Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:52:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nothing new Under the sun history will rebeat now 1929 year  (Read 31 times)
Fullbear2222 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2022, 02:38:00 PM

Nothing new Under the sun every time when bond market crashes it means war when 10 year yields going up it means for war.
Its all scripted by alchemy and related to universal laws written and unwritten laws the couse and efect.
Now we Are 1929 year Same things we Are probably souls from 1929 we get the Same life lessons but we seems to not learn.
After 1929 year 1933 the world war started it was boosting up USA economy.
Given to time we Are now 2022+4= 2025-2026 the ww3 Will start the russia ukraine war is testing ground for the big war.
Off course its a bull run Time again for the markets but first you need to find sage location to enjoy the bull run when war starting.
Same goes for the markets when there is small drop then it following after that bigger drop.

Everything works the Same way it's clear now what's coming

Right now the REPO Market and cme group Are in USA If there is plan that USA Will be in danger the repo and cme location and currency Will be swiched to other currency.

USA Will be not reserve currency but USA will replace gbp currency Same like UK pound sterling was old reserve currency then it got replaced by USD.

The civil unrest Will start soon in USA becouse every country wich goes out of the status the world reserve currency everytime there Will be riots and parties fight with each other.

USD Will be Like new gbp very strong currency but not the reserve currency.

The next one Will be china who Will be Like USA today people asking Will the Powell allready going to china to teach how to set up moneymarkets and REPO Facility.
And Also what about Market boss the CME from chigaco Will they move to china Also ...those Are the questions what smart people asking.

We Are all in sleep you better prepare yourself becouse year 2025 coming you need to be rich for that time so you go to Monaco or Dubai and few years just drive with lambo and relaxing on the yacht waiting the war will stop and then going to back and buy the cheap lamd or start your own business becouse everything Will be cheap and destroyed.

History IS circle and let's see how the china will rule over the world after USA.

So get wealthy asap you have 2 years to prepare yourself in 2 years you need to be rich so you go to rich safe places.

It's all Sounds doom and gloom but use ur logic look at back history it's all the Same.

God Will reward you with knowledge If you are worth of this.

This knowledge dont come from me but from one very smart educated user from here who got ban from here before he got ban i was contacting with Him and he teached to me everything he Also predicted UK biggest financial collapse and that Biden Will win the election.

Right now i start to educate my kids so that they not gona be losers in their lifes but while others playing war game silly ways destroy each other with bullets my kids Will relax on safe location and driving lambos.

Knowledge is power Im thankful for this knowledge
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: