Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:48:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for feedback | I’ve launched CryptoYou, the cross-chain hybrid exchange  (Read 110 times)
DKREBEL86 (OP)

Activity: 377
Merit: 101

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2023, 07:00:33 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2023, 07:50:24 PM by DKREBEL86

Hello,

I've just launched CryptoYou, a hybrid cross-chain crypto exchange combining the benefits of centralized exchanges and cross-chain DeFi swappers. It's a self-custodial web3 dApp with deep liquidity, reduced slippage risks and lowered fees for high-volume transactions.

Until now, when it comes to crypto exchanges, users have been faced with a tough choice: either leave their funds on a centralized exchange (with all the security risks that we know) or use a cross-chain DeFi swapper (like Thorswap) and risk slippage due to the lack of liquidity.

CryptoYou supports 25+ Ethereum and Moonbeam tokens and 230+ tokens across 110+ networks, ideal for crypto startups, freelancers, fund managers, traders, and chain operators. You can read the launch announcement here: https://cryptoyou.io/cryptoyou-launches-cross-chain-hybrid-exchange/

I would encourage you to give it a try and I would love to hear your feedback about it!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
March 30, 2023, 08:53:56 PM

Is bitcoin involved somehow? If not then it might be a good idea to move it to shitcoins board, I have heard people over there habitually complement new projects by saying "cool project".

🖤😏
paid2

Activity: 672
Merit: 1994

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2023, 06:09:40 PM

Is bitcoin involved somehow?

Yes, BTC seems to be inclunded, I just went on the website to check it :

Otherwise, @OP, your site is clean and goes straight to the point. It was not unpleasant to browse it. Pretty efficient interface, nice

I haven't taken the time to test it, but the fees seem honest for the ETH/BTC pair at least.
0.57 %

I just have two questions for you:

- do you have any sort of proof of reserve? I mean, why should we trust you ? the site is fresh and wouldn't be the first scam
- do you plan to offer a .onion url? This would allow to reach a much larger clientele, would be a real service to the community, and is not particularly difficult to set up

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2023, 07:48:31 PM

Thanks for this! I really appreciate your time and feedback.

Let me reply to your questions:
- Cryptoyou runs on top of Yanda, the transparency protocol that proves every off-chain action and stores the logs on-chain.
- We can't use a .onion url as we'll hand our neck to authorities and that's not in our plan now  Wink

I doo agree that it might be beneficial for the Bitcoin community as well as many other non EVM layers 1 that can now onboard from Eth.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2023, 08:07:23 PM

- We can't use a .onion url as we'll hand our neck to authorities and that's not in our plan now  Wink
What do you mean by this? Are you suggesting that the government is the one who controls the Tor network so they will record all of your activities?
- Cryptoyou runs on top of Yanda, the transparency protocol that proves every off-chain action and stores the logs on-chain.
How do we verify this? I'm not familiar with the tech you mentioned, but if what you said is true, then it should be possible to provide the data for each transaction after the user does the trade. Looks great, but will need more tests to see if it is easy to verify or not.

Btw, is the circle/swap symbol between the coin/token just a decoration? At first, I thought it will allows me to easily swap the coin I want to buy/sell but I can't click them at all. I also notice there is a withdrawal fee on the fee breakdown. What does this withdrawal refer to? I don't think it refers to an exchange withdrawal since you have a separate fee for that, at least for the ETH-BTC pair.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2023, 08:18:41 PM

Hello, thanks for your feedback.

Regarding the first point, Lawyers suggested to stay out of Tor. But I will ask again and let you know an exact feedback.

Regarding the verification system, interacting with Yanda means that CryptoYou keeps the logs of every transaction occurred inside the chain. While we have been successfully testing it for more than a year now, we now ask early adopters to open and keep a channel of communication with us from the team so that we can promptly act on needs.

I am not sure about what you mean with the token selection, but I think that you should be able to select network and tokens from the interface even without connecting with your wallet. The withdrawal fee is from the exchange you're actually guessing it right, and the CryptoYou logo doesn't represent a token (CryptoYou doesn't have a token).

I will be happy to assist you if you're planning to start swapping with CryptoYou!

moneystery

Activity: 672
Merit: 156

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2023, 05:23:48 AM

What is this yanda you're talking about? This is the first time I have heard of this protocol. And is Yanda.io really their website? I see only your website is using this protocol, is this chain reliable? is it secure?

John Abraham

Activity: 518
Merit: 547

View Profile
April 10, 2023, 08:18:46 AM

Is bitcoin involved somehow? If not then it might be a good idea to move it to shitcoins board, I have heard people over there habitually complement new projects by saying "cool project".

Stop Spreading toxicity everywhere. I saw multiple posts from you. You always talk like shit. It seems like you take a lot of drugs and are super high all the time. Why not check the project and then express your opinion? Instead, you are asking them whether they are related to Bitcoin. Can't you check?

@OP, I have checked your project. I won't say I like it because the exchange option is minimal. I saw I could exchange "TO" various chains and various coins. But, The exchange option "FROM" is very limited. At this moment, Users will be able to exchange Ethereum and Moonbeam tokens only. I am not sure how popular Moonbeam tokens are. I never used this chain as I don't like shitcoins. I know there are many TRC20 Tokens, but I don't know how many people actually use the ERC20 network these days, as other cheap chains are available.

Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2023, 02:33:34 PM

Based on the definition provided here: the platform can confiscate, stop or freeze clients’ money if it violates European Union legislation? correct?
If so, the platform is centralized and not a hybrid, as you control who uses the platform and who does not.
How will you deal if the source of the currencies comes, for example, from mixing or gambling services? Will you allow that?

The CryptoYou service is only available to residents of the European Union and complies with European KYC and AML laws.

Does the user need to verify identity when using the platform, or will you ask him to do so if you suspect something? And why would he present it to you instead of using a centralized platform?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██