Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:34:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should be my fear?  (Read 909 times)
BlackRexuz

Activity: 270
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2022, 02:52:27 AM

As a newbie who has a little knowledge of cryptocurrency but much interest in purchasing bitcoin for a long time Hodl, since the purchasing capital is not included in my spendable budget and the price of bitcoin is not very high at the moment 16k, what should be my fear?

Pls, advise me.

If you buy Bitcoin for investment purposes, then you don't need to be afraid, and what else do you say that buying Bitcoin money is money outside of your household shopping needs, in my opinion the right decision to buy at 16k is very right, so you don't need to  worry about your purchase, because we are at the end of the 4 year cycle, in my opinion you just have to wait for the movement of Bitcoin to the price of 60k, the rest is your business.

I'm only giving advice, it all comes back to your decision, as the holder..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 582

God is great

View Profile
December 15, 2022, 04:46:21 PM

As a newbie who has a little knowledge of cryptocurrency but much interest in purchasing bitcoin for a long time Hodl, since the purchasing capital is not included in my spendable budget and the price of bitcoin is not very high at the moment 16k, what should be my fear?

You don't need to get a big capital before you start buying Bitcoin.  You can Bitcoin as low as the amount you can afford,  buying Bitcoin in fraction is the easiest way to acquire bitcoin.  If you wait to buy the exact big amount you want, you may keep wishing to buy and never buy at last.
Pls, advise me.
It is adviceable for you to get knowledge and understand bitcoin first before going ahead to invest, you need to understand bitcoin market and the risk so that you can invest in peace when the market goes down,  by then you already understand the market and you don't have any panic to fear to sell at lose.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Thomas Kralow

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2022, 07:28:23 AM

Pls, advise me.
You don’t need to be afraid at this stage, all you need is to understand Bitcoin as much as possible, then calculate your investment ratio and short-term planning, and hold it for a long time. No more advice, hope your bitcoin journey goes well.
eddie.gouws

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2022, 08:18:51 AM

Pls, advise me.

Fear is a natural emotion that everyone experiences in life. While it can be used to motivate us and push us to take action, too much fear can lead to paralysis and limit our potential. It’s important to understand what types of fear are healthy and productive so you can use them in your favor, while avoiding the unhealthy kinds of fear that impede progress.

One common fear many people face today is the fear of uncertainty. With economic volatility and rapid technological advancements, it’s natural for people to feel unsure about their future prospects. The best way to address this kind of worry is by understanding the trends that are shaping our world today and preparing yourself with information on how those changes will affect you directly or generally in society at large.   

For example, one major disruptive technology that’s gaining ground lately is cryptocurrency (e.g. Bitcoin). As its usage increases around the world, understanding its basic principles and implications for different industries can help you make informed decisions about whether or not this trend could benefit you financially or professionally down the line. Doing research on cryptocurrencies before they become more mainstream means staying ahead of potential opportunities – something that anyone should consider as a part of their overall budgeting strategy as well as long-term planning process within their career trajectory!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: