Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:29:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yahoo incorrectly label me.  (Read 396 times)
Fishy001 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2022, 07:06:29 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2022, 07:30:25 AM by Fishy001

I like troll ia make me laugh and he take all eriusly and call me names every thread i make.

And it may make   sense to hom when he  is  is  a brokie dickhead.
Are you 4? Your lack of typing skills combined with your Trust abuse doesn't help your case. Welcome to my ignore list.

Dude who  gives a shit. Are you kidding? Welcome to my ignore list this is holurios nobody gives a shit you made me laugh.

Your way of saying it sound like i am banned from enter to the USA. You really made me laugh with this one.

You are  not important to me to care about it.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GxSTxV

Activity: 784
Merit: 612

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2022, 07:30:12 AM

How old are you for real? You don't even know what are you saying or talking about, you don't understand yourself and obviously having bad anger issues my suggestion for you is to see a doctor Asap and please let people do their jobs. Yes yahoo is a hard working person and so honest what he did in bitcointalk you wouldn't do it in your real life 100 years from now. I would love to see the neutral tag turn to red and i bet you will cry more here.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Fishy001 (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2022, 07:36:16 AM

How old are you for real? You don't even know what are you saying or talking about, you don't understand yourself and obviously having bad anger issues my suggestion for you is to see a doctor Asap and please let people do their jobs. Yes yahoo is a hard working person and so honest what he did in bitcointalk you wouldn't do it in your real life 100 years from now. I would love to see the neutral tag turn to red and i bet you will cry more here.

Ok work hard i tip what he made in month. Im very hapy and glad that i dont work and make money when i sleep.
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
November 15, 2022, 07:39:06 AM

I like troll ia make me laugh and he take all eriusly and call me names every thread i make.

Are you 4? Your lack of typing skills combined with your Trust abuse doesn't help your case. Welcome to my ignore list.

Dude who  gives a shit. Are you kidding? Welcome to my ignore list this is holurios nobody gives a shit you made me laugh.

Your way of saying it sound like i am banned from enter to the USA. You really made me laugh with this one.

You are  not important to me to care about it.

Dude, if you don't care about the forum, the rules or the DTs, then why bother with the neutral feedback which has no reflection on your account?
If you don't know how things are working here, instead of complaining, at least read the rules.

TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
November 15, 2022, 08:40:21 AM

You are  not important to me to care about it.

Dude, if you don't care about the forum, the rules or the DTs, then why bother with the neutral feedback which has no reflection on your account?
If you don't know how things are working here, instead of complaining, at least read the rules.

Because is not true i am honest person he call me hypcriatal. Which is not me. I like whenpeople give me a lot of respect.

He is a   dickhead for not  underatanding whats going on him around him and what troll and not and try to insult on my threads.
Many level headed  and cheerful  quality people  find my threads entertaining and got the joke is the same piece of content.

Well, with that kind of attitude it's gonna be difficult for us to see that you are an "honest person".

Fishy001 (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2022, 08:44:03 AM

You are  not important to me to care about it.

Because is not true i am honest person he call me hypcriatal. Which is not me. I like whenpeople give me a lot of respect.

He is a   dickhead for not  underatanding whats going on him around him and what troll and not and try to insult on my threads.
Many level headed  and cheerful  quality people  find my threads entertaining and got the joke is the same piece of content.

Well, with that kind of attitude it's gonna be difficult for us to see that you are an "honest person".

I dont care about your opinion. Obviusly you are sipoorting him to gain benefits rep in the future so your opinion doesnt matter from the start. You like currupt cap without opinion and stick to the power.

Ill lock that i feel that i talk to bunch to bunch of  shimpanzees here .

And there is a lot of curruption here.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: