Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:20:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: in debt but want to invest.  (Read 921 times)
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
October 31, 2022, 05:59:38 AM

Investing when in debt is a sign of wickedness. The loaner should have made their own budget on the loan you took. If it will be difficult to invest after paying the debt then at least the loaner should get upto 80% of the amount then the remaining 20% can go for investment with the mind of balancing the 20% as soon as some profit are made.

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Woodie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2022, 10:44:14 AM

right now i’m in debt for $6k but i want to keep DCA. should i focus more on pay my debt down or investing?

The problem with investing is that there is a win or lose aspect to it, which means if things don't go as planned... You will not only lose money on the investment capital, but also have unrepaid debt which could get you in bad books with the creditors.

My advice is you need a clear mind for best investment decisions which can start with settling your debt, those investments you have going can be put on hold for now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Obari

Activity: 588
Merit: 440

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2022, 09:33:52 PM

Go clear up your debt.
One major rule in Bitcoin investment, is not investing borrowed money and always invest what you can afford to lose. Investment in crypto should be done with money we aren't wanting to use anytime soon. If you're in debt and still want to invest, you should know that you're not doing the right thing as you might be making financial decisions under pressure and might want to grab every opportunity presented to you which might even include some scam opportunities as well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2022, 12:10:35 PM

right now i’m in debt for $6k but i want to keep DCA. should i focus more on pay my debt down or investing?

The problem with investing is that there is a win or lose aspect to it, which means if things don't go as planned... You will not only lose money on the investment capital, but also have unrepaid debt which could get you in bad books with the creditors.

My advice is you need a clear mind for best investment decisions which can start with settling your debt, those investments you have going can be put on hold for now.

Agree, but it would be best if you should pay half of your income for your debts. I saw that you want to invest and are very eager to earn money but what I suggest is if you don't want to wait until you have paid off your debt, try to manage your income or earnings, half of it for debt, half of it for investment. Trading, investing, or business has a real risk of losing money; I don't know if you are thinking of the downside that you can lose all your money in an investment and don't have a backup plan. You should always think of both sides and play safe on it.
Luzin

Activity: 1428
Merit: 779

View Profile
November 01, 2022, 02:03:49 PM

Investing when in debt is a sign of wickedness. The loaner should have made their own budget on the loan you took. If it will be difficult to invest after paying the debt then at least the loaner should get upto 80% of the amount then the remaining 20% can go for investment with the mind of balancing the 20% as soon as some profit are made.

There are some people who do that, but they can succeed. I don't think it can entirely be considered wrong. There are people who have understood his abilities and they are able to pay off their debts. But I know not everyone has that expertise. You have to understand how much you are capable of, if you believe you can then it's not wrong.
But people who are in debt have an obligation to return then if they don't have the expertise to invest then it's better to pay off your debt with some of the money you can gradually.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1299

View Profile
November 01, 2022, 08:13:03 PM

There are some people who do that, but they can succeed. I don't think it can entirely be considered wrong. There are people who have understood his abilities and they are able to pay off their debts. But I know not everyone has that expertise. You have to understand how much you are capable of, if you believe you can then it's not wrong.
But people who are in debt have an obligation to return then if they don't have the expertise to invest then it's better to pay off your debt with some of the money you can gradually.
This is a very dangerous path, if there are still debts, then the first thing you need to do is change the reasone, which led to debts (need to change mindset and habits). After that, you need to think about creating capital and investing. I read in some book, I don’t remember the name now, that there is a way to get out of debt and invest at the same time. It is necessary to agree that you will repay the debt in equal parts (possibly smaller if necessary) and at the same time you will invest part of the money of 10% of your income, and repay another 10%. I do not entirely agree with such a strategy, because the bank may not agree to extend the term of the debt, or this will lead to an increase in the amount that will have to be paid. I am a proponent that the debt should be closed as quickly as possible and then fully focused on investing.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Eugene Buck

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 06:56:08 AM

First and foremost, figure out how to make money and pay off your debts. After that, you can put your money into the market. It won’t be a wise choice to invest in the market while being in debt.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: