Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:33:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Running a successful business in most developing countries  (Read 467 times)
CageMabok

Activity: 966
Merit: 798

View Profile
October 29, 2022, 08:12:02 PM

A good opportunity to develop businesses in developing countries because developing countries really need investment to improve welfare and economy, and in my opinion that many developing countries are needed are investment in the field of technology.
I think that not only investment in technology is needed by developing countries, but other things such as a lot of knowledge, including knowledge on how to use technology, are also needed by developing countries. This means that qualified human resources are the main thing that must exist in developing countries so that the economy in that country can run smoothly and also become faster.

in my country doing a business is far easier than in developing countries
I have many friends who are doing business in other developing countries but they have so many problems and most of the time their business fail.
I think it's just a matter of business mismatch that they build there so that it can cause failure in their own business. Because the failure of a business does not lie in developed or developing countries, but the main thing lies in how to run a business and also in the consistency of the businessman himself in dealing with every problem that occurs in his business. Due to the progress or development of a country, it is only measured in general in the economic sector in that country.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██