Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:41:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shiba Inu plans to use $12 million to develop a Layer-3 blockchain  (Read 115 times)
Cryptocrit (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 05:54:07 AM

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgzb6oRsii8C57Hp1VGODz_5nx_CA_EhBoXAMOuSLi2wXBXBAG58MqbJA-QrUTWRnnW4D38bfSHvQXy4cljqU0rTb7t0HRRNhtTzPxcUNALFVzHCZ1Hebrd7-MC25_bXpPrCumqQaX7mA6AWLsVnvR3ysUgKki0bd_2j80HLwahaOnnJ55a5QTdOG_Ucvsq/w636-h640/Screenshot_18.jpg

Shibarium envisioned as a Layer-3 blockchain sitting atop the Ethereum network. Layer-3 solutions aim to tackle the scalability challenges of Ethereum by processing transactions off-chain and settling them on the main chain. Shibarium boasts key features like privacy, utilizing fully homomorphic encryption (FHE) technology for enhanced transaction privacy, and security, with support from cryptography experts at Zama. Moreover, it aims to boost regulatory compliance to attract institutional investors.

The $12 million was raised through the sale of a new token named TREAT. Notably, the investors were non-US strategic partners, including big names like Polygon Ventures, Mechanism Capital, and Animoca Brands.

Continue reading....
https://www.cryptocrit.xyz/2024/04/Shiba-Inu-coin-news-today.html
Cryptoababe

Activity: 711
Merit: 18

Do it For Better Humanity

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 10:13:47 AM

Initially, I thought Layer 2 solutions would be the endgame for scaling Ethereum, but it now seems like there will be an endless progression of layers. This mirrors how Smart phones has continually evolved in functionality over time. And as the value of eth and Bitcoin continues to rise, I'm confident these layered solutions will only become more useful and fascinating. We're even starting to see Layer 2 solutions emerging for Bitcoin ecosystem as well, which is an exciting development.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1302
Merit: 714

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 12:00:48 PM

The concept of developing  layer3 chain for Shiba Inu by its team and allocating 12 Million dollars appears highly  promising as it aims to address scalability issues while incorporating privacy through encryption technology. This advancement will certainly augment value proposition of Shiba Inu ,enhancing its use case and might appeal to wide range of users including institutional investors.

Previously perceived Sihiba Inu as a meme coin , however these forthcoming upgrades, could potentially alter its reputation, positioning it as a credible coin for investment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 05:49:44 PM

Shiba team is not a terrible one, the token itself is a terrible one and I would never invest into Shiba ever, but that is not the teams fault, the idea whoever came up with creating a meme project was the one that was wrong, because if you took this team, like same exact everyone, then I believe that we are going to end up with a bit of a situation that is going to be a little bit of a tough thing, which is why I believe that we are going to get further and should be something that could benefit everyone.

I am not saying that we are going to end up with a greater result, of course that is not going to be all that easy, we should just focus on how we could get better with this team and this team could have done a lot better eventually.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 09:19:52 PM

Cut off the long link by using this code.

Code:
[url=link]any caption you write[/url]

Shiba team is not a terrible one, the token itself is a terrible one and I would never invest into Shiba ever,
It's already enough that this memecoin has done a lot in the past and made a lot of pockets full. But what's done is done and this isn't going to be the same story anymore even if we're going to be in the bull run. I'd never invest on it as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2024, 10:34:13 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2024, 06:51:05 AM by Mate2237

Initially, I thought Layer 2 solutions would be the endgame for scaling Ethereum, but it now seems like there will be an endless progression of layers. This mirrors how Smart phones has continually evolved in functionality over time. And as the value of eth and Bitcoin continues to rise, I'm confident these layered solutions will only become more useful and fascinating. We're even starting to see Layer 2 solutions emerging for Bitcoin ecosystem as well, which is an exciting development.

Exactly and the thought was for many. When layer 1 full up and congestion then the overloaded Blockchain would released some of the load to the layer 2 which Ethereum and others found themselves in that layer but it seeing that the layer 2 Blockchain is even more congested more than layer1. And from the way it is now I don't think layer 3 can solve any problem of congestion of the Blockchains. And the best solution I can guest out is to remove those ordinals and the memecoins that are feeding from the layer 2 Blockchain. And let them create their own Blockchain so everywhere will be free and very low congestion.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2024, 05:31:57 AM

Exactly and the thought was fow many. When layer 1 full up and congestion then the overloaded Blockchain would released some of the load to the layer 2 which Ethereum and others found themselves in that layer but it seeing that the layer 2 Blockchain is even more congested more than layer1. And from the way it is now I don't think layer 3 can solve any problem of congestion of the Blockchains. And the best solution I can guest out is to remove those ordinals and the memecoins that are feeding from the layer 2 Blockchain. And let them create their own Blockchain so everywhere will be free and very low congestion.

it's a continuous development and innovation in which we might just have layer 4 to layer 5 in a few years. shirbarium though in the next few years will likely have the price of doge that we used to gamble 100K for a single spin. but this is if they achieve something of this $12M in developing shibarium. they have been saying this for a while actually. there was a thread about this before.

whether it could solve the congestion or not. if the innovative nature of the result can make the price go higher, the users will not mind. but i hope for solutions because as for now BNB is winning about the fees. Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 05:38:38 AM

Shiba Inu has been trying different things. Most of it didn't turned out to be exactly a success but yet they bring the boost in price for the token and subsequent profit to the holders. They had been one of the most active and creative team for a memecoin so no wonder they are leading among the meme tokens. Many other meme coins have no active developer or are not trying to do anything else while Shiba Inu keeps on bringing new things. I'm not sure what exactly is an L3 but I believe they are working to shifting at their own blockchain.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Kelward

Activity: 406
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 06:15:41 AM

Shiba Inu has been trying different things. Most of it didn't turned out to be exactly a success but yet they bring the boost in price for the token and subsequent profit to the holders. They had been one of the most active and creative team for a memecoin so no wonder they are leading among the meme tokens. Many other meme coins have no active developer or are not trying to do anything else while Shiba Inu keeps on bringing new things. I'm not sure what exactly is an L3 but I believe they are working to shifting at their own blockchain.
I'll have to commend the Shiba Inu, developer team for being relentless in adding innovations to their project, this is something that other altcoins should emulate, I believe that we can see a positive impact from their leyer 3 Blockchain. Remember that people were skeptical about Solana, whether it was going to survive last year, but their dev. team went to work and today everybody is talking about Solana, so we can not write off Shiba Inu, yet. The crypto market is volatile and quite unpredictable, a token that is pronounced worthless can resurrect and become bullish.

MeGold666

Activity: 28
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 09:06:54 AM

What a joke  Cheesy
laijsica

Activity: 98
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 10:19:53 AM

Shiba Inu must be commended to the engineers working on their project trying to coordinate using different layers of blockchain. They are continuing their efforts to attract investors. I'm not sure how much it will work but the increasing value of meme coins can certainly create excitement for investors.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
andyou1234

Activity: 977
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 05:14:55 PM

I am very proud of the Shiba Inu development team who have provided very different innovations so that Shiba Inu is able to compete with altcoins that are in the top 10 of CMC, this is truly an extraordinary achievement considering that Shiba Inu is one of the coin that has underestimated, by developing blockchain layer-3 would have a positive impact on his future growth.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2024, 07:18:13 AM

it's a continuous development and innovation in which we might just have layer 4 to layer 5 in a few years. shirbarium though in the next few years will likely have the price of doge that we used to gamble 100K for a single spin. but this is if they achieve something of this $12M in developing shibarium. they have been saying this for a while actually. there was a thread about this before.

whether it could solve the congestion or not. if the innovative nature of the result can make the price go higher, the users will not mind. but i hope for solutions because as for now BNB is winning about the fees. Grin

But upon all these new layers that have been emerged to reduce the high cost of transaction fees by splitting the transactions to other layers yet things are still remain the same. So is there no any other way out to solve the problem? And my suspicion is that it is all these memecoins that developers are generating everyday and night are causes of this network congestions. Let see how fast and free the networks of the coins will be when the layer 3, 4 and 5 will be.

For Shiba Inu and Doge to gamble 100k in the cryptocurrency market then that will years to come and not just few years. Doge has been in the market and it has not hit $1.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 08:47:12 AM

The $12 million was raised through the sale of a new token named TREAT.

That’s huge amount of money which can cause a wave of interest from investors. This might signal a huge change in terms of shiba inu’s blockchain which can make investors feel more confident about the project.

I just hope it does indeed work for the sake of both the developers and the investors. This amount of money can not go to waste so I am sure the developers will do anything to gain profit. I am just glad that they are trying to improve on their issues no matter what the cost.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptoababe

Activity: 711
Merit: 18

Do it For Better Humanity

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 09:59:57 PM

Exactly and the thought was for many. When layer 1 full up and congestion then the overloaded Blockchain would released some of the load to the layer 2 which Ethereum and others found themselves in that layer but it seeing that the layer 2 Blockchain is even more congested more than layer1. And from the way it is now I don't think layer 3 can solve any problem of congestion of the Blockchains. And the best solution I can guest out is to remove those ordinals and the memecoins that are feeding from the layer 2 Blockchain. And let them create their own Blockchain so everywhere will be free and very low congestion.

Yeah having some cryptocurrencies create their own blockchain networks could help reduce congestion. But based on what we've seen before, most meme-inspired cryptocurrencies that try to launch their own blockchain usually have a hard time succeeding. The only real exception is Dogecoin, which was the first major memecoin and has managed to succeed.
Bushdark

Activity: 896
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 10:13:16 PM

The Shiba Inu is not as bad as we think.i know some persons do not like to invest in meme coins but that is not a problem.
For those of us that had been  making money from memes could attest to this that Shiba is going to do well even though some would think it's not good to hold for the long term basis. We are here to make money and nothing else. This is one of the reasons we shall keep seeing people lamenting while others would be making money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
JeffBrad12

Activity: 2786
Merit: 524

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 01:17:02 AM

Shiba Inu must be commended to the engineers working on their project trying to coordinate using different layers of blockchain. They are continuing their efforts to attract investors. I'm not sure how much it will work but the increasing value of meme coins can certainly create excitement for investors.
Creating the new blockchain becomes a new job for shiba inu. This is the only way for them to get the new money. Im only wondering how many tokens are in the pipeline of shiba inu team to be launched in the future. They were always releasing the new tokens everytime.
This looks so shady to me. The hell are many investors are still trusting it by giving em 12 millions. They are gamble on treats by shiba inu.  Cheesy

However, there has been increasing speculation and uncertainty about the status of the TREAT token. To address this, Lucie stepped in to offer much-needed clarification. In a recent post, she emphasized that the official TREAT token for Shiba Inu has not yet been launched. She also debunked misinformation spread by some journalists claiming that the TREAT token was released in 2023, stating this was incorrect and advised checking the main website and Discord for accurate information.
https://www.binance.com/en/square/post/2024-05-05-shiba-inu-s-treat-token-yet-to-launch-clarifies-team-member-lucie-7686890134593

There will he so many meme token to imitate what shiba inu did. They may be releasing their own blockchain with the new token on it. It's fuckin weird.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄