Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:03:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am looking for a Philippine trading group  (Read 65 times)
jack05 (OP)

Activity: 469
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2023, 10:28:07 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2023, 11:33:23 AM by jack05

Hello, I am looking for a Philippine trading group where a seminar with the founder of the project Onigiri Neko (name of the project), was held in January or February. Does anyone know what group it is?
Even if you are not sure, could you plese provide some examples of popular Filipino trading groups, then I will just ask them myself.
Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2023, 11:25:06 AM

I have never heard of that group. But you may have hard time looking for that group on this forum. Most of these Filipino trading groups can be found on social media, mainly in Facebook.
It is because that's the social media that most of us use and you can see a lot of these trading groups there. While being a fan of Anime, Onigiri Neko are japanese terms and meaning of it are  Onigiri = rice ball and Neko = Cat. Well, that's just some trivia and anyway, this is the trading group that you probably are looking for.
https://facebook.com/groups/472203605109045
Members there are still active and just by reading some few comments, is there any problem related to investments/trading you guys have?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
jack05 (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2023, 11:35:30 AM

I have never heard of that group. But you may have hard time looking for that group on this forum. Most of these Filipino trading groups can be found on social media, mainly in Facebook.
It is because that's the social media that most of us use and you can see a lot of these trading groups there. While being a fan of Anime, Onigiri Neko are japanese terms and meaning of it are  Onigiri = rice ball and Neko = Cat. Well, that's just some trivia and anyway, this is the trading group that you probably are looking for.
Members there are still active and just by reading some few comments, is there any problem related to investments/trading you guys have?

Thank you for your reply and suggestions. However, there was a misunderstanding.
Onigiri Neko is the name of the project that was promoted on the Philippine trading group - this is the group I am looking for.
Sorry for the confusion
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 07, 2023, 01:08:28 PM

Thank you for your reply and suggestions. However, there was a misunderstanding.
Onigiri Neko is the name of the project that was promoted on the Philippine trading group - this is the group I am looking for.
Sorry for the confusion
first time kong marinig ang ganyang name ng project. would you mind filling us details about that project para narin kung may kapwa man tayong pinoy na alam ang proyektong yan, mas madali ka nilang mairerecommend sa grupo nila o kaya mabigyan ka ng opisyal na link. nakadepende din po sa detalye na ibibigay nyo kung appropriate po ito sa section na ito kasi mostly kung gusto nyo po mapadali yung paghahanap ng sagot specially dito sa forum ay nilalagay ng ating miyembro sa specific na section ang threads na ginawa nila, halimbawa na nito ay dun sa altcoins. sinabi ko ito para makatulong at hopefully po wag nyong masamain. happy lenten season dyan kabayan keep safe.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3414

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2023, 01:09:48 PM
Merited by jack05 (1)

Hello, I am looking for a Philippine trading group where a seminar with the founder of the project Onigiri Neko (name of the project), was held in January or February. Does anyone know what group it is?
I managed to find a Youtube Q&A session with the founder [Onigiri Papa] from @Trader4lyf's "tweet on 9th of February".

• The name of the trading group in question is Traders Apprentice Pilipinas [also known as TAP]: FB group link

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jack05 (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2023, 01:40:29 PM

I managed to find a Youtube Q&A session with the founder [Onigiri Papa] from @Trader4lyf's "tweet on 9th of February".

• The name of the trading group in question is Traders Apprentice Pilipinas [also known as TAP]: FB group link

Smart way to search! Thank you very much!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: