Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:10:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SBF another New York Times speaker  (Read 215 times)
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
November 27, 2022, 01:26:19 PM

SBF should really consider not attending for the sake of self-respect and being aware of the situation he is in. Imagine a lot of people already expressing their distaste of the situation and you still managed to tweet about it and boast that you'll be a speaker of some sort on an event attended by the leading names in their respected fields. Well what could you really do? The man has lots of valuable connections. Even though he fucked up big time he'll still be welcome to dine in a table for the elites.

The event is composed of democrats and some big name on the financial industry. The world is not revolving around FTX issue so I think he choose to move forward rather than hiding. I think he will use this publicity to explain himself and probably to announce what’s the next plan for his failure. He is still doesn’t have any active cases that will make him to hide. I think seeing him in public is still a good sign that he is willing to face jail time when the ruled it out.

No one knows what’s gonna happened on that event but I don’t see it as a big deal but rather an opportunity to correct his mistakes. Reviving the FTX is the best to recover users fund rather than put him in jail and make the company as is. I believe he might be accumulating investment for his revival plan coming from this big people available on the event.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
November 27, 2022, 06:46:23 PM

I actually insinuated that SAM was set up to to try and destroy crypto by attracting the government to clarion for crypto regulation, just my thinking since nothing has happened to him since the fraud on FTX came to limelight. New York Times should have just replace him. every of his words at the conference will be useless to the people he scammed.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
November 28, 2022, 01:39:51 PM

For sure SBF has his own personal body guard given the scenario he has. I'm quite trilled on what kind of reactions that the audience will show. A sabotage is still possible but let's hope that there's no worst thing will happen like assassination given that he has a lot of hatred from other people now especially those who invested with his FTX project.
I do hope someone has coverage of this or even replay so that we can see the occured event whether SBF has been embarassed or how he handle those potential anger of some of the drained accounts of the investors and traders of ftx exchange.

Im not sure how SBF been able face in public knowing that they are highly indebted to community.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
November 29, 2022, 07:00:35 AM

For sure SBF has his own personal body guard given the scenario he has. I'm quite trilled on what kind of reactions that the audience will show. A sabotage is still possible but let's hope that there's no worst thing will happen like assassination given that he has a lot of hatred from other people now especially those who invested with his FTX project.
I do hope someone has coverage of this or even replay so that we can see the occured event whether SBF has been embarassed or how he handle those potential anger of some of the drained accounts of the investors and traders of ftx exchange.

Im not sure how SBF been able face in public knowing that they are highly indebted to community.

I hope it can be covered live on a TV broadcasting company or even on any social media platform like Facebook or Youtube. But the question here is, can the issue that FTX faced that SBF its founder be discussed in his interview?

Maybe the only thing that happened in that interview was to talk about only good things about SBF and the people he helped around the interview with him, because if I think correctly, SBF will come out pretending to be a good person via NYT. It can be paid in my opinion and opinion only.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1040

View Profile
July 28, 2023, 06:33:02 PM

A judge in New York is weighing whether to revoke Sam Bankman-Fried's bail after prosecutors said Wednesday that the FTX co-founder used the news media to harass a key witness against him and should be locked up until trial.

Judge Lewis A. Kaplan didn’t immediately decide whether to put the cryptocurrency entrepreneur behind bars, instead giving defense lawyers and prosecutors several days to submit written arguments and more information.

“I am certainly very mindful of his First Amendment rights, and I am very mindful of the government’s interest here, which I take very seriously,” Kaplan said. “And I say to the defendant, Mr. Bankman-Fried: You better take it seriously, too.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/business-news/ftx-co-founder-sam-bankman-fried-jailed-trial-prosecutor-argues-rcna96564

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Patrol69

Activity: 560
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 29, 2023, 03:21:16 AM

SBS was given a long sentence for the FTX scam but is currently running its own operations without serving that sentence. It is a complete failure of the law as the law could not punish him sufficiently and the law could not enforce the punishment prescribed for him. Even if the law cannot enforce its punishment, people will not repeat the same mistakes again and again. People will never invest where SBF is involved because people have not told about his FTX scam yet. No one may want to give their wealth to him again. There are many places to invest in. Investors will now invest in those places.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: