Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:38:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Teaching my nephew about Bitcoin  (Read 894 times)
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
November 30, 2022, 05:10:42 AM

Teaching Bitcoin to anyone is not bad, it's even good because we give them an idea about it. But we know that it is not easy to understand, if those who are old and want to know what bitcoin is, find it difficult to understand right away, how can it be if they are 11 years old, it is okay at that age if your nephew has an interest to know this, determined to know this, but based on your story here you want your nephew to have an idea, your intentions are good, but the interest, determination, and passion should come from your nephew and not you dude.

In order not to waste our time and effort teaching about Bitcoin, we should have to consider these things;
 - age of the listeners (must be old enough to understand technical information)
 - behavior (must show some interest in the topic)
 - we know they can carry high responsibilities in the future

But as OP had mentioned, I actually doubted the result of it. Honestly, it was not the perfect or the good time to teach his nephew.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2022, 05:06:28 PM

Seeing at the picture, he seems like a 12-13 young kiddo that doesn't have any interest into investing at all. Well, it's my own opinion and I might be wrong, and he might be the opposite of what I saw and if that's the case then good for him and for you as his teacher.

There's nothing wrong in teaching other people Bitcoin, but at least we need to have considerations like the age of the person, his desire in learning it etc. The current education system really sucks TBH. Not in all countries of course but what makes it sucks is that they aren't teaching anything about money like what Robert Kiyosaki always says. I'm not saying that I will not put my future children at school because it's really needed, but I will teach him anything about money and I will teach him how to save and invest at an early age.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Dickiy

Activity: 896
Merit: 461

View Profile
November 30, 2022, 05:42:53 PM

I think that there is an increase in threads about teaching students, pastors and now a nephew about bitcoin. I’m not against trying to enlighten folks about bitcoin.

man the pastor's story made me laugh for days, honestly I was imagining so many funny things that just made me laugh a lot, for example: "the pastor receives 1000$ of donation in bitcoin" and he is very happy and days later the price drops a lot and the 1000$ becomes 800$ and he gets very irritated, with that the guy who made the donation when he gets to the church will look at the pastor and see the pastor with a lot of sadness. well leaving jokes aside the truth is that 11 year olds don't want to know about investments, they want to play with friends so there's no point in forcing them to know about something they won't even use anytime soon

your gesture is very good, but it would be better used if you are teaching people over 18 years old, an 11 year old child doesn't even have a bank account, they can't get much money, so talking about bitcoin to a child I think it wouldn't be a good move, let him go have fun with kids his age, he still has school stuff to study, but talking to him about money can lead him astray, bitcoin and cash, the kind of thing that increases a lot in price , that in a child's head can be a bomb. i hope you analyze this

I don't think it's a problem if it's just a simulation to add knowledge outside of compulsory education but standardization must be used.
Being educated from an early age is great, but you have to pay attention to it until it's a reasonable age to know everything about Bitcoin and you also have to impart knowledge gradually so it's not overloaded which can lead to things you don't want.
I suggest that you should have educational modules for certain age stages so that they can be balanced with the child's development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: