Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:53:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A career - as an employee or a business owner which do you prefer and why?  (Read 2542 times)
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2023, 07:21:23 PM

Indeed, having aspirations to become a boss is a good thing, but on the other hand, as I have written before, we also have to look at our potential and our own qualifications, whether we are capable or not. If you are able, then continue, but when we don't have the qualifications, I think that forcing will also be useless.
Indeed, sometimes it seems as if being a boss is a cool thing, but in this world there are all partners and the boss's partner is an employee, we cannot force being a boss because if we think like that then those who work as employees will not exist and this system won't run in the end.
Yes, the important is that every kind of function someone executes on their professional life is worthy and dignified, being them employees or employers, so people should be proud of what they do and proud to earn an honest income for an honest living. And if they aren't satisfacted with they do, there is always the chance to improve and try something new, but nothing they have worked before should be remembered or ignored as something shameful or degrading. Every jobs executed are part of the professional journey of an individual. To be fair, even people who are in leadership position nowadays have already worked in the most basic fields of job industry before, and they feel rewarded for every of those stages they have passed.
That's the point, being someone's subordinate is actually not despicable, there's just a certain feeling of dissatisfaction, but when it's done as well as possible, I think it's not that big of a problem as long as we're happy with what we're doing.
Not too naive, I'm currently working for my boss in an office but I'm comfortable with this even if I become an employee because for me this is enough to support my small family at the moment. It's not that I don't want to be my own boss, but in fact I won't be there because my current skills are lacking to manage employees. it's not that I don't want to be a boss either, but I am aware that if I force us, I can't afford it, the results won't be good.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Agwu

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2023, 08:03:32 PM

I prefer to be a business owner. I've worked as an employee sometimes in the past but now that I'm working for myself, I make more money, answerable to nobody but only my customers. I am my own boss and it feels good.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 06, 2023, 11:31:17 PM

To me I have always wanted to be a boss of my own when it comes to Business because imagine when you make profit or loss in your business unless you open to people,the growth of your Business is been determined by you and your customers be it the people you buy from and the people that buy from you when you own a Business you have the time to combine other things to it and you pay yourself through your profit, but if you work for a person you are been hold hostage sometimes the might pay you or the won't because the might find you unfit to work for them or the tag you a thief.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 07, 2023, 01:16:40 AM

Well, this is the truth, many people are seeking a job and become an employee for many years until they gain ideas and experience about how the business runs. And I did too before starting a small business and with the help of my experience and market exposure, we also know how it works.

But I would say that being an employee is not a way to become financially stable, even after working for 20 years or more.
However, being a business owner also takes bigger responsibility and needs a strong management system to succeed, it is somewhat hard to imagine but the reward is great.

Going to that route of being a business owner is not easy, but if you already gain the right tools to equipt yourself in running the business, the chance is good for you to attain success.

There are employees who manage to switch from being an employee to a business owner and able to
success and enjoy their time when they have already established their business.

Not all are capable, but if you have that kind of mindset where you are not rushing things and you
are good at adjusting, you have a better chance of finding the right business to own.
autumnleaf

Activity: 219
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 07, 2023, 03:27:13 AM

I believe it depends on your level of financial security. Why not pursue a career in business if you have a sizable cash reserve and capital to spend in your preferred venture? Contrarily, if you lack that status in life, your only option is to work as an employee. However, don't get me wrong; there are plenty of people who are content and happy in their jobs, but I suppose that depends on the environment in which they work.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4461

View Profile
January 07, 2023, 04:29:28 AM

i feel that employee or employer are too simplistic of a base question of this topic..

there are 2 main business types.. commercial and manufacturing and they imply different business methods entirely
as for employees, there is customer facing vs non customer facing again different types of work

you will find in the employee category. although most of their employers revenue comes from customers. they seem to pay the non customer facing employees more than the customer facing employees.

so just blanket statement of wanting to be an employee is split decision low income facing customers and the stress, or comfy office employment with more flexitime and compensation

if i had choices. id want the back-office employee type, not customer facing(been there done that, not interested ever again)

when it comes to running a business.
creating a product is managed differently than managing retail

commerce has more variety you can control what you sell and change what you sell.
where as manufacturing has to find the niche product and at the whims of raw material costs and also finding retailers willing to display your products and your profits are controlled/limited by the retail.. aswell as products have a life cycle of limited length

so id choose the retail/commerce business where i can control and change and keep with the trends rather than manufacturing

but overall.. obviously being a CEO pays more so ultimately business owner wins compared to employee

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 07, 2023, 05:33:47 PM

commerce has more variety you can control what you sell and change what you sell.
where as manufacturing has to find the niche product and at the whims of raw material costs and also finding retailers willing to display your products and your profits are controlled/limited by the retail.. aswell as products have a life cycle of limited length

so id choose the retail/commerce business where i can control and change and keep with the trends rather than manufacturing

but overall.. obviously being a CEO pays more so ultimately business owner wins compared to employee
If a job person comes to the business - then he is a complete failure.
I did the same mistake and it took me a year to make me a firm business person, but I am a complete failure in business.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 07, 2023, 06:53:45 PM

I prefer to be a business owner. I've worked as an employee sometimes in the past but now that I'm working for myself, I make more money, answerable to nobody but only my customers. I am my own boss and it feels good.
For being a business owner one has be be firm in dealing- which is lacking in my case
That is one of the reason - I have failed as a business owner. Terrible failure!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 07, 2023, 07:58:36 PM

I believe it depends on your level of financial security. Why not pursue a career in business if you have a sizable cash reserve and capital to spend in your preferred venture? Contrarily, if you lack that status in life, your only option is to work as an employee. However, don't get me wrong; there are plenty of people who are content and happy in their jobs, but I suppose that depends on the environment in which they work.
I have seen very selfish people who would peel off the skin of the people to get the money out of them and would never return them
These people are found everywhere - in jobs and in business.
some people do fraud in the name of investment...I have made terrible mistakes in year 2022 - this was worse year of my life.

og kush420

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 07, 2023, 08:08:32 PM

To me I have always wanted to be a boss of my own when it comes to Business because imagine when you make profit or loss in your business unless you open to people,the growth of your Business is been determined by you and your customers be it the people you buy from and the people that buy from you when you own a Business you have the time to combine other things to it and you pay yourself through your profit, but if you work for a person you are been hold hostage sometimes the might pay you or the won't because the might find you unfit to work for them or the tag you a thief.
Me too - but the main problem with me is not being consistant with my work and I get bored so easily
The thing which I realised late in my life is to learn some skills and master them. That is the best thing you can do to earn money

jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
January 07, 2023, 08:23:52 PM

So, it's about the payment? You prefer being a boss of your own because you think you will surely pay yourself? If only every business that people venture becomes a success, yes but the problem is that many people who start their own business do also fail.

Not all employers are bad people that they will just let their workers work without paying them or they are only paying them less and before we apply to them, I think it's always possible to check their background first to know if they are a good boss or not. Usually, if a boss fires you or is unsatisfied about your work, they will stay compensate you for the last time. If not then we can also report them.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 07, 2023, 11:22:04 PM

It is better to be a business owner but you must be financially sufficient to handle the trials as a business owner. You need to study the business management before you enter then apply in your business to become good, you will definitely earn a lot.While as an employee you will only earn based on the salary that discussed by your boss. So I prefer to become a business owner only if I have a lot of funds, I will find a good place and what things I should do business or any kinds of business that's fit.

kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
January 08, 2023, 04:12:56 AM

Nobody wants to work for someone else, everyone wants to be the boss. But my question is, how many people will be successful as business owners? It's not as simple as when you are an employee. So having a dream is one thing and being able to fulfill it is another.

Whether you are a business owner or an employee, as long as you do your job well, have a stable income, and don't have to worry too much about money, you are successful. Being a boss does not mean success, being an employee does not mean failure.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Dickiy

Activity: 896
Merit: 461

View Profile
January 08, 2023, 05:25:53 AM

Having a career as an employee or business owner depends on how people see it, I think being an employee who has a satisfactory salary more than the average person in an area will be the dream of most people in that area, it's not something we can deny that people - people are more oriented to big salaries. Most of them know that a business is capable of generating income rather than being an employee, but the average person doesn't do it because the risk of a businessman is more than that of an employee.
I myself prefer doing business to being an employee because I don't have time constraints that can torture me even though basically failure will always overshadow the business we are in, but in my opinion it depends on how we manage risk and innovation in our business.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 08, 2023, 05:32:39 AM

Anyone needs to work hard to get a good position in their career.  Business owners will have many pressures, challenges as well as benefits that they have compared to employees.  Employees can also set up and become business owners if they have sufficient financial conditions and experience, business owners can also become employees when they cannot meet the growth rate of the business.  Business owner is always better place to choose

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
January 08, 2023, 08:03:30 AM

Having a career as an employee or business owner depends on how people see it, I think being an employee who has a satisfactory salary more than the average person in an area will be the dream of most people in that area, it's not something we can deny that people - people are more oriented to big salaries. Most of them know that a business is capable of generating income rather than being an employee, but the average person doesn't do it because the risk of a businessman is more than that of an employee.
It is because they choose to work and remain as an employee for this is the only thing can do better. But having a mindset to just become an employee will never see the benefits of being a business owner. If we don't have the plan to become a boss, we have no reason also to think about how to start a business because what we do to excel from being an employee and to show our ability and talent to manage higher positions.
I myself prefer doing business to being an employee because I don't have time constraints that can torture me even though basically failure will always overshadow the business we are in, but in my opinion it depends on how we manage risk and innovation in our business.
You can manage the risk once you already face it because you want to prove yourselves that you can carry this but until it won't arrive, you gonna think it hard.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
January 08, 2023, 06:11:46 PM

Nobody wants to work for someone else, everyone wants to be the boss. But my question is, how many people will be successful as business owners? It's not as simple as when you are an employee. So having a dream is one thing and being able to fulfill it is another.

Whether you are a business owner or an employee, as long as you do your job well, have a stable income, and don't have to worry too much about money, you are successful. Being a boss does not mean success, being an employee does not mean failure.
I think not everyone wants to be a boss nor become an employee forever. We all have the ability to choose for our future weather we want to be a boss in our own business or we will be employed because we are working in our passion that will not compromise our career. People like me wants to have business technically you will be called the boss but if I will be having employees someday I will let them call me that or if they don't want to call me be boss or what it doesn't matter as long as they will respect me. I am not working in a corpo, so I am an employee but I also have my own business but for now it is just me so soon they will call me boss.
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 08, 2023, 09:59:29 PM

I think not everyone wants to be a boss nor become an employee forever. We all have the ability to choose for our future weather we want to be a boss in our own business or we will be employed because we are working in our passion that will not compromise our career. People like me wants to have business technically you will be called the boss but if I will be having employees someday I will let them call me that or if they don't want to call me be boss or what it doesn't matter as long as they will respect me. I am not working in a corpo, so I am an employee but I also have my own business but for now it is just me so soon they will call me boss.
That is not correct - people want to be boss. But they don't want to work. In my society we have very coward people
They tend to pretend busy yet they don't want to work. That is the basic reason my country is still struggling hard. Some people grew stronger and worked hard like freelancer. But other thinks freelancing is an easy work - just doing something and delivering. Every work - be it job or business requires hard work.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 08, 2023, 11:50:27 PM

A lot of people will choose to be a boss of their own but the truth is not everyone can run a business. As an employee, you have little decision making to do hence you're not liable to take risks that can make or mar the success of the organisation.
That would serve as advantage for people who have problem deciding when face with the fear that whatever decision they make may bring their whole business down.
correct - people would like to be boss - yet they would not want to work like a boss. There are lazy people who would like to be rich and would not want to work like a boss.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Theones

Activity: 1204

View Profile
January 09, 2023, 12:02:58 AM

Well, this is the truth, many people are seeking a job and become an employee for many years until they gain ideas and experience about how the business runs. And I did too before starting a small business and with the help of my experience and market exposure, we also know how it works.

But I would say that being an employee is not a way to become financially stable, even after working for 20 years or more.
However, being a business owner also takes bigger responsibility and needs a strong management system to succeed, it is somewhat hard to imagine but the reward is great.
some people do jobs in the business  - they want to do in the future.
People are selfish - they most of the time think of their own self rather then their jobs. I am an entrepreneur too but I have never betrayed my boss during my jobs

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: