Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:29:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Bitcoin purchase for the dip.  (Read 595 times)
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 658
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 22, 2022, 11:30:53 AM

This is the best opportunity to buy btc especially as a small investors.
I think they way scams are emerging  day to day it's really hard to find the best position to buy bitcoin, In previous day when Bitcoin confirm it's support above 20k some financial advisor told that it's best opportunity to buy bitcoin because Bitcoin is about to reach or hit it's bottom, but as a result after scams of exchanges Bitcoin dump. So my main point is that Bitcoin still didn't hit it's bottom, in my view Bitcoin will not pump till he hit it's bottom which is around 12k according to my technical analysis.
It's just my taught may be it's wrong..

As for me i always  see Bitcoin price as an opportunity any time money come to hand. I keep purchasing bitcoin always because I am not too good in bitcoin analysis, so it always very hard for me to time market and when to enter market I buy btc and that why I keep buying. But my believe is to hold Bitcoin for the long term and with that aim I will definitely profit one day. And this is why I always found it hard to be panicking in my Bitcoin investment, so even Bitcoin price come down to 5k dollar I have not business with that for now. Some time if you listen too much to others and follow their analysis it will be very difficult for someone to by Bitcoin because you will get confused either to wait or buy.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2022, 09:06:29 AM

This Bitcoin journey has been an amazing one for me ever since after joining this amazing forum and also after my first Bitcoin purchase.
I've been following this crypto news but haven't had the money to invest in it even after acquiring some knowledge about it, but I successfully made my first purchase on the 28th of October, 2022
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5418706.msg61204329#msg61204329
ever since then the journey has been a happy one for me as I was able to make another purchase yesterday 9th of November, 2022 and I'm buying the dip at every opportunity that I have.
I was able to buy Bitcoin of about $47 yesterday, which might seem little to most people but very great to me as my goal is to buy Bitcoin at every little opportunity that I have and it seems I'm achieving it greatly even buying it in the dip.

I HOPE WE ALL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BUY THE DIP AS WELL.

Buy more mate and never stop on that amount , telling you that this is just peanut for what you can get in the future once bitcoin reached its top so try to accumulate more and more while the price is very cheap like what we have in market now.
try to extend your purchase from that 47 dollars to Hundred dollars and thousands and millions in the future.

uchegod-21

Activity: 938
Merit: 593

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
December 28, 2022, 01:07:16 PM

This Bitcoin journey has been an amazing one for me ever since after joining this amazing forum and also after my first Bitcoin purchase.
I've been following this crypto news but haven't had the money to invest in it even after acquiring some knowledge about it, but I successfully made my first purchase on the 28th of October, 2022
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5418706.msg61204329#msg61204329
ever since then the journey has been a happy one for me as I was able to make another purchase yesterday 9th of November, 2022 and I'm buying the dip at every opportunity that I have.
I was able to buy Bitcoin of about $47 yesterday, which might seem little to most people but very great to me as my goal is to buy Bitcoin at every little opportunity that I have and it seems I'm achieving it greatly even buying it in the dip.

I HOPE WE ALL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BUY THE DIP AS WELL.

Buy more mate and never stop on that amount , telling you that this is just peanut for what you can get in the future once bitcoin reached its top so try to accumulate more and more while the price is very cheap like what we have in market now.
try to extend your purchase from that 47 dollars to Hundred dollars and thousands and millions in the future.
Bitterguy28, how many million dollars do you have in bitcoin as for yourself. Do you know how much OP is worth? Do not push him to exceed his limits.
Advising him to buy in hundreds, thousands and in millions sounds funny and also sound deceitful.
If he has upto a million dollars do you think that he will start with $47 or will he even bother to announce his purchase?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
RockBell

Activity: 756
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2022, 04:07:45 PM

It's an excellent place to start, and you can build up gradually until you reach your goal. When the moment is right, you'll start reaping the rewards of your investment, so the best advice is to avoid taking out loans for money you don't need and to hang onto your assets no matter what. Don't sell them. Good to you on the business of investment.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███