Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:17:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Phase two(2) : Bitcoin Promotion and Adoption in my locality.  (Read 215 times)
DapanasFruit

Activity: 1218
Merit: 49

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 05, 2022, 05:48:00 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2022, 02:52:10 AM by DapanasFruit

I am inspired to see a very good local-based initiative for the community to get into Bitcoin and do some business in the process. I look at Bitcoin as the new way of using money the digital money and if more and more people can be buying and selling with the use of Bitcoin we are actually building a new economy away from the necessary controls and schemes of the traditional institutions we have around. However, as a very simple non-techie person, the most important challenge when I was starting with Bitcoin years ago is always the learning curve which is so important especially in protecting the crypto we have in our wallets. There are surely many risks but we know that benefits can also be astounding not just for speculators (which all of are) but also for people who loves the idea of empowering themselves.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: