Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:46:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or altcoin?  (Read 2420 times)
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
December 19, 2022, 08:49:20 AM

The choice is quite simple, namely choosing to buy 1 altcoin that has a strong community or choose to buy bitcoin with the same amount of money but the amount of bitcoin is not the same (decimal).
After I thought about choosing to buy bitcoin even though in a decimal amount is much more profitable if the investment applied is long-term. This is inseparable from every time the movement of market price increases that always follow Bitcoin.
But for both bitcoin anchors are much more recommended, as they have the power to maintain value in the short term as well as the long term.
It's clear that Bitcoin is the best among other cryptos. But when the capital to buy Bitcoin can only be in decimal amounts, then therein lies the choice. Whether Bitcoin in decimal amounts or Altcoin in amounts of 1.
In this case, the best scenario suggestion in my opinion is almost the same as Pandu Geddon's view. Just collect the amount of Bitcoin little by little with the foundation of its value because any amount of Bitcoin will not change its value in the future.

pool more Bitcoins for the long term. and manage altcoin assets for the short term. I usually manage like that. some say certain altcoins work for the long haul. but I just believe Bitcoin will be more suitable long term.
just collect more, no matter the quantity we hold, because of value. Bitcoin has better.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 126

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 19, 2022, 10:16:55 AM

I will advice you to invest in Bitcoin in this season, because it will really help you to feel the good side of Bitcoin when the price hit higher in the market. Don't forget that, whenever Bitcoin price is rising,  altcoins price will be rising too which is the advantage that made many people to prefer Bitcoin than Altcoin. Very easy for you to earn well from your trading, if only you can make Bitcoin your choice like the way other potential traders made it their choice in this season.

mvdheuvel1983

Activity: 1022
Merit: 368

View Profile
December 19, 2022, 01:45:10 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2022, 02:38:15 PM by mvdheuvel1983

Leaving sentiments asides, will you advise someone to still buy some Bitcoins (Not up to the value of 1)  if they have an amount of money that will be okay to purchase the equivalent of 1 of a good altcoin with a strong community? Is having some bitcoins (in decimals) more valuable still than having the value of one good altcoin?
I liked altcoins when I first got into crypto, but I learned a terrible lesson.
If you have to buy that new hyped hot coin that will change the future, do a little water testing on the side and put a tiny piece of your portfolio in it but don’t sell bitcoin. Above all bitcoin remains the king.
The goal isn't 1 BTC. The goal is consistent investment over a long period of time because small Satoshi on has accumulated now will in the future turn many into millionaires.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Report to moderator
WillyAp

Activity: 686
Merit: 16

Looking for guilt best look first into a mirror

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2022, 01:47:45 PM

The goal is consistent investment over a long period of time because small Satoshi on has accumulated now will in the future turn many into millionaires.

The only problem is that a million nowadays is not the same as a million 1950.

Marketing in EN und DE
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 19, 2022, 02:16:38 PM

I think that it is still worth choosing bitcoin, if you choose among the available options. At the very least, the price of altcoin is too dependent on bitcoin, in my opinion.
Although not all but almost most of the bitcoin price will follow the trend that occurs in bitcoin, maybe this is based on bitcoin which is the largest cryptocurrency in existence and also as the crypto that was created for the first time, but not infrequently the altcoin price will fight the bitcoin price during the altcoin season occurs caused by the demand for altcoins which is greater than the interest in buying bitcoins, in my opinion altcoins and bitcoins are mutually binding, but sometimes the two cryptos seem to take their own ways depending on existing market conditions so it is not uncommon for us to see when the price of bitcoin rises instead altcoin also goes up, bitcoin goes down instead altcoin prices have increased and vice versa.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
tjtonmoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2022, 03:02:56 PM

It's always about centralized and decentralized. Altcoins are always centralized and managed by some individuals who can at any time control the whole market of that altcoin.
On the other hand, BTC is decentralized, and it's price movements always occur on investor's choice. Just look at the market price chart. Who do you see on the top? Yes, its BTC.
If you can just think of BTC as a good then what will you choose first? 2 of the same product comes at the same value, but one is well known, and the other is off - brand. Which one will you choose?
And no to mention that the off-brand one comes with the condition that you pay the full price, but the usability is limited, and you can lose the ownership at any time.
Now I left the rest to you. Choose wisely. Never trust anything on the internet completely and always do your own research.
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
December 19, 2022, 04:15:37 PM

Leaving sentiments asides, will you advise someone to still buy some Bitcoins (Not up to the value of 1)  if they have an amount of money that will be okay to purchase the equivalent of 1 of a good altcoin with a strong community? Is having some bitcoins (in decimals) more valuable still than having the value of one good altcoin?
Bitcoin is of higher potential than altcoins, because from what's happening in altcoins market whereby some of the altcoins doesn't have long life over their stays, and sometimes altcoins die off when not expected and especially those ones that doesn't have a good potentials.

So from my perspective, i will not encourage anyone i know more better to go directly and in altcoins, because it might ends up having huge lost, because of the kind of the altcoins project you purchase for investing, and a considering factor of altcoins, i believe it's a few of altcoins can be used as comparison with bitcoin, so it's advisable or encourageable to invest with bitcoin during a strong time of bearish market instead of altcoins for long bearish season.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2022, 04:37:15 PM

The choice is quite simple, namely choosing to buy 1 altcoin that has a strong community or choose to buy bitcoin with the same amount of money but the amount of bitcoin is not the same (decimal).
After I thought about choosing to buy bitcoin even though in a decimal amount is much more profitable if the investment applied is long-term. This is inseparable from every time the movement of market price increases that always follow Bitcoin.

There are no experts in the right Crypto field in giving predictions, but they can only issue a view in harmony with the situation. The most analysis is only approaching.
no analysis will be 100% correct. even if it is issued by a person with years of skill in the crypto market.
pool more Bitcoins for the long term. and manage altcoin assets for the short term. I usually manage like that. some say certain altcoins work for the long haul. but I just believe Bitcoin will be more suitable long term.
just collect more, no matter the quantity we hold, because of value. Bitcoin has better.
@yudi09 99.9% of all the supporters of altcoin that had a strong community have more enthusiasm for Bitcoin and the safest investment in cryptocurrency will always be Bitcoin.
@Pandu Geddon
Prediction will also be prediction and in other words, it is said to be guessing the market's next possible trend and this is the reason why some people consider trading as gambling while investors advise to always invest the amount people can afford to lose. However, every long-time investment done in Bitcoin is always the best.

salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 798

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2022, 06:20:43 PM

@yudi09 99.9% of all the supporters of altcoin that had a strong community have more enthusiasm for Bitcoin and the safest investment in cryptocurrency will always be Bitcoin.
The altcoin support community is just a group of people who want to make profits in the short term but despite all that a bigger risk awaits altcoins are usually difficult to recover and this is completely different from bitcoin, I think I have avoided altcoins.

@Pandu Geddon
Prediction will also be prediction and in other words, it is said to be guessing the market's next possible trend and this is the reason why some people consider trading as gambling while investors advise to always invest the amount people can afford to lose. However, every long-time investment done in Bitcoin is always the best.

Predictions are just guesses to get close to the price and no one can predict the exact price so the analysis they need is just to get close but in this way we can see the movement in the analysis, I think this is important in a trade, for investment they are clearly different only can buy below and sell high so long term it won't be complicated for an analysis.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
December 19, 2022, 06:53:45 PM

The altcoin support community is just a group of people who want to make profits in the short term but despite all that a bigger risk awaits altcoins are usually difficult to recover and this is completely different from bitcoin, I think I have avoided altcoins.

You got a point, but we also cannot generalize all altcoins and saying that they are usually difficult when it comes to recovering phase because not all altcoins does have the same situation. And to answer the OP's question, my answer will be and always be bitcoin.

@Pandu Geddon

Predictions are just guesses to get close to the price and no one can predict the exact price so the analysis they need is just to get close but in this way we can see the movement in the analysis, I think this is important in a trade, for investment they are clearly different only can buy below and sell high so long term it won't be complicated for an analysis.

And all of it are pure mere speculations, it may be true or not but in most cases, these speculations doesn't really guarantee that it will happen in the near future. Even the so-called experts and the ones who got some analysis cannot predict it. But it's good to have prediction because in that way, we're also getting ourselves ready although, as I said, most of these predictions aren't really likely.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
danadc

Activity: 966
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2022, 07:59:03 PM

Bitcoin is the best option if we want to have a safe investment, I do not rule out altcoins, they are gold mines when they decide to give us the furt we need, but we must be very transparent, with everything that is happening in the world and if we can buying Bitcoin instead of altcoins is much better and it is the smartest decision we can make, there are some investors that I have seen in the altcoins threads and they write very interesting things and thoughts and can teach a lot about the investment of these currencies, but Some of the things they say don't finish convincing me because they seem very ordered to do to earn rewards.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
December 20, 2022, 09:10:32 AM

I acknowledge this percentage that you said.
If we make a survey in the field, we can call that percentage accurate. Those Altcoin supporters who have a strong community are hampered because Bitcoin is more expensive than the price of Altcoin behind their enthusiasm.
Therefore when the OP makes a choice with the same finances to decide which one we will choose between Bitcoin and Altcoin.
For me this topic is an interesting case study.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1316
Merit: 718

View Profile
December 20, 2022, 01:02:20 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2022, 01:14:40 PM by MarjorieZimmermanGinger

It's clear that Bitcoin is the best among other cryptos. But when the capital to buy Bitcoin can only be in decimal amounts, then therein lies the choice. Whether Bitcoin in decimal amounts or Altcoin in amounts of 1.
In this case, the best scenario suggestion in my opinion is almost the same as Pandu Geddon's view. Just collect the amount of Bitcoin little by little with the foundation of its value because any amount of Bitcoin will not change its value in the future.
Personally I invest small amount of bitcoin in the beginning, because I don't have big capital to take a certain period, 2019 is the beginning of my journey in bitcoin, then I start small and buy gradually. Currently, the strength of the investment that I have made has reached more than two years in bitcoin, where I see several market conditions that occur, corrections and recoveries always amaze and surprise me. But what I understand bitcoin is able to maintain value and is a promising investment in the long term.

That's why I prefer bitcoin over altcoins, even though what Pandu Geddon said can also be used by people who want to invest in altcoins, but most importantly the chosen altcoin has the strength to survive.

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Jatiluhung

Activity: 756
Merit: 392

View Profile
December 20, 2022, 02:09:57 PM

after seeing how altcoins have decreased so much. if bitcoin goes down 1% then altcoins can go down 5-10% or even more.
by seeing this I've decided to only invest long term in Bitcoin. even though I don't even have 1, I still choose bitcoin and will continue to collect it.

however I do not deny that I hold a small number of altcoins. it's just a bit of speculation I'm doing for fun and only to hold short term.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2022, 03:34:12 PM

You got a point, but we also cannot generalize all altcoins and saying that they are usually difficult when it comes to recovering phase because not all altcoins does have the same situation. And to answer the OP's question, my answer will be and always be bitcoin.
You guys both have points because we have a case where people seeking more opportunities of earning in the cryptocurrency market were the reason why they invested in the altcoins market. However, when we also talk about altcoin there is some altcoin that was created for the advancement of the dream Satoshi had when he created BTC, and going for this altcoin can be profitable.

@Pandu Geddon

And all of it are pure mere speculations, it may be true or not but in most cases, these speculations doesn't really guarantee that it will happen in the near future. Even the so-called experts and the ones who got some analysis cannot predict it. But it's good to have prediction because in that way, we're also getting ourselves ready although, as I said, most of these predictions aren't really likely.
@salad daging
Predictions are just guessing the market's next possible trend but cryptocurrency investment is more than just buying low and selling high. Besides, this is the impression of almost all investors that are swimming in losses today.
@Japinat
There's no expert when it comes to cryptocurrency prediction, the market is broad and people learn every day. What matters most is the knowledge and the genuine link to the whales/humpback investors selling decision. This is what most of the people you called experts had.

I acknowledge this percentage that you said.
If we make a survey in the field, we can call that percentage accurate. Those Altcoin supporters who have a strong community are hampered because Bitcoin is more expensive than the price of Altcoin behind their enthusiasm.
Therefore when the OP makes a choice with the same finances to decide which one we will choose between Bitcoin and Altcoin.
For me this topic is an interesting case study.
You have a point. However, I consider people that are hampered because of the high price of Bitcoin as naive investors because Rome is not built in a day, and there's a chance for them to DCA  their investment in BTC before they know they will a whole BTC which is always a goal of every crypto investor.

Cantsay

Activity: 742
Merit: 556

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2022, 03:50:17 PM

Leaving sentiments asides, will you advise someone to still buy some Bitcoins (Not up to the value of 1)  if they have an amount of money that will be okay to purchase the equivalent of 1 of a good altcoin with a strong community? Is having some bitcoins (in decimals) more valuable still than having the value of one good altcoin?

I'm strong believer of Bitcoin but in this case I will consider if the person wants to hodl for a long period of time or for only a short period of time and if the former is the case then I will advice the person to go for Bitcoin as it is much more better to go for Bitcoin in long term investment than altcoins. Most altcoins fail to get to their all time high once their price drops and that possess an issue for long term investors.

No one can beaat Bitcoin https://reloaderdownload.com/

I'm not entirely sure why you provided that link since it doesn't have anything to do with the topic being discussed it just seems like a click bait the way you presented it makes it looks like it's related to the topic or is this another way for you to get traffic to your webpage? If it is then it's a lame method.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Obari

Activity: 602
Merit: 442

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2022, 04:10:36 PM

Leaving sentiments asides, will you advise someone to still buy some Bitcoins (Not up to the value of 1)  if they have an amount of money that will be okay to purchase the equivalent of 1 of a good altcoin with a strong community? Is having some bitcoins (in decimals) more valuable still than having the value of one good altcoin?

Truth be told without sentiment as OP said because if I I'm in the position to do such actions, I will rather buy an alt coin with a nice community and a better understanding of the algorithm and community behind such projects because Bitcoin which doesn't really move very fast, I will rather invest in an alt coin that will thrive faster but I will have to be very vigilant and extremely committed to checking this things out and possibly using a stop loss and a take profit indicators.

But my choice of investing in Bitcoin or alt coin will primarily be dependent on the duration of my holding of holding and if I'm holding for long, I will definitely go for Bitcoin because with it my state of mind wouldn't be so retarded.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
December 20, 2022, 04:48:41 PM

I think I would prefer to invest it to BTC due to its value and volatility in the long-term strategy.

The problem with most altcoins is that its price is somehow slower to progress and develop, unlike in BTC where at least everyday, a news comes up and effects significant change. Like what most people have experienced, a single news that affects BTC could either make or break your investment overnight. So it really depends on the person on the risks that they have the shoulder.

Personally, I am willing to take that risk given that I have been reading/learning about BTC for the last five (5) years. If there is one thing that I have learned, it is always to trust the process!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Dubaian

Activity: 112
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 20, 2022, 04:53:42 PM

In the current crypto market, the value of Bitcoin is compared with the value of AltCoin. It is never possible to get that much profit by investing in altcoins, most of the altcoins are scams. However, by investing in Bitcoins one can avoid facing losses. If the Bitcoin market is down, it will surely rise again. So Bitcoin has the most investments compared to altcoins among the current cryptocurrencies and the future of Bitcoin is the brightest.
mumang siat

Activity: 472
Merit: 56

View Profile
December 20, 2022, 05:10:53 PM
Merited by fillippone (2)

In the current crypto market, the value of Bitcoin is compared with the value of AltCoin. It is never possible to get that much profit by investing in altcoins, most of the altcoins are scams. However, by investing in Bitcoins one can avoid facing losses. If the Bitcoin market is down, it will surely rise again. So Bitcoin has the most investments compared to altcoins among the current cryptocurrencies and the future of Bitcoin is the brightest.
Yes, of course, because that's how the market moves and travels, associated with the crtpyocurrency market, this is no longer something we usually see because the graph of the cryptocurrency market, especially Bitcoin, will indeed change every minute, because Bitcoin plays a major role in determining value. / other Altcoin prices, from here I conclude that even though the market price or market value is currently a downward market trend, I think Bitcoin is the right choice in terms of investing.

Not that I say Altcoins are not good, in fact there are several Altcoins that I think are watching, and I think these are some of the best Altcoins according to what I value, including BNB and Ethereum which I choose here, but basically I prefer Bitcoin In terms of this, because it is very reliable in the near future and in the long term.

Actually this depends on us, but there is a little suggestion from me if you want to try it for Altcoins, you better buy one of the Altcoins that I mentioned above, either BNB or Ethereum or both this will be better and maybe there are some other Altcoins a good one might just be the top 10 Altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: