Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:58:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Political Philosophies Capable of Unconditional Love  (Read 1254 times)
Harvey (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2011, 04:26:54 AM

I see relationships fail all the time because one partner tries to "fix" the other. Of course this isn't love; it's a pure quest of domination. Never has this been remotely compassionate but merely attempted assimilation and hatred for who the person currently is.

In regards to political philosophy, the only schools of thought I know that accept people for their individual desires, cultures and choices are ones that advocate decentralized states that can conform to many types of people. This to me is love. It doesn't judge and it doesn't control: it accepts you for who you are. You can choose to live your life how you wish with people you can genuinely care for.

Other philosophies try to create one world and one people and bend them to their whim. Like their human counterparts, they are bound to fail.

Who here likes to truly love people and not control them?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: