Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:38:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unlocking the Power of Digital Identity: Reshaping Financial Empowerment  (Read 47 times)
xen1oph (OP)

Activity: 253
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2023, 05:17:01 AM

Hey guys! Just came across an interesting article about the power of digital identity and its impact on financial self-determination. The article explores the evolution of digital identity, its significance in the modern world, and its potential in the crypto sphere. I believe this is a highly relevant topic for our community, especially considering the potential economic influence and prospects.

If you're interested in this area, I recommend reading the article:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/are-we-underestimating-the-power-of-digital-identity

I would love to hear your thoughts on this topic!
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
May 18, 2023, 05:57:33 AM

In general, some form of inimitable, unique form of digital identity (anonymous in a perfect world) seams to be a mast have in todays word where AI can generate infinite amount of content almost instantly. IDENA is trying to solve this starting from 2019. Its not a perfect solution. Not even close. But worth to do a reasearch about it. Its proof of person blockchain where every node have equal voting power. Sybil resistance is achived (i hope so) by Turing test.
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 22, 2023, 07:51:36 AM

Hey guys! Just came across an interesting article about the power of digital identity and its impact on financial self-determination. The article explores the evolution of digital identity, its significance in the modern world, and its potential in the crypto sphere. I believe this is a highly relevant topic for our community, especially considering the potential economic influence and prospects.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/are-we-underestimating-the-power-of-digital-identity

Only a few blockchains will be regulatory compliant, only the ones with built in digital ID like the Internet Computer, Concordium, Polygon, Q Blockchain, sismo.
@sriyan

Activity: 468
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 08:37:51 AM

The concept of digital identity has evolved over time, and with the increasing of digital transactions. it has become a crucial aspect of our lives. Blockchain-based digital identity has several advantages.

1. Privacy
2. Enhanced security
3. Control over the personal data
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: