Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:23:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICP pumping - is it time to take profit or too early?  (Read 157 times)
Best-mary

Activity: 280
Merit: 8

BTC Lover|Crypto Educator| We Grow by Learning!

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 12:01:43 PM

ICP is widely considered among the top coin for Web3 and they are still in their developing phase according to their roadmap. The involvement of Dominic Williams and other popular names make people believe in the project. Unlike many other projects, there already are some pilot dapps on its ecosystem. So, I guess it would be wiser to hold onto ICP, first exit point at least at 20. I'm planning to have a grid trading bot on ICP between 10 and 50 considering how volatile the price is.

The first time I search about the coin was when it hit $15 and saw people talk about it. I Researched it and was amazed about it, honestly I don't know why isn't booming yet. But yeah, the part of using grid trading bot is a plus. I also activate my Smart Portfolio Bot to make my profit in my portfolio in accordance.

If the team should keep building, I think the token will be standing back on $200+

I believe in Crypto| BTC Analyst| Trader in good Cex (Bitget and Binance)
JamesDaniel90 (OP)

Activity: 627
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 12:55:05 PM

ICP is widely considered among the top coin for Web3 and they are still in their developing phase according to their roadmap. The involvement of Dominic Williams and other popular names make people believe in the project. Unlike many other projects, there already are some pilot dapps on its ecosystem. So, I guess it would be wiser to hold onto ICP, first exit point at least at 20. I'm planning to have a grid trading bot on ICP between 10 and 50 considering how volatile the price is.

The first time I search about the coin was when it hit $15 and saw people talk about it. I Researched it and was amazed about it, honestly I don't know why isn't booming yet. But yeah, the part of using grid trading bot is a plus. I also activate my Smart Portfolio Bot to make my profit in my portfolio in accordance.

If the team should keep building, I think the token will be standing back on $200+

I think $200 in the peak of the bull run is possible too which is why I am a bit hesitant to sell too much just yet.

I have decided to sell my first lot when it reaches $18 which will be almost a 5x for me.

I am just not sure if I should sell 25% of my investment at that price or 50%.
Yogee

Activity: 1554
Merit: 412

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 03:51:48 PM

From $700 ATH to $2 ATL and then expecting a $200 price? I mean that's not impossible at all but I would consider selling a large portion of it when it reaches $100 and be satisfied once I hit that target. You'll never know the peak until everything crashes down so selling in different stages is not a bad idea.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2024, 04:15:08 PM

I got into ICP a few months ago and am almost 4x up on my position and yet to take any profit but it is now becoming quite tempting as it continues to pump.

This will be my first bull run coming up and I have been advised a lot to make sure I take profits but is taking profits now too early considering we are nowhere near main part of bull run yet?

I believe if I leave my ICP investment as it is and do not take any profit until the peak of the bull run then I will see a 50x return minimum on my investment but I know that is not guaranteed.

I am in two minds if I should cash out half of my investment soon once I 4x and let the rest ride till the bull run or if I should hold strong and not cash out anything until I 10x at least.

Thoughts?

You are so genios and I respect your strategy that you have not panic from market. You take entry when everyone was thinking of selling. The brave and Risk takers can take real profit from crypto. I also  intend to buy at that time below 5$ but due to some reason I missed to buy at low rate. Now ICP is become trending coins and price is much better. I don't know the real reason behind the pump but the way ICP performing is really positive which could further increase the possibility to increase high.

I will advise to sell half at the price of 20$ and remaining should be hold for some time until ICP reaches 100$ which is quite possible in bull market. BTC Market indicates that full bull market is not so far and you have not wait too long to get your goal

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tjtonmoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2024, 04:44:05 PM

If you see profit and think of it as an opportunity, you should take it. If you want to maximize your profit and not regret your decision, you can sell little by little. Maybe one month duration or two or three weeks duration and then sell certain percentage of your total asset. It is basically reverse DCA into selling.

Let's say you sell 10% of your total asset this week and you are in a profit. In the next week you are in more profit than the last week. You can sell 10% of your assets then. Keep doing this until you reach last 30 or 20% of your total investment, you can risk that for more profit if the bull market does not start by the time you reach that. And if it really pushes your investment in the bull market, you can sell to take profit from that as well.

Keep on making profit and keep on reinvesting them so that you can maximize your total profit from your investment.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: