Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 05:13:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have anyone you trust?  (Read 404 times)
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
November 17, 2022, 08:52:08 PM

1. Mother encouraged his elder son to kill her younger son for money rituals : A suspected internet fraudster confessed to security operatives that it was his mother that encouraged him to kill his younger brother for rituals that would make his fraud business prosper. He poisoned his brother and with the help of his mother they harvested the needed body parts that would be sent to the witch doctor for the rituals. He was arrested by security operatives during a stop-and-search operation. 

2. Woman killed and beheaded friend for money : A devout Christian woman killed her friend and decapitated her body because she planned to forge her dead friends will. After killing her, she arranged a will document that leaves 95% of the deceased wealth to the killer. The killer wanted to repair her house and she knew that her friend had the money because they had a close relationship.

3. Man pushes son off a cliff to claim insurance : A man was executed by the government because he staged an accident in a mine to enable him to receive compensation from the company. He murdered his son and planned to use the money to repay his debt and impress an extravagant woman he met online who always asked for money.

4. Wife accused of killing her husband for insurance money : The accused hired an assassin to kill her husband because she wanted to claim insurance money. After the killing, the killer and the woman rearranged the crime scene to look like a robbery and the woman instructed the killer to remove the hard drive of the house CCTV, but she didn't know that the camera had a memory card as backup. The neighbors of the family testified that the couple had three daughters and it was a peaceful and loving home.

5. Husband kills wife for money: A man shot his wife, locked the door, went to his office and later called the police informing them that his wife is in danger. He did this because he knew that his wife registered him as the nominee of her life insurance policy. He wanted people to believe that his wife was killed by thieves so that he can claim the life insurance benefit.

If someone as famous and wealthy as Britney Spears suffered the way she did.

Of course, we can expect similar things are occurring far more outside the spotlight where people don't see or expect it.

Unfortunately and sadly this type of thing has been common for many years. If people thought hard about it they should be able to identify many similar cases.

Britney Spears is probably the most obvious but there are countless others.
Marykeller

Activity: 1134
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2022, 01:37:18 PM

For you to live long don't trust anyone. Human hearts are deadly. No one knows what is beneath it. In search of wealth, human beings have turned themselves into monsters. No one cares to know what will be afterlife after he or she has killed his friend or siblings for material gains cos no one will live on earth forever.

Someone you call your best friend can kill or stab you in the back because of material things or envious reasons. Someone I called a friend has poised me because of jealousy. Since then, I keep my circle small and I trust no one

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2022, 12:57:32 PM

Money was the root cause of all these crimes. For me, nobody knows about my financial status except my wife. I think she is trustworthy. Do you have anyone you trust?

My family is trustworthy, though I heard a lot of news regarding siblings killing each other because of money; their story is different from ours. They know my status since I started bitcoin and what my finances are since I trust them. I also have the closest friends I am sure are also trustworthy, and I am hoping that there are no black sheep among my closest friends that will betray me. Regarding my other relatives, I mostly don't open up about any topics about our financial status or involving money, as I really don't trust them about it.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2022, 09:13:51 AM

I've always told them to find a trustworthy person. Some folks seem to have no faith in anyone. That's incorrect since it implies that they don't need anyone. Wishing is impossible in this unpredictable world. Those who believe they can get by without believing in anyone typically fail in the end. People no longer trust one another to the extent of concealing their struggles and successes, which contributes to depression at its maximum rate.

One day, your intelligence and expertise will forsake you, leaving you with little choice but to rely on someone you don't trust.

Keep in mind that everyone on the achievement ladder is necessary.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: