Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:38:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you could use only 1 Tool/Indicator for the rest of your life? which one?  (Read 146 times)
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2023, 01:23:18 PM

Fibonacci is a nice indicator but the market volatility will not permit me to use just indicators to get the best out of the trend. I have only tried a few indicators which include RSI, SMA and ECDA in which ECDA is my favourite indicator but one thing i don't do is using indicators alone i add  candle stick chart patterns to my indicators and it gives me more advantage.
Woodie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 874

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2023, 02:52:50 PM

Me personally would use Fibonacci retracement, how bout you?
Fibonacci is a good tool and if I were to use it, it would help me the the premium and discount levels and the alike , otherwise my trading strategy allows me to trade with a naked chart and I will do this with a smile on my face.
Btw I thought trading these days has moved away from support & resistance, moving averages and all these indicators and traders are more of the ICT and smart money concepts these days Huh

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x