Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:30:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin worth $1.5B withdrawn from Coinbase in 48 hours  (Read 528 times)
arabspaceship123

Activity: 868
Merit: 190

I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2022, 09:46:29 PM

Was the 100,000 BTC converted to USDT?
The 100,000 figure I used above was simply an analogy. I was not using it in reference to USDT or any other specific platform.
It's owner withdrew 100,000 bitcoin from Coinbase for safe keep. Was it traded in USDT?

Besides greed there is also another reason, some simply don't want to accept they are wrong, so after claiming for years that UST or Binance or Coinbase is safe and that nothing can happen they don't like to admit what they are doing is risky, it has worked in the past, till now everyone who warned was wrong, so they feel like they are right and they will be always right and the rest are simply just envious fear mongers.
We don't  know how safe they are. For years they'll say their exchanges are safe. Customers aren't suspicious they're believing it because greed makes people behave bad. They don't know if their cryptocurrencies are stored safe, it doesn't stop them trusting exchanges. It's convenient and greed.

██████████   ARABSPACESHIP 123     سفينة الفضاء العربية ١٢٣   ██████
|  | ||     |   
avatar & signature available to rent   |     || |  |

█████████████████  
Hire me to design your websites   █████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: