Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:06:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Bitcoin And Ethereum Strategy In 2022  (Read 234 times)
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
October 29, 2022, 09:23:55 PM

We could have been bottomed already or not but the proven and tested strategy is to accumulate while it's cheap and wait until it goes parabolic again, both of these assets will not fail in my opinion if you are holding them.

DCA is the right thing for bear investors. You buy cheaper and accumulate it gradually. This is a good way to invest cheap when btc is dropping. Example if you have $500 total to invest in bitcoin, you can buy gradually in bits by $100  at a buy anytime the price drop and with this, you have more quantity of bitcoin than buying $500 at once. At every fall is an opportunity to buy some btc.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
October 30, 2022, 09:07:55 PM

Your post is better suited in the economics section or maybe altcoin discussion.

About the best Bitcoin strategy? That would be Holding if you own some of it or buying if you do not at the current discounted price

You can of course also diversify to other industries which are profiting more during these bear periods.
Basically this, selling our bitcoin just when we are so close to the bottom is a mistake, anyone that wanted to sell their coins should have done it when the market was beginning to crash so they could have obtained a price between 50k-60k, if they failed to do this then they are trapped in this market and their only options are to hold their coins and wait until the next bull run or execute a DCA strategy to lower the average price at which they bought their coins.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
November 02, 2022, 08:05:05 AM

There is no other effective strategy other than holding and/or DCA (dollar-cost averaging) for me when it comes to Bitcoin and Ethereum. Day trading would be another strategy, but that's not my forte as I am a long term thinker and not skilled in technical analysis or so. 

My mistake back then was losing hope early on Bitcoin before the big bull run in 2020. I could have made a lot to be honest during that time, but it was stupid for me to let it all go. But ever since I came back and started DCA'ing on Bitcoin, there's no looking back now as long I have extra "not beer" money.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 02, 2022, 08:08:06 PM

There is no other effective strategy other than holding and/or DCA (dollar-cost averaging) for me when it comes to Bitcoin and Ethereum. Day trading would be another strategy, but that's not my forte as I am a long term thinker and not skilled in technical analysis or so. 

My mistake back then was losing hope early on Bitcoin before the big bull run in 2020. I could have made a lot to be honest during that time, but it was stupid for me to let it all go. But ever since I came back and started DCA'ing on Bitcoin, there's no looking back now as long I have extra "not beer" money.
That was the problem for many people, since it didn't look like it was doing anything special, we all believed that it would be gone but in reality, there was a recovery coming around if we waited a bit more. I was lucky enough that I started accumulating before the bull run, and that gave me such a good chance in life to reset everything back to normal.

Of course, with this crisis again things are looking bad, the debts are growing, humanity is in trouble of its creation all over again but that doesn't mean that we can't make any profit. Just focus on the future when things will be alright again and make your investments accordingly and you should be fine.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
November 02, 2022, 08:32:28 PM

What happened to you is something that happened to a lot of people as the bear market we went through from the beginning of 2018 to the beginning of 2020 was brutal, so I do not blame anyone that quit during that time, however all of those that did not comeback did lost a huge opportunity to buy bitcoin for a low price and make incredible profits, fortunately you decided to comeback and this means that as long as you can keep buying during this bear market then in a few years your efforts will be rewarded, since the next bull run will probably bring the price above 6 figures for the first time ever.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: