Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:37:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: S9 cards only run on older FW? BrainsOS fails on them??  (Read 446 times)
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2022, 03:03:41 PM

Yes, that is exactly how you call the people that follow your advice "dumb". And you are the one pretending to be a "professional" now, but you are always the same...

Of course you want them to be chained to you, it triggers the eFuse, its all about blocking the install of Braiins OS+. Basically a human (social engineered) variant of those old Russian/Chinese malware that did it to S9s with default passwords.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
taserz

Activity: 800
Merit: 293

Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA

View Profile
December 09, 2022, 03:50:38 PM

Yes, that is exactly how you call the people that follow your advice "dumb". And you are the one pretending to be a "professional" now, but you are always the same...

Of course you want them to be chained to you, it triggers the eFuse, its all about blocking the install of Braiins OS+. Basically a human (social engineered) variant of those old Russian/Chinese malware that did it to S9s with default passwords.

Yay you learned the term eFuse from me congrats. Also no that's not blocked. Firmware runs just fine off a locked control board. Our S19 firmware from early last year ran off locked control boards. Your firmware has the same bootloader method we used so what does that have to do with anything. Also that is not bricking a control board you idiot. Clearly you don't know what bricking a control board is vs signing an RSA key.....

Also no. That is not even remotely close. Antbuild didn't have an RSA key or eFuse to burn they hacked the shit out of the linux os to prevent  I rather not go into too much detail as this is how we got really popular in the early days by offering an anti-virus and a cleaning solution if a farm was infected with these types of malware but yeah they are really nasty and no very different than an eFuse as those control boards do not have the same SoC.

If you weren't so hostile and offensive I wouldn't mind educating you on these things. I think you forgot we started this industry and know a lot more than you probably think.

Autotune Firmware for S19 and S19j! Overclock, Underclock, AutoTuning. Asic.to The MOON Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency 30w/TH up to 85th/s!!Mining bitcoin since 2011 • Best nerd decision of my life
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2022, 06:35:31 PM

Because according to you now i need "education". But what you have years doing is insulting and abusing others in this forum and you have stated countless times its the only reason you come here for.

Like i told you before, its not about being able to run your fw, no one cares about that. Yes, that efuse is for signed boot, no i didn't learn it from you, its all in your dreams, you think you made everything when you did nothing.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
taserz

Activity: 800
Merit: 293

Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA

View Profile
December 10, 2022, 07:31:17 PM

Because according to you now i need "education". But what you have years doing is insulting and abusing others in this forum and you have stated countless times its the only reason you come here for.

Like i told you before, its not about being able to run your fw, no one cares about that. Yes, that efuse is for signed boot, no i didn't learn it from you, its all in your dreams, you think you made everything when you did nothing.

Years of abusing people? I have been here since 2011 and don't really post publicly for obvious reasons being an OG bitcoiner. I never insult I just state the facts and inform people about what I know and don't make statements about things I don't know. Spreading misinformation is not what I am about and you should try to have that mentality too. Seriously I think you need this mentality. Spreading misinformation can have negative consequences for both personal and business life. Misinformation is false or inaccurate information that is spread intentionally or unintentionally, and it can have serious consequences. In personal life, spreading misinformation can damage relationships and reputations. When people share misinformation with others, they may be seen as untrustworthy or unreliable, which can harm their personal relationships. Additionally, spreading misinformation can also cause confusion and misunderstandings, which can lead to conflicts and problems in personal life and I think this might be why you are always upset with me. In business life, spreading misinformation can also have negative consequences. Misinformation can damage a company's reputation and credibility, which can lead to lost customers and revenue. Additionally, spreading misinformation can also lead to legal problems if the misinformation is seen as deceptive or fraudulent. You do realize you work for a registered company and your actions are there actions.

Also yes you learned about the efuse from me that was when you first started to understand that it's not actually a fuse it's a key being signed for the SoC. I did not create this but I taught you about it young grasshopper. But that is not the point you could have learned it from Jesus it's just smoke up my ass anyways ahahaha.

It has nothing to do with running my firmware. Stop going off topic anyways you are the king of it. But to recap

Miner had S19 and wanted to run it off s17 control board. Solution is to flash s17 to stock s19 and now he can run it. The miner was now able to run his s19 and his problem was resolved. Also he was not able to run braiins or vnish so your welcome I helped support a potential client of yours. you are welcome.

Autotune Firmware for S19 and S19j! Overclock, Underclock, AutoTuning. Asic.to The MOON Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency 30w/TH up to 85th/s!!Mining bitcoin since 2011 • Best nerd decision of my life
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4494
Merit: 1808

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 01:31:51 PM

I never insult I just state the facts and inform people ...
... ... ... except a few times where you have called me things like a racist and such ...

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: