:59:15 PM

We happily invite you for an in-depth dialogue about the technology implemented in Dynex. PM us on one of our channels, so we can spoon-feed you all technical details before you make such incorrect claims.

PS: Calling Dynex a "scam" without any substantial evidence is considered a crime in some jurisdictions, not even speaking of people who might got influenced by your false accusations and loosing on potential profits.

I'm not going to join some shady chatroom and beg to be "spoonfed" with more ChatGPT jargon. Life is too short for that. Just do your big reveal and prove it's real. In the meanwhile I'll happily watch a step-by-step YouTube rundown of the SAT solution with DynexSolve compared to other solvers.

I didn't state Dynex is a scam. I said it seems like one to me. I hope I will never be in a jurisdiction where free thought is a crime. And for loosing potential profits is the risk all investors must take. I mean DYOR, after all. When someone wins, someone else loses. Maybe it's your turn.

P.S. Keep working on those PHP skillz, Daniel: https://github.com/daniel009988/AI-Analyst/blob/main/source/ai_analyst_consulting.php
nollaig

View Profile
May 08, 2023, 06:04:39 PM

You show up out of nowhere, make a new account, recycle some baseless stuff on a random project because you're here to protect us? You really don't expect anyone to believe that right? You think people are naive, can't research things, and need YOU to protect us? You sound like Gary Gensler. I wonder if he's out here making anon accounts and jumping into threads too.

Sam, from Cali, has answered many of your questions btw, just because you don't want to hear it doesn't mean it's not valid.

As for the article, just showcases that Daniel (if it's him) has been involved in plenty of AI driven technologies for a very long time and now may have stumbled on an incredible way to utilize GPU power.

I will never understand folk like you, it's like you're blinded by your own ego or whatever else is happening in your head.

I am not invested in this project. I have no interest in moving the price. I just don't want to get desperate-to-get-rich people get taken for a ride.

Cali Global may be a real company, but sharing some details in a private chatroom isn't really what I would call open. The current Cali Global testimonial video gives more questions than it does answer. Unpacking that would be a good start: What is going on in the video? I know it's a "hard problem", but you can explain some basics.

• What exactly being done in this video? Absolutely no context.
  • What is the comparison between the normal system and DynexSolve
  • Is DynexSolve using a single GPU or the whole network here?
  • What significance is the Windows Resource monitor here?

Look, I want to believe this is real. I like technology and progress. It's often the people that are rotten, so Daniel Mattes being involved is a big red flag for me, and that being denied even more so. Even before they made rudimentary mistakes with version control, they've had bloopers on their AMAs to reveal their identity:

As for your trust in Mattes I congratulate, but recommend looking into his previous businesses, not just the old Jajah and Jumio sagas, but the most recent "Artificial Intelligence investing bio-machine K1" from 42.cx:

Li’s lawyers argue Costa won his trust by hyping up the qualifications of the technicians building K1’s algorithm, saying, for instance, they were involved in Deep Blue, the chess-playing computer designed by IBM Corp. that signaled the dawn of the AI era when it beat the world champion in 1997. Tyndaris declined to answer Bloomberg questions on this claim, which was made in one of Li’s more-recent filings.

Speaking to Bloomberg, 42.cx founder Daniel Mattes said none of the computer scientists advising him were involved with Deep Blue, but one, Vladimir Arlazarov, developed a 1960s chess program in the Soviet Union known as Kaissa. He acknowledged that experience may not be entirely relevant to investing. Algorithms have gotten really good at beating humans in games because there are clear rules that can be simulated, something stock markets decidedly lack. Arlazarov told Bloomberg that he did give Mattes general advice but didn’t work on K1 specifically.

Read the full fascinating story here: Going to Court Over Losses When Robot Is to Blame

ares-austria

View Profile
May 08, 2023, 06:26:41 PM

You show up out of nowhere, make a new account, recycle some baseless stuff on a random project because you're here to protect us? You really don't expect anyone to believe that right? You think people are naive, can't research things, and need YOU to protect us? You sound like Gary Gensler. I wonder if he's out here making anon accounts and jumping into threads too.

Sam, from Cali, has answered many of your questions btw, just because you don't want to hear it doesn't mean it's not valid.

As for the article, just showcases that Daniel (if it's him) has been involved in plenty of AI driven technologies for a very long time and now may have stumbled on an incredible way to utilize GPU power.

I will never understand folk like you, it's like you're blinded by your own ego or whatever else is happening in your head.

It's not recycled baseless stuff, just sharing information that is out there in the public (thanks to the Dynex team!). As for this Sam from Cali who also is working on the new Dynex wallet (what a coincidence, huh!) he should share his information somewhere else then some ephemeral chatroom where messages are deleted by admins. Build trust in the public.

And sure Daniel may be an AI whizzbang, but I'd have to give him a pass for a web developer intern job based on his GitHub references.

We might never understand each other, but it's likely just due to conflicting interests. It's just business, nothing personal.
nollaig

View Profile
May 08, 2023, 06:52:16 PM

Mindblowing to me that you think anyone would give weight to someone who created an account out of the blue, to generate negative energy towards a project, is here to "protect" consumers. What would we do without you? How will we survive?

You really think quite highly of yourself.

It's not recycled baseless stuff, just sharing information that is out there in the public (thanks to the Dynex team!). As for this Sam from Cali who also is working on the new Dynex wallet (what a coincidence, huh!) he should share his information somewhere else then some ephemeral chatroom where messages are deleted by admins. Build trust in the public.

And sure Daniel may be an AI whizzbang, but I'd have to give him a pass for a web developer intern job based on his GitHub references.

We might never understand each other, but it's likely just due to conflicting interests. It's just business, nothing personal.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: