Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:24:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should never try to time the market bottom  (Read 199 times)
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1157

View Profile
November 29, 2022, 01:37:37 PM

waiting for more dips so that it lags and the market picks up again is a frustrating experience. it shows greed for doing nothing when the price continues to fall. The prediction will not work 100%, it's just a marker to find out where the limit is.
The current bear market is the best opportunity to start buying and don't keep hoping for the price to continue to fall.
buy now and hold on, if you have spare cash it could be another option to buy back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 658
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 29, 2022, 03:51:20 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2022, 04:03:10 PM by SOKO-DEKE

Nobody have ideas with what Bitcoin market price will come up with in future. who so ever say that is just lying and everybody is just here  try to prediction, so i don't believe much in does YouTuber due to that they also predict by their analysises.

Waiting for dip dip sometime you may be getting it wrong because  the dump may never happen again, and that is how you will  continue procasting day to day and last last you will latter enter the market when Bitcoin market price have fully recovered. Just buy whenever you are capable and apply the best strategy by buy, hodl repeat and be patient.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
November 30, 2022, 05:42:51 AM

waiting for more dips so that it lags and the market picks up again is a frustrating experience. it shows greed for doing nothing when the price continues to fall. The prediction will not work 100%, it's just a marker to find out where the limit is.
The current bear market is the best opportunity to start buying and don't keep hoping for the price to continue to fall.
buy now and hold on, if you have spare cash it could be another option to buy back.
I'm going to say it was another great time for buying but unfortunately, I already spend my money at the time when the price of Bitcoin reach $18k. I've never expected another drop that is why I put everything on the first set of price deductions. So for now, I'm just watching the market, counting how many days we are in the correction to look for a pattern. I feel bad about myself and for the others, I could really imagine a similar situation as we have before after the 2016 bull season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4290

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
November 30, 2022, 07:12:56 AM

It often happens that people who are looking for or waiting for the bottom are left with nothing at all. They don't buy at a good price, and they won't even buy at a low price, but they will be in a desperate rush when the market goes up. The train leaves them too fast, leaving only regrets.
There are a lot of smart people on the forum who advise buying bitcoins at any price if there is a desire and free funds, and it’s a pity that not everyone listens to them.
In addition, a recent thread complements this discussion very well, about those who are still in doubt about buying and waiting for a better chance.

I don't want to buy cheap bitcoins, I want to buy expensive ones

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1157

View Profile
November 30, 2022, 11:39:09 AM

I'm going to say it was another great time for buying but unfortunately, I already spend my money at the time when the price of Bitcoin reach $18k. I've never expected another drop that is why I put everything on the first set of price deductions. So for now, I'm just watching the market, counting how many days we are in the correction to look for a pattern. I feel bad about myself and for the others, I could really imagine a similar situation as we have before after the 2016 bull season.

If you've already bought in at $18k and it's your last penny, it doesn't matter if your goals are long-term. hold and wait it will be better than having to panic and sell cheap.
Your mistake is just placing everything at the first discount, you have to do management so you can divide your money to make purchases at several strong supports. You need to do an analysis and determine where you should buy. You should leave the last piece for a price that never counts. so you won't run out of money to buy more if you do the right financial management.
The situation you are experiencing right now still makes sense, imagine if you bought at the ATH price and held it until now, it would make it even more stressful for you to hold it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: