Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:50:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin have a positive effect towards a country facing recession  (Read 155 times)
laylagur

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2022, 06:21:08 AM

My region has been deep into economic instability and facing economic crisis in various aspects and I want to know if there is any way bitcoin or crypto currency can help resolve the problems and revive the economy? I know that  bitcoin  didn't  come to the world  to take over fiat currency but is there anyway bitcoin  can resolve it?

Many small countries, or developing countries, are trying to get out of this predicament with Bitcoin. To put it more directly, a country uses Bitcoin as legal tender more to get rid of the economic constraints and economic sanctions of the United States. But at present, there will not be a big change immediately. In essence, it is still the power of weapons. It is not shy to say that the United States is the country that has launched the most wars in the world, because this can effectively maintain the stability of the dollar and thus maintain the status of the United States as a powerful country.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: