Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:56:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference between cloud mining and hosted mining?  (Read 473 times)
Lida93

Activity: 742
Merit: 522

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2022, 10:06:50 PM

I have no idea what the difference between the two is because I am not involved in mining. I directly invest in coins, but I'm curious about the differences between the two in case I decide to start mining.

Cloud mining are like Ponzi schemes where you will have to pay a certain amount of money for a particular mining machine that is said to be mining for you but unfortunately it's just a ghost mining figures. I remember falling for a numerous of them all while in my early stage in crypto as a newbie feeling so eager to make some big bucks within a short frame but instead I lost more than I could imagined and I am glad I have leant my lesson only that it was through the hard way.

Very a few of host mining are legit though only that it's quite expensive to run. Just like the word implies "host" mining a situation where mining company mine on your behalf while you pay for electricity and equipment charges.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ben Barubal

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 17, 2022, 07:23:17 AM

I have no idea what the difference between the two is because I am not involved in mining. I directly invest in coins, but I'm curious about the differences between the two in case I decide to start mining.

My question is how much is your budget for this investment thing you are talking about mate? Because if you're not too far away from buying a brand new Bitcoin mining rig, maybe it's better to just buy it instead of risking your capital in Bitcoin mining.

Since it has been several years since it has been unprofitable to make any cloud mining apps a source of income in the crypto space mate, we should be careful than to lose our capital with no return of profit.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
blockchaintek

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2022, 11:51:46 PM

So I have a mine and trying to get smaller customers (MOQ 24 units) to fill our facility. 1,600 total slots in the United States. 5.75 cents with profit sharing component and ZERO security deposit required - no matter the size.

Should I just start a new thread and add pictures? I am trying to avoid scammers but also want to reach people outside of the normal broker channels.

What do you all recommend??

FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 21, 2022, 11:05:57 AM

So I have a mine and trying to get smaller customers (MOQ 24 units) to fill our facility. 1,600 total slots in the United States. 5.75 cents with profit sharing component and ZERO security deposit required - no matter the size.

Should I just start a new thread and add pictures? I am trying to avoid scammers but also want to reach people outside of the normal broker channels.

What do you all recommend??

What coin are you going to mine?
If this ASIC is for bitcoin with a minimum batch of 24 units, then I would probably buy bitcoin now and wait for a new price increase. But if you have very comfortable conditions for the price of electricity, then it is easier to find partners among miners who cannot continue mining because of expensive electricity.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tjtonmoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2022, 06:50:32 PM

Both cloud mining and hosted mining can be useful for people who want to participate in the mining process but don't want to go through the hassle of setting up their own hardware. However, it's important to do your research on any provider before signing up for their services. There have been many instances of fraudulent or unreliable providers in the cryptocurrency mining space.
Although it is possible, because the concept is right. But I doubt there are any legit services available out there which provides the legit thing. To me, "You can not call it mining unless you are doing it yourself."
Ben Barubal

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 24, 2022, 04:43:03 AM

For your information, they have the same principle. They mine the same digital currency using remote hardware.
But their difference is still big.

In hosted mining, the investment is very expensive, because of its mining hardware, and it will cost a lot of money.
That does not include the inevitable repairing mining equipment.

Cloud mining is the opposite of Hosted Mining. It's just that at this time it's not profitable like it was in 2017, but it can still be said that it's profitable based on my research.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: