Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:38:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Global recession alarm, safe money  (Read 904 times)
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
October 23, 2022, 10:25:30 AM

Perhaps most people didn't know it yet on how to secure their money when/during a global recession. Only few people have the knowledge of securing their money by investing lands and metals in the past but for now it's different since we have bitcoin already. But it's not for everyone when talking about investment about land and metals but thankfully we have bitcoin today and poor people have the chance to invest their safe money, although the problem may rise due to needs and wants.
It is easier for people to invest into gold because they know in their brain that it will always recover and it's a valuable thing and its scarce so it can't be printed like money. The moment they eventually realize that bitcoin is similar and people can't make money from it like fiat, and you could always trust it to get back, and if you could end up with a situation where you can even spend it, then they will realize how amazing it is.

So far too many people considered it as get rich quick type of investment and didn't trust the credibility of it, and if they could end up with something better in the long run like gold, they would invest a lot more into it.
Gold and Bitcoin would be the king of assets for people to keep their savings against this inflation. If you look back when the 2008 Mortage crisis, gold pulled a massive rally up to over $2,000 per ounce a few years after that when inflation was at its peak. Today, we also have Bitcoin so both can be alternatives for people to invest in. More basket is always welcome to lower your risks. Sure, FED tried to increase the interest rates to pull back the dollar rate, 'export inflation' to the world after their massive 'print money' in the covid pandemic a year ago. But this in the long term will harm other sectors of the economy of both US and the world.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
October 23, 2022, 10:45:45 AM

I think the government knows to fix all these but I think they are not really interested in helping matters and this alone is going to make many people face it raw. Those who are very much financially bouyant will be better of this time.

The government knows very well what's going on and they've got a plan for all of this, but you know, in order to have peace, you have to barter something. So they will be willing to ignore and sacrifice some things that they consider unnecessary for them, here are the poor, the wage earners. With this situation I think we have entered a recession, that is just the beginning, we should not expect too much help from the government or anyone but should take care of ourselves. Do everything you can to survive during this period.

Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
October 23, 2022, 11:10:24 AM

Are you ready to face it?  This condition is caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and uncontrolled inflation and other factors. if you as an investor need to withdraw investment assets or move to other investments or just keep quiet.  what steps will be taken to secure assets to avoid unwanted risks
Either you would be pulling it out or would just really be risking it on letting go or would continue despite of the current economic problems that we are facing.
If we do speak about inflation then its an inevitable thing but lets just stick into those people or investor on what they are doing.
Trying out to have various sources as much as we could.

We wont really be feeling out or would really be having problems on sustaining the current condition if we could really sustain out
then that what matter the most.This is why its wise on finding ways on getting income on several sources.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2022, 11:15:38 AM

There aren't any "safe" assets during a recession that's immune to fluctuation. There's only assets that are less volatile. I wouldn't call crypto a safe haven but it's worth diversifying into along with precious metals and cash.

The caveat with cash is that you're limited to stable currencies, which historically was USD. Problem is, USD is inflating to quickly to consider it a stable asset.
Yes we must be wise in choosing and managing assets during a recession,
besides that we also don't know exactly what asset movements will look like during a recession,
obviously crypto is famous for risky investments
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 02:59:45 AM

Are you ready to face it?  This condition is caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and uncontrolled inflation and other factors. if you as an investor need to withdraw investment assets or move to other investments or just keep quiet.  what steps will be taken to secure assets to avoid unwanted risks
I have been getting ready for this for a long time, when the pandemic stroke and people were very afraid about the consequences this pandemic could bring my first thought was that even if the pandemic was not as bad as it was being announced on TV the economy will suffer greatly.

And it seems I was right about it, so fortunately I am in a good enough position that I think can deal with a big crisis without suffering too much, but I am still worried as I doubt many people are anywhere near as prepared as I am.
I took that same position I suppose, and I did well for myself as well, and I am in not a bad financial position, I took on a huge amount of debt during pandemic, but I knew that inflation would make money less worthy, meaning my debt would be smaller compared to my income, and something similar happened. Meaning my debt was huge at first, but then when I started to earn more, my debt looked smaller and smaller.

What was my entire salary 18 months ago, is not nearly over this December and only 30% of my salary, that’s the type of difference, and when it ends, I am going to be both doing better, and also have all the things I need, it's amazing work.
That was an amazing play that in all honesty I would not dare to take, I am way more conservative in the way I manage my finances and even if this limits the profits I can get this also limits the losses I can suffer.

However your strategy in a way is similar to mine, right now the price of real estate is really high where I live, but to me this is just a bubble that sooner or later will explode, so I am waiting for that day to come so I can buy a house for a huge discount when the market finally crashes.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2022, 09:01:19 AM

Are you ready to face it?  This condition is caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and uncontrolled inflation and other factors. if you as an investor need to withdraw investment assets or move to other investments or just keep quiet.  what steps will be taken to secure assets to avoid unwanted risks
I have been getting ready for this for a long time, when the pandemic stroke and people were very afraid about the consequences this pandemic could bring my first thought was that even if the pandemic was not as bad as it was being announced on TV the economy will suffer greatly.

And it seems I was right about it, so fortunately I am in a good enough position that I think can deal with a big crisis without suffering too much, but I am still worried as I doubt many people are anywhere near as prepared as I am.
I took that same position I suppose, and I did well for myself as well, and I am in not a bad financial position, I took on a huge amount of debt during pandemic, but I knew that inflation would make money less worthy, meaning my debt would be smaller compared to my income, and something similar happened. Meaning my debt was huge at first, but then when I started to earn more, my debt looked smaller and smaller.

What was my entire salary 18 months ago, is not nearly over this December and only 30% of my salary, that’s the type of difference, and when it ends, I am going to be both doing better, and also have all the things I need, it's amazing work.
That was an amazing play that in all honesty I would not dare to take, I am way more conservative in the way I manage my finances and even if this limits the profits I can get this also limits the losses I can suffer.

However your strategy in a way is similar to mine, right now the price of real estate is really high where I live, but to me this is just a bubble that sooner or later will explode, so I am waiting for that day to come so I can buy a house for a huge discount when the market finally crashes.

Hard to see the market of real estate crash especially if the demands will became more higher. Places are been well develop over the years so if more development happen in a country the price of each real assets will be drag to so expect that we cannot see a cheaper price or a house unit if you see your place is so progressive. If you have money today then its good to buy some assets since for sure in 5 to 10 years  the price of it will became more expensive.

Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 26, 2022, 07:51:02 AM

The government in my country has also given a warning that at this time until the time that is difficult for the economy will be sluggish, the state debt continues to increase and many investors move to other countries because they are looking for cheaper labor wages, of course this is a difficult thing we have to face, but We must be optimistic that there is always a way out.

lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
October 26, 2022, 06:14:00 PM

Ready or not, the recession is going to happen. It is unavoidable but of course, it is always better to be ready for everything not only if there is a recession as it helps us lessen its effect. Only those who are unprepared will panic and suffer greatly. They can do wrong decisions like selling their assets which is a bad move because assets prices right now are also declining.

All markets are affected by the recession so withdrawing it and transferring it to another doesn't help. The only way to secure assets is of course pull them out of exchanges if you are not using them for now and make sure that you are using a wallet which are trusted enough. It's also best to use a hardware and offline wallets for storing a crypto.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 26, 2022, 07:01:21 PM

That wasn't really a "smart" move by me, it was just "stuff" in the end and not something that would make me a profit, because I didn't get crypto or stocks or gold with it, not some real estate neither. I bought stuff for the house, which means that I didn't do something smart. But it was more like about how I could live a better life, and had high end tech stuff for myself.

I am doing much better right now, I am currently in a financial alright position all things considered, but after all of my debt is gone, I won't be like some rich person, I would just be a person who has all the things he wants. That’s personally a great feeling, but that’s about it.
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
October 26, 2022, 07:41:48 PM

The government in my country has also given a warning that at this time until the time that is difficult for the economy will be sluggish, the state debt continues to increase and many investors move to other countries because they are looking for cheaper labor wages, of course this is a difficult thing we have to face, but We must be optimistic that there is always a way out.

Those debts will be highly increased by this time, they will get enough returns from those debts. Reasons why we should avoid debts.
Some good areas to invest during recession are gold, agriculture. I agree with investors looking to move to under developed countries to invest. That way they will help in creating job opportunities and also help a little in the flow of the hoarded money.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
October 27, 2022, 07:36:47 PM

The world was actually recovering quite nicely after Covid, if we ignore China's ludicrous attempt at Zero Covid and it's ripple effect on the rest of the world with their factories facing all kinds of shutdowns. The current crisis causing the most pain is Russia's unnecessary war of aggression against Ukraine, affecting food prices and energy prices in the biggest economies of the world. When the biggest economies suffer, everyone else will suffer too, all brought down by the greed of that tiny man trying to create a Hitler-like legacy, Putin. Sensible investors would diversify their assets as wide as possible, through many companies and also through lots of different collectibles including gold.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2022, 09:26:40 PM

Recession in the world is caused by human, leaders are not interested think of their citizens. A leaders supposed to know that the number of people (population) of  his or her country which can be used to plan against the inflation, recession and others but they are only there to analyze.

The steps to take to avoid unwanted risk to be brave in the investment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
CageMabok

Activity: 966
Merit: 798

View Profile
October 27, 2022, 11:51:25 PM

The move of investors to other countries, of course, will make the country that was once occupied by these investors more difficult. Because countries that still have debt, of course, have to make more efforts to get investors because the country can have additional income when there are investors who want to invest in the country.

Those debts will be highly increased by this time, they will get enough returns from those debts. Reasons why we should avoid debts.
Some good areas to invest during recession are gold, agriculture. I agree with investors looking to move to under developed countries to invest. That way they will help in creating job opportunities and also help a little in the flow of the hoarded money.
Investors are free businessmen who always provide benefits to the country, because they always have to pay a certain amount of fees based on existing provisions in the country, because investors are people who are looking for big profits from the business they like. And obviously it's very natural for investors to move to countries that have lower wages than countries they've explored before, because that can also help them spend more money.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1413

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2022, 11:59:43 PM

There wont be a global GDP recession occurring, we will see people grow poorer relatively in wages vs costs because of all the inflation and money printing done but overall on a country basis the world will continue to have growth I think.
state debt continues to increase

State debt is cheaper to service because the money is now worth less, this is the primary motivator for the inflation and destabilizing of the currency to enable excessive fiscal overspend and large governments.   The problem is that because its encouraging larger government people grow used to large state spending projects and it becomes normal.     If we merely repaid the debt it would only last as a problem for a moment but its now a continual repeating problem hence the idea debt grows larger.  Without continual government support many will starve even, if this is true in the richest country in the world its a definite in some of the poorest.  The final end game is the debt is wiped out as the money becomes worthless, its happened before and likely at least a few governments will repeat this again; this causes the entire nation to suffer uncertainty and lack of investment hence recession.  
  I think eventually we see people back commodities as proxy currency including Bitcoin apparently as a global security commodity not reliant on political support.   Commodities are hard to retain, this is a hard market to benefit from unless you are a very large company the system has become quite biased against normal workers receiving weekly wages.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2022, 05:09:21 AM

Simple. Don't store your money sleeping in the bank or anywhere, let it work for you. Just like everyone else here is doing, diversify your fiat  and invest it to an asset that will secure a long term profit. That's the only things that keeps you away from hyper inflations, global recession, and things like that.
Since you're here in this community, I'd like to reiterate to you that Bitcoin is one of these options you can get rid of your fiat from getting affected by inflation.
Now, the most important part of it is how you manage your investment and financial budgeting with your daily necessities, for you to avoid withdrawal from any of your investments.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
October 29, 2022, 07:30:19 PM

Simple. Don't store your money sleeping in the bank or anywhere, let it work for you. Just like everyone else here is doing, diversify your fiat  and invest it to an asset that will secure a long term profit. That's the only things that keeps you away from hyper inflations, global recession, and things like that.
Since you're here in this community, I'd like to reiterate to you that Bitcoin is one of these options you can get rid of your fiat from getting affected by inflation.
Now, the most important part of it is how you manage your investment and financial budgeting with your daily necessities, for you to avoid withdrawal from any of your investments.
This is a must, fiat is losing value at an astonishing speed and we cannot afford to lose years of savings just because governments decided to experiment with the economy during the covid pandemic, at most we should keep a few months of salary as an emergency fund and the rest must be invested in assets which can perform the function of being a store of value, I know this is not an easy thing to do but if we do not want to lose our money then this is something we must do.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Casdinyard

Activity: 2058
Merit: 882

Leading Crypto Sports Betting and Casino Platform

View Profile
October 29, 2022, 08:37:26 PM

I don't think COVID-19 plays a huge part to the current decline of the world economy if any at all. Tensions between Russia and Ukraine as well as other factors are the reason why our current economy is at a Mexican Standoff with itself. That being said, nobody but the rich and the intelligent and wise will be ready for when the recession comes, so if you're not rich, at least arm yourselves with the proper information. Gather enough data and from there make an educated strategy to help arm yourself against this impending disaster. It has been a long time coming, good thing unlike the 2007 crash, we have bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to help support ourselves.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
CageMabok

Activity: 966
Merit: 798

View Profile
October 29, 2022, 09:41:56 PM

True, my country has gotten a lot of warnings that economic recession immediately occurs so that everyone must be effective and efficient in spending money, the main factor is the number of companies that go bankrupt and make unemployment increase significantly so that the threat of economic recession is increasingly apparent.
I haven't seen that happen around me, not even in my current environment. Because in general the number of unemployed in my country is always increasing even though there is no economic recession like last year. I see this when every year there are so many graduates who don't know where to work, unless they want to build their own business to earn income according to their respective expertise.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
October 31, 2022, 05:39:11 PM

True, my country has gotten a lot of warnings that economic recession immediately occurs so that everyone must be effective and efficient in spending money, the main factor is the number of companies that go bankrupt and make unemployment increase significantly so that the threat of economic recession is increasingly apparent.
I haven't seen that happen around me, not even in my current environment. Because in general the number of unemployed in my country is always increasing even though there is no economic recession like last year. I see this when every year there are so many graduates who don't know where to work, unless they want to build their own business to earn income according to their respective expertise.
Businesses exist to give profits to their owners and after the huge crisis caused by the pandemic they are trying to recover the money they lost during that time, which is why they are not hiring new employees even if things are not as bad as they were before, and I do not think this is going to change any time soon as even if things are not as bad as they were during the pandemic it is not as if everything is fine, so business owners are probably preparing themselves in this case of another crisis emerging.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2022, 08:44:15 AM

The threat of recession is always a frightening thing, but this fact is difficult for us to avoid because the source of inflation problems is paper money that is not valuable, of course there are many theories to be able to overcome the recession but the simple thing for us is to continue to find sources of income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: