Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:18:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Opensea - Killer nft 2.0 New era of nft project  (Read 22 times)
vadumo (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2022, 12:01:29 AM

The nft market has insane potential for growth, but under the right conditions.

At the moment, the nft creator and the influencers live in different worlds.

If you create an nft, the first question you have is where and how to promote it, you will start contacting influencers and you will see that they take thousands of dollars in advance, and no one can guarantee you the result, and even more so you will not be able to track, which traffic channel brought you sales!

At the same time, the owners of online sites create their nft to monetize users, most often, their nft is of worse quality, and investors quickly understand that they are being promoted to a low-quality product.

As a result the nft market is now losing hundreds of millions of dollars.

My idea is to create a marketplace where creators can earn up to 5% commission, 4% marketing commission and 1% marketplace commission.

Nft creators will be able to track which channel they received sales from and use their resources more efficiently, influencers will be able to promote quality nft collections, and investors will benefit the most in the long run because quality collections can be promoted continuously, not just for as long as the owner of the nft collection will not sell the entire collection.

Influencers will be able to advertise any nft collection on the site at any time and receive an affiliate commission for it.

Also, the nft staking function will be implemented on the platform, which will allow investors to receive additional rewards for the duration of staking, as well as increase the value of the nft collection due to the reduction of the market supply.

This marketplace will completely change the current game in the nft market.

To attract investment in the project, I plan to create a crypto token through which investors will receive a 0.5% reward from all sales on the marketplace, I will cover most of the funds for the creation of the project from my own savings, the other part I plan to collect from investors, and most importantly, investors will receive 0.5% of all sales on the market, regardless of how much investment the project collects, $50 or $10,000.

Therefore, potentially 500 dollars of investment in the project can turn into 500 thousand in the future, because the market of nft projects is billions of dollars.

Any project discussion or recommendations would be appreciated!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: